Age of first cycle

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how old everyone was when they ran their first real aas cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i kinda wanna see the arguement of if your over 18 but you have normal t levels (500s) then why is it bad to run Test only?

people always say its because your levels are SOOO high you dont need it. but 500s are NORMAL

i understand the chance of messing up the HPGA but thats a risk thats posed at any age!

anyway i was 21

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
This is why I ask. I too am 21 and have been debating begining a cycle of test. However, i read left and right different opinions on when it is safe to start. With one half saying at 21+ and the other half saying 25-27+. I just am curious as to what others did and for those who did start young (around 21) what do you have to say about the age.

N

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
22 but if i could have done it again i would have waited till 24, i was stupid back then (more than now)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
learn as much as you can first!!

thats the best advice to give and just when u think you know everything u need to know u dont lol

keep questioning look over MOAs look at pathways look into it all

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
crazyfool, would this be your take on pro-hormones as well?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think your individual development and level of training are more important factors for when you should juice. Your body should be physically mature though. It's really not too dangerous and there's no magic age that'll make it "safe." There's always risks in this game.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think your individual development and level of training are more important factors for when you should juice. Your body should be physically mature though. It's really not too dangerous and there's no magic age that'll make it "safe." There's always risks in this game.
Indeed, IMO the safety of a cycle is highly defendant on the knowledge of the user.

learn as much as you can first!!

thats the best advice to give and just when u think you know everything u need to know u dont lol

keep questioning look over MOAs look at pathways look into it all
Seth Roberts book "Anabolic Pharmacology" Amazing read for every aspect of steroids, AAS, DS, and PH alike as well as PCT and ancillary items, and usages.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well for phs I would really have to question because the drugs I did when I was 18 and dedication are totally different

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 46
M Anabolics 5
M Anabolics 6
C Anabolics 1
Ninjo Anabolics 4