Mdrol/Epi/Pplex/Test-e

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Ok the title is a little misleading... lol

Starting to plan out my future cycle.. and I can't decide if i want to go with mdrol/Epistane, or mdrol/Pplex.. here's a preview of what I'm thinking. I want a mild cycle, since i came off a Tren-e / Test-e cycle about 4 months ago.

Test E (thru out to help solidify gains) - 12wks / 250mg (preload w/ 1000mg first week)
(If anyone has ran test-e along with PH's to hold on to gains, i would love any input)

-------------------
Mdrol - 20/20/20/20
Epistane- 0/0/30/30/40/40
OR
Mdrol- 20/20/20/20
Pplex- 0/0/20/30/40/40
-------------------

What would u guys go with Epi or Pplex to run along side with mdrol, and is the test-e sufficient at 250mg for 12 weeks to solidify the gains once the orals are complete, or should i raise it or lengthen the dosages on the test-e all together? Give me some input... PS- if u don't know wtf your talking about don't respond at all..

PCT-
Nolva - 40/20/20/20
Maybe add some clomid, and have adex on hand just incase.

liftw8t

Awards
Ok the title is a little misleading... lol

I can't decide if i want to go with Epistane, or Pplex.. here's a preview of what i'm thinking. I want a mild cycle, since i came off a Tren-e / Test-e cycle about 4 months ago.

Test E (help solidify gains) - 12wk / 250mg (preload w/ 1000mg first week)
Mdrol - 20/20/20/20
Epistane- 0/0/30/30/40/40
OR
Pplex- 0/0/20/30/40/40

What would u guys go with epi or pplex, and is the test-e sufficient at 250mg for 12 weeks to solidify the gains, or should i raise it to possibly 16weeks or 500mg altogether.. Give me some input. PS- if u don't know wtf your talking about don't respond at all.

PCT-
Nolva - 40/20/20/20
Maybe add some clomid, and have adex on hand just incase.
Dude honestly I would go with the Pheraplex but if your gonna use that might as well just get some dbol i'm pretty sure you'll feel it quicker and if you do run phera keep it at a consistent dose like 20/20/20/20 or whatever the case maybe and run it from week 1 cus the purpose is to kickstart your gains. And from what I've heard Pplex is the better compound over Mdrol and epi well you wont like it as a kickstart. But i say only get a PH if your being cheap and want a similar effect to dbol. IMO If you gonna juice then use juice so I would say dbol but like i said if pockets hurt then go with Pplex

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Dude honestly I would go with the Pheraplex but if your gonna use that might as well just get some dbol i'm pretty sure you'll feel it quicker and if you do run phera keep it at a consistent dose like 20/20/20/20 or whatever the case maybe and run it from week 1 cus the purpose is to kickstart your gains. And from what I've heard Pplex is the better compound over Mdrol and epi well you wont like it as a kickstart. But i say only get a PH if your being cheap and want a similar effect to dbol. IMO If you gonna juice then use juice so I would say dbol but like i said if pockets hurt then go with Pplex
I think you misunderstood..

My cycle plan is to keep test-e at 250mg to solidify gains from-

Mdrol - 20/20/20/20 w/ epi
or
Mdrol- 20/20/20/20 w/ pplex

Which would be the original cycle. If i wanted to juice up i would, but at the moment im looking for something a bit more mild.

liftw8t

Awards
I think you misunderstood..

My cycle plan is to keep test-e at 250mg to solidify gains from-

Mdrol - 20/20/20/20 w/ epi
or
Mdrol- 20/20/20/20 w/ pplex

Which would be the original cycle. If i wanted to juice up i would, but at the moment im looking for something a bit more mild.
Oh you ran those cycles:laugh2: I got you. How long you been off and what are you actually trying to do bulk, cut, or just keep your edge cus if thats it then yeah 250mg oh test would be fine.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Oh you ran those cycles:laugh2: I got you. How long you been off and what are you actually trying to do bulk, cut, or just keep your edge cus if thats it then yeah 250mg oh test would be fine.
Lol, once again, you kinda off.. I'm planning on running one of those cycles, didn't run any of em yet.

I'm pretty much asking for any input, on my length of the test-e, that i am running along w/ the PH's, etc.... And maybe for some input whether it would be a better idea to go with the mdrol/epi or mdrol/pplex...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't run two methyl orals at once, i'd rather run (methyl of your choice) with EQplex or Xtren or something non methylated. i find 250mg a week to be quite weak too, especially following these powerful orals, run at least 500mg/week IMO. i've run test this way 2-3 times now with various legal orals. worked very well with superdrol, and i used IGF in week 5 following 4 weeks of superdrol (original AX formula) at 10/20/20/30.
great fun and make sure to get some HCG. i also don't like nolva for PCT and prefer clomid or torem

you can use roidcalc.com to time your test dosage too so that your blood test level spikes right as you are going off the superdrol. i intend to do something similar in a few weeks here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/133311-neverstops-lets-ruin.html#post2093518

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First off, i say Phera, why, because it'll make you BIGGER and STRONGER. Or at least it should.

For the test, I do not think 250 is enough. I have read a few guys posts who have run 250mg a week of test and reported absolutely no gains at all, its just about enough to displace your natural test without bringing anything more to the table. IMO, do 500mg. You will recover just fine from it... that's what PCT is for.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i wouldn't run two methyl orals at once
You'd rather use some nonmethyls and take that duration to 10 weeks? hehe...
stacking methyls is fun though, you should try the Superdrol/Phera combo sometime