Epistane Pains..

ozzieramirez

Awards
Hey started taking epistane and ive noticed i get alot of pains.. no where specific but lil pains in my foramrs, etc... seems like in my veins. Been working out for a couple of months now and heard good things from epi. Is this a side effect of the product? I have since stopped taking it but would like to go back on it. I've taken pheradrol before and loved the results but pricey. got any other recommendations on a prohormone. PS, Ive been taking the epi with cycle assist, fish oil, multi vitamin.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey started taking epistane and ive noticed i get alot of pains.. no where specific but lil pains in my foramrs, etc... seems like in my veins. Been working out for a couple of months now and heard good things from epi. Is this a side effect of the product? I have since stopped taking it but would like to go back on it. I've taken pheradrol before and loved the results but pricey. got any other recommendations on a prohormone. PS, Ive been taking the epi with cycle assist, fish oil, multi vitamin.
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

mcssassin

Awards
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
man i laughed at that for ten min. ilove fight club....in the event of a dildo its company policy not to imply ownership of the dildo its always the dildo instead of your dildo

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
man i laughed at that for ten min. ilove fight club....in the event of a dildo its company policy not to imply ownership of the dildo its always the dildo instead of your dildo
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species."

"And this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers. This might be someone you've known for years. Someone very, very close to you..."

"Self improvement is masturbation."

Ahhh... so many classic lines!:lol:

ADDam

Banned
Awards
you should probably just get some HGH, very very cheap stuff. Shooter McGavin recently endorsed it after his son Alberto Contador won the tour de france while on it.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should probably just get some HGH, very very cheap stuff. Shooter McGavin recently endorsed it after his son Alberto Contador won the tour de france while on it.
Well... I can see why the letters ADD in your screen name are capitalized.

you-movies-star-wars-darth-vader-demotivational-poster-1203885695.jpg

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
dont take it for 6 months then sue the maker

pcproffy

Awards
Why don't you guys lay off. The OP didn't post here to get flamed.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I never got pains but my joints got dry and I was creaking and cracking like Bob Barker. Also way to soon to be using phs. The first year of lifting is the most progressive without phs

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
Why don't you guys lay off. The OP didn't post here to get flamed.

I agree. You should, IMHO be working out at least 3-4 years before going on DS's. I don't know how old you are, but I think you should be at least 25-26 before you start. But, if you must use Epi or Havoc, it's equivalent, there are reports of it being very "dry" compound or hard on your joints. My buddy said his joints felt like two bricks rubbing together. It's a common complaint.

I'd say try some Animal Flex with some extra fish oils and it should help with the pain. I use AF every other day and it's worked really well with my tedninosis, or tendonitis or whatever you call it, in my elbows.

Or maybe wait awhile and build up some tendon and ligament strength before taxing your system with DS's.

gymbo123

Awards
Yeah I'd give it some time in the gym before you make the jump. You need to test your body and get a better feel for it before doing so. When you're ready... Animal Flex and Fish Oils will do wonders!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
Anabolics 7
Supplements 12
daydayy Anabolics 11