my homebrew M5aa...

michael

Awards
I homebrewed first batch of M5aa last night,here's what I did.

Supplies: 4 oz amber glass bottle from lemelange, $1.00
99ml peg 400 from lemelange, 4oz was $6.00
1 gram M5aa, from Degigner Supplments, $3.00

Using a small pyrex measuring cup I poured 99ml of peg 400 and set it inside a pot of water which I heated to just below boiling. After about 5 minutes I slowly poured in M5aa while stirring vigourously at same time. Continued to heat and stir another 5 minutes. Particles are very large unlike other prohormone powders I've used which dissolve. Kinda chunky style. I realized after a few minutes it was not gonna break down any further. Then I just carefully poured into glass bottle stirring bottom of mixture as I went(It's very thick) to make sure not much stuck to sides of pyrex cup as I poured. The finished product looks like large particles evenly suspending in a thick solution and would recommend just shaking before use. I don't see a need to reheat mine because today it still looks equally suspended and liquid enough to draw. Im gonna test it out before a leg workout tonight(not starting this in a cycle for three more weeks). I will be using a minoxidol dropper for measuring as it has a ml mark and a wide opening which will hopefully accomodate the large particulate gooey good stuff. I'll keep ya posted. Peace

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I did the same as you bro. Next time just mix in the amber bottle to save trouble and reduce product loss.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
what exactly do we know about 5aa dudes? how is it best used in a cycle? i don't understand why you methylate a pre workout supp.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
If I understand correctly the CH3 addition adds some steric henderance to the compound making it more durable in the liver. That in turn makes the compound more effective but also makes it harder on the liver. Maybe someone else can clarify this.

michael

Awards
Tried out homebrew last night. Minoxidil dropper worked well, just had to shake bottle before drawing. Did get some air pockets in dropper which come out if you very slowly squeeze some liquid out. So what I ended up doing was drawing a bit more than 1 ml each time and squeezed out till it was level..air gone and a true measurement. Particles looked evenly dispersed. For a mixer I did what I do unflavored nolva which is to use powdered lemonade sugar free wal-mart great value brand. It's super concentrated so I use maybe 1/4 tsp with approx 4oz water which makes it ultra lemony. They also have other flavors. Reason I use this over orange juice is I usually don't want any carbs in the window Im taking my stuff. I used 2ml(20mg M5aa) one hour before my leg workout and had a 10lb increase on squats, although hamstrings were weaker. Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary such as aggression or increased focus. This was just a one time trial till I start next cycle in 3 weeks in which I'll be using a homebrew trans 4AD and M5aa for 10 days then dropping M5aa and adding 10mg M1T for aprrox 12 days.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it usually takes 3-4 doses to really notice it. you need to do teh water bath for about 20-30min. it isnt like any other powders i have ever used. its a pain in the ass.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
can someone enlighten me as to the advantages of making homebrews with peg or oil or whatever when using methylated prohormone powders, rather than just taking them straight, in caps, or whatever. Thanks

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is much cheaper to buy raw powders usually.

Edit.

Making the solution is much more accurate than just taking powder.

Last edited:

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
can someone enlighten me as to the advantages of making homebrews with peg or oil or whatever when using methylated prohormone powders, rather than just taking them straight, in caps, or whatever. Thanks
It is much easier to accurately dose these mg powders from liquid form. The margin of error for dry measurement is much higher if you don't have a really expensive scale, and even then, it would take too long to measure out daily doses. If you dilute it into something other than liquid, you have the possibility of hotspots, (small) clumps of raw powder which make your dosage precarious.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you used it preworkout only, would your liver not recognize it, if it had been 2-3 days in between workouts, and treat it like a new substance and kick it out. is 5AA a prohormone that needs to build up in your system to work? or is one dose when you want it going to do the trick. this seems like the only prohormone people take on a cycle that is not daily. just curious if this one acts differently than other prohormones.

Judo Tom

Awards
i really dont think taking your whole dosage at once is a good idea. every other compound out there people recommend that you split your dosages up and maintain steady blood levels.. i really see no reason why this should be any difference...

i also think that 20mg isnt going to do much and 40mg should be the minimum..

im loving it at 60mg :)

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i really dont think taking your whole dosage at once is a good idea. every other compound out there people recommend that you split your dosages up and maintain steady blood levels.. i really see no reason why this should be any difference...

i also think that 20mg isnt going to do much and 40mg should be the minimum..

im loving it at 60mg :)
so you take it daily, including days not in the gym. that makes sense to me also. I see a lot of posts where people take it preworkout only.