best ph stack

jaymase

Awards
was looking for opinions, which do you guys think is the best ph stack for bulk out right now. my bad. i tried that trifecta stack it was okay results were decent, not really any sides. my diet right now is probably between 3500 and 4000 calories it would be a month on the first since i did anything. trying to eat it on first this time. last time i tried the stack i didnt have my diet right untill two week in. soon as i started eating right everything took of weight strength etc. befor i start another one i was just trying to get and idea of what you guys thought. im 188 and im trying to get to about 210 215, getting cut isnt a problem like i said because my body fat is already low

loki515

Awards
what are you looking for ? bulk? cut? you have to give more info. how many cycles have you done in the past? age? diet etc. noone will give you a legit answer with out those listed.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Planning a cycle isn't like going to the grocery store and seeing what's popular and on-sale now... You should familiarize yourself with all the different compounds and figure out a cycle that will meet your specific goals.

Most of the popular PH will help put weight on you, but diet is always #1.

loki515

Awards
nicely put unreal. your choice of words were way better then mine. lol

Chucke

Awards
Don't mean to get off topic - but I was just reminded of the summer between my Sophomore and Junior years at college. I was staying at my folks house and didn't have a job the entire summer. I laid around eating all day long - got 10-12 hours of sleep every night and worked out 2-3 times a week. I got bigger and stronger than I'd ever been. It really opened my eyes to the incredible anabolic power of nutrition and rest.

At 42 I can no longer lay around eating all day without getting fat (and loosing my job/house/cars/wife...) - and with 3 kids (one a newborn) I get about 6 continuous hours of sleep at night at the most. Fortunately I've learned quite a bit about proper nutrition, rest and how my body responds to the stress of working out - so I'm actually bigger and stronger than I've ever been.

Again - sorry for getting off topic...