M-drol m14-e Stack

mazurek

Banned
Awards
I started my cycle two days ago. I want to know if I should up the dosage of m-drol 10mgs during weeks 2 and 3.

Week 1 - 10mg M-drol
Week 2 - 10mg M-drol Recommended dosage of M14-e by Purus
Week 3 - 10mg M-drol ^
Week 4-5 - Cut the M-drol and use m14-e until bottle finished

Will be using Cycle Assist throughout entire cycle and post cycle (week 1-9). Three pills in the morning three more after dinner.
PCT
Weeks 6-9 Inhibit-e recommended dosage. Tribulus 2 times daily.
Week 6 - I have 15 20mg tabs of Nolva left from first superdrol cycle. I will just use what is left.

Does it sound good guys?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I would say its a little light on the PCT especially since you are using superdrol. IMO run 4 weeks of nolva. start the Inhibit-E beginning of the 3rd week of PCT, and taper your dosage across 4 weeks. Might want a cortisol control as well.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Why not just stick with the M-Drol at 10/10/10? Maybe bump to 20 week three... Then save the M14-e for your next cycle considering the PCT is on the low end and that's a lot of methyls anyway.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
How many pros have you ran? If only Superdrol that's a big jump to 3 compounds ALL methyls. I'd get some more nolva on hand if you can...

mazurek

Banned
Awards
I cant find any nolva. Every site requests for a prescription. I ran pulsed s-drol twice before and used H-drol prior to that. The only sides I had was anger and shrinkage of course. I really did not get any acne.
Cortisol control....I have lean-xtreme would that work?

mazurek

Banned
Awards
I'm going to juts stick with the m-drol for now. However, I think its an awesome stack.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I cant find any nolva. Every site requests for a prescription. I ran pulsed s-drol twice before and used H-drol prior to that. The only sides I had was anger and shrinkage of course. I really did not get any acne.
Cortisol control....I have lean-xtreme would that work?
I would be smart not to run potent anabolics without nolva or another SERM... If you cant find them now, imagine how upset you will be when you cant find nolva and your an A-cup going on a B-cup... or better yet, your one eyed willy wont look at you no more.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
pm me for a source. there is no reason not to have a SERM while planning such a powerful cycle. that would be a pointless cycle. youll get gyno and lose your gains.