So, My H-Drol came in...

AFbodybuilder

Awards
How's the Ol' cycle lookin'. Got my H-Drol and Cycle Assist in. Planning on dosing 50/50/75/75/75/75.

This will be my first time around with H-Drol, definitely not my first PH. Should I run it solo for the first time? Or should I stack with Tren? And what Tren clone is everyone using?

I said before that I didn't want to acquire a SERM for PCT (because I'm Military) but may be able to get a friend to purchase some Nolvadex for me. Still undecided on what else I should use this time around, and I want to give Diesel Test Pro Cycle a shot, too. Any inputs?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
damn son its only been a few hours :D. How many bottles of halo you get >.> and if you use Tren, get a SERM, halo every one says you can do an OTC PCT and be fine. Tren is not so user friendly.

And are you in the Air Force?

DenDestroys

Awards
damn son its only been a few hours :D. How many bottles of halo you get >.> and if you use Tren, get a SERM, halo every one says you can do an OTC PCT and be fine. Tren is not so user friendly.

Before I read he was in the Military, I thought the AF in his username stood for abercrombie & fitch bodybuilder. lol

AFbodybuilder

Awards

Lol. Sometimes I forget this board is a little slower than some of the other ones I go to. :D

I picked up 2 bottles of Halo. Trying to get a friend to pick up some Nolva for me.

And yes, I'm Air Force.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
h-drol is a very good cycle for cutting it will lean u out..in my opinion u will get better results from h-drol if u use it at a higher dose..but at a higher dose i would use a serm and not an otc pct..i did h-drol at 50/50/75/100/100 got some awesome results ..but go with how ur body feels..if u start to feel some sides at a higher dose..then go with the recommended dosage on the bottle or like i said..go with how ur body reacts...tren kills your libido..at least it did for me and some of my friends....good luck with ur cycle.

AFbodybuilder

Awards
h-drol is a very good cycle for cutting it will lean u out..in my opinion u will get better results from h-drol if u use it at a higher dose..but at a higher dose i would use a serm and not an otc pct..i did h-drol at 50/50/75/100/100 got some awesome results ..but go with how ur body feels..if u start to feel some sides at a higher dose..then go with the recommended dosage on the bottle or like i said..go with how ur body reacts...tren kills your libido..at least it did for me and some of my friends....good luck with ur cycle.
Thanks man, I think I'll just leave the tren out this time around. I'll keep some extra H-drol pills on hand in case I need to bump up the dosage... but will play it by ear for now.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'd use clomid over nolva for PCT everytime personally

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Sometimes I forget this board is a little slower than some of the other ones I go to. :D

I picked up 2 bottles of Halo. Trying to get a friend to pick up some Nolva for me.

And yes, I'm Air Force.
Well i was just going to say, if your air force, you dont need muscles anyways. Hah! :drillsergeant: didnt they teach you how to properly lift a coffee mug in basic? wtf you doing lifting weights!

lol j/k bro. You could run 2 bottles of halo, dosed very liberally, and use Primordial Performances TRT stack, which is IMO the best OTC PCT there is. Maybe clomid as well.