LN Liquid Nolva formula
- 02-20-2004, 03:24 AM
- 02-20-2004, 04:02 AM
Originally Posted by PumpingBricks70
- 02-20-2004, 05:17 AM
I had asked the same question on another board. I don't think it's PEG simply because it doesn't taste like PEG. If you are brewing from powder most people use PGA of some type (Everclear). I would love to know the answer to that question myself.
02-20-2004, 06:53 AM
- 5'8" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- the Universe
- Rep Power
Mine is oily...
02-20-2004, 07:02 AM
yeah very oily.........
02-20-2004, 08:24 AM
Mine is as well. It is a clear oil if it is an oil at all. I've not tasted PG, but I have a bottle at home. I'll try it when I get home.
02-20-2004, 08:25 AM
mine is very oily, i find i have to shake it up b4 use as mine seems to seperate in the bottle...
02-20-2004, 06:48 PM
I'm not homebrewing, but I am interested in knowing what this liquid might be. I wonder what kind of oil it could be?
02-20-2004, 07:15 PM
I just tasted the PG...ugggg. It is just as bad as the PEG 400. So it's not what Lion uses.
02-21-2004, 05:37 PM
could be a blend of oil, emuslfier, peg and flavoring.
02-21-2004, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the input Sledge.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigjohn58 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 06-27-2003, 04:52 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2003, 01:40 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2003, 10:58 PM
- By dodgy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-04-2003, 12:21 PM
- By T-Bar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 04-26-2003, 12:36 AM