Cycle with Gyno

busabos

Awards
I just realized that my nipples hurt, possible start of gyno. My question is do I have to stop my cycle and start taking nolva and PCT? I'm in my 5th week and another 5 weeks to go until PCT. Please advise.

Thanks!

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
if you stop now, you will still have the test-e in you syster for another 2 weeks at least. start doseing with nolva at 20mg ed and vitamin b6 at 200mg a day untill completely through with cycle and pct

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with the above. Many start getting sensitive nips on aromatizable cycles, just start dosing some Nolva definitely 20mg ed.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This should be fully expected on test... get some arimidex and run .5mg eod, that will take care of estrogen

I think the nolva will work but the adex is usually cheaper and should *lower* estrogen faster.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This should be fully expected on test... get some arimidex and run .5mg eod, that will take care of estrogen

I think the nolva will work but the adex is usually cheaper and should *lower* estrogen faster.
This.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established

Agreed. Tamoxifen Citrate has a slower rate of action than Adex IMO. Depends on availability for the cost part though.