new cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
so i'm thinking about running havoc and pplex together. they've worked the best for me . my last cycle was the ultra mass stack i gained like 13lb. and my havoc cycle i gained 18lb. havoc is one of the best there is no doubt. all my friends have took it and got huge. i was thinking about this.

1-4weeks havoc 30/30/30/40
pplex 30/30/30/40
i'm a quick gainer, i will put on all the weight in the first 2 weeks and then it stops. so if anyone has anything to say feel free!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
eat more as you gain weight. there is no such thing as a "quick gainer" while on cycle. the gains should come throughout the cycle. as you gain weight you need to up the calories for that new weight. eat more cals as the weeks of the cycle go on.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
are you going to have a log??!? I'm really interested in this b/c I'm thinking of doing the same thing.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PPLEX and havoc are excellent together

im running both at high doses and LOVING it.

Chucke

Awards
lol obviously
It's not as easy as it sounds...if you do a detailed log you'll probably see just how difficult it is to constantly increase your calories (and keep them clean) through the cycle - specially your protein intake. You'll feel like you're preparing meals and/or eating all the time.

If your gains typically stop two weeks in - then this is an excellent suggestion.