H Drol cycle is my PCT good?

tunertony

Awards
Hi guys I'm new on here and I have done research. Every site, every forum is different. So this is what I came up with. I just need some expert opinons.

H Drol: 50,50,75,75,75,75
AI Cycle Support

PCT:
IF Reversitol
Blue Up
Lean Xtreme
ZMA

throught out cycle and pct:
opti men multi vitamin
no xplode

what do you guys think?

AFbodybuilder

Awards
Hi guys I'm new on here and I have done research. Every site, every forum is different. So this is what I came up with. I just need some expert opinons.

H Drol: 50,50,75,75,75,75
AI Cycle Support

PCT:
IF Reversitol
Blue Up
Lean Xtreme
ZMA

throught out cycle and pct:
opti men multi vitamin
no xplode

what do you guys think?
Is this your first cycle? What's your age?

...and you won't need N.O. explode during cycle.

tunertony

Awards
I'm trying I just do not know anyone in my area.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
if you wanna keep your gains...Trust me get a SERM. I ran Hdrol with an OTC PCT just like this in the spring and pretty much put on too much fat and didn't really keep the gains because my PCT was not good enough.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
if you wanna keep your gains...Trust me get a SERM. I ran Hdrol with an OTC PCT just like this in the spring and pretty much put on too much fat and didn't really keep the gains because my PCT was not good enough.
What was your halo dosages and how long did you use it? I am interested. Some people walk away from halo, with barely anything for PCT and continue to make gains during PCT and after. Its why halo is the 'introductory' item of choice for many. That an Epi.

I'm trying I just do not know anyone in my area.
Trust me finding SERM's that are legit, and very reasonably priced is very easy. It seems hard looking at it from the outside in, just do some ResearcH on the ChemicalS

im going to do this with otc products.
Very possible to do, many do.

tunertony

Awards
ill order some just incase of gyno but im going to stick with otc..

what are your opinions.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have a SERM on hand just in case. Always wise even if u don't end up needing it.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
What was your halo dosages and how long did you use it? I am interested. Some people walk away from halo, with barely anything for PCT and continue to make gains during PCT and after. Its why halo is the 'introductory' item of choice for many. That an Epi.
50/50/75/75/75

I over exaggerated. I kept some gains, thanks to Prime. But my point is that if you wanna keep more, and stay lean, do it the RIGHT way. I didn't order a SERM but i knew where to get one.

This bulk currently is Prime, VAT attack, FOOD and REST and I'm having better results naturally.