b12 better sub-Q or im
- 02-20-2004, 09:18 AM
- 02-20-2004, 03:51 PM
I've yet to try B12 injections, but as for the twitching it was a good call moving locations. I had it happen to me before and my whole leg jumped and to tell you the truth I don't know enough about the human anatomy to just go "oh well" and keep injecting, you never know what could happen.
- 02-20-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
Sub-Q is a lot easier
02-20-2004, 06:35 PM
Well B12 absorption would be best via injection obviously. Orally a fair amount goes unabsorbed. Sub-Q may be close to injection values since the amount being used is actually pretty low (we're talking mcg's here) and should therefore not go over the maximum absorbable amount for sub-q delivery.
Similar Forum Threads
- By findnemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2009, 07:56 PM
- By BillfromNJ in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2007, 01:45 PM
- By SuperSamurai in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2007, 07:50 PM
- By Goat in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 21Last Post: 02-24-2007, 10:02 AM
- By Frank Reynolds in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 28Last Post: 04-19-2005, 07:14 PM