planning my first havoc cycle

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
I’m a few weeks away from my havoc cycle and here goes the plan. I dieted down from 197 to about 180.. I plan on bulking until I hit about 185 before I start the cycle…

I’ll be taking pics before and after (if it’s successful)

I’m debating if I want to all out cram food down my throat.. or I want more of a recomp effect…input? I’ll take a pic tomorrow if it helps

Havoc 20/30/30/30
PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10.. once I figure out how to acquire it.. no I’m not gonna start before I get it

Havoc diet
7:15 can of tuna, 2 slices wheat bread, 16 ounces skim milk

10:30 – 2 scoops of whey (50 grams protein) mixed with water

1:30- 8 ounces of chicken- ¼-1/2 cup of brown rice, green beans

3:30- 3 eggs, ¼ lb lean beef, 1 slice lowfat cheese

5:30- 8 ounces of chicken- ¼-1/2 cup of brown rice,

workout

PWO 2 scoops of whey w/ water.. 2 slices wheat bread w/ PB

10:30- casein protein.. 2 scoops with 10 ounces of milk (52 grams protein)

All chicken will be cooked in olive oil

Supplements
Milk thistle
Fish oils
Multi
Hawthorne berry
Whey
casein

My main focus is to bring my chest up.. I’m gonna really make sure I focus on every rep and not simply sling weight around.. of course I’ll take growth in other areas as well..

And on the side note.. anyone aborted the barbell and dumbbell for cable presses? It seems to be the only thing that has truly affected my chest.. everything else I just get tired.. these I almost get cramps in my chest they feel so good

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I just finished a 5-week Epistane cycle, and I ran it for recomp. I lost about 6 lbs of fat and gained 7 lbs of muscle. In my opinion, you will likely gain more than I did since you have already lost a good deal of fat before starting. I used 10 mg ED for week 1, 20 mg ED week 2, 30 mg ED weeks 3 and 4, and 40 mg ED week 5. I am on week 3 of PCT, and I am taking Formex (25 mg ED), ZMA (at bed time ED), Prime (6 capsules ED), and milk thistle. My shutdown was minimal, and no SERM was needed. I think your diet looks good, and you should see gains by week 3.

Good luck - you should like it since it is a fairly mild cycle. I had no sides at all.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
right now i'm strugglin as to how i'm going to acquire my SERM.. i dont trust the net.. been scammed before.. but thats my only option

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
use a search engine to find other bodybuilding forums.. there are plenty that recommend good " research chems" for your bull that they have used with sucess. most sites have their own private labeled

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
thats all the info i can give u and stay inside this boards guidelines. surely u can do the rest for yourself

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
haha. .yeah i know thanks... that's the only way i could get info w/o breaking the rules.. haha

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
should i go for recomp or all out bulk?

pic is taken at about 183.. at night.. on a non workout day... no lying pumps

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 30
Cycle Logs 23
Superpippo Anabolics 14
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 2