- 02-19-2004, 10:05 PM
- 02-19-2004, 10:36 PM
I heard he's running behind (about a week) and has alot of irons, between school and biz; don't have any way to verify, but last order I had info on was a Feb 2nd order that was rec'd Feb 12th.
- 02-20-2004, 01:20 AM
I guess some news is bound to pop up. The lastest message on his board was 2/17 and the guy said it has been a month. I will just wait until I hear some positive feedback.
02-20-2004, 05:21 AM
Researchkits carries conversion kits.
02-20-2004, 10:55 AM
they have syno kits at universalkitsplus dot com
02-20-2004, 12:29 PM
I was looking for 4AD "ready to go" like Dazed products.
02-20-2004, 12:38 PM
You mean like the stuff at designersupps dot com? Or a kit to make your own?
02-20-2004, 01:51 PM
I meant the ready to inj version. Not the oral.
02-21-2004, 07:38 PM
Designer supplements has the ready to inject 4-AD products with prop, cyp, or blended esters. You can buy direct from sledge or buy from Powernutrition.netOriginally Posted by champster
02-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Dazed makes great stuff but with his delays and DesignerSupps quality and prices and prompt shipping, I have to recommend Designer from now on.
02-22-2004, 12:25 PM
02-22-2004, 12:41 PM
Designer actually comes out cheaper per ml. I was tripping at first when I saw the price.
02-22-2004, 01:04 PM
You get almost twice the amount of 1-Test Cyp as you do with Dazed for almost the same price.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2003, 11:42 AM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2003, 10:12 AM
- By empiremica in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2003, 12:45 PM
- By rayk1029 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2003, 05:21 PM
- By T-Bar in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 15Last Post: 06-22-2003, 11:57 PM