opinions on pro hormones

kkitz967

Awards
I ordered a test/dbol cycle from my source and he is kinda dumbass and is really slow and unreliable blah blah and I'm sick of waiting so I'm considering the legal route. Any advice on the best prohormone and its results, would be much appreciated. Thanks

21 years old, 180 lbs lifting 5 years

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The best... if it were that simple everybody would run the same cycle again and again. I don't think there is a "best" but after you try a lot, you come to learn which ones work the best for you. And it's not necessarily what works the best for other people.

DenDestroys

Awards
What's your BF%? Diet?

Most agree a superdrol clone delivers the best results, but then again it's suggested to use H-Drol or Epistane if it's your first cycle. A superdrol/pheraplex stack is sick.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a test/dbol cycle from my source and he is kinda dumbass and is really slow and unreliable blah blah and I'm sick of waiting so I'm considering the legal route. Any advice on the best prohormone and its results, would be much appreciated. Thanks

21 years old, 180 lbs lifting 5 years
21 and on steroids--too early imo . Guys get crticised for using designer steroids at an early age so why should underground AAS be any different.
Sorry but thats my take on it.Wait til your 25 whatever you decide to take , underground or not.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
:sucks:growth plates and hormonal levels are optimized and closed at 21 so hes fine. but for sure what unreal said. some prohormones that make one guy blow up, might not do **** for the other guy. you just have to start out by using single compounds. or bridging compounds and finding what works for you. hdrol does nothing for me. phera works like an aas for me...thats just me tho.

I feel like i just repeat myself on this forum. getting the same posts week after week. im like a record player lol.