Test E/Mdrol/Winstrol

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
making plans for upcoming cycle...

Looking to do a 6 weekish cycle, was thinking the follwoing

Test E: Weeks 1-6
MDrol: Weeks 1-3 (possibly a 4th, so perhaps a small overlap)
Stanozolol: Weeks: 4-6

At first glance, I already know what most of you are thinking...why am I putting the Mdrol (the stronger anabolic) @ the beggining of the cycle, then following it w/ a weaker anabolic? My logic is this: Aside from using it to kickstart the cycle, I'm looking to pack on some quality strength and mass gains w/ the mdrol in weeks 1-3/4...but, my issue with some shorter cycles is that its somewhat difficult to retain these quickly accumulating gains..I would like to make these gains as maintainable as possible, so...:147:

At this point, the test e should be saturating and coupled w/ the winnie, i could solidify most of these gains by extending the cycle, and hopefully drop some bf which i usually gain on mdrol cycles from the carb/caloric surplus ingested

Thoughts, critiques, previous inputs on similar cycles? Was thinking of maybe switching Epi for the Winnie...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually what i'm thinking is that the enanthate is way too short. Think about it, takes 4 weeks to kick in and you want to run it for 6, which means you've got 2 weeks where its kicked in and then 2 weeks as the ester clears and your test levels taper down and then you're in PCT.

At the very least, extend the test to 8 weeks, and run the winstrol from weeks 7-10, PCT on week 11. That'll give you a solid cycle.

DenDestroys

Awards
If you have enough test to run for 6 weeks, that makes me believe you're going into two 250mg/ml 10ml vials (unless you're using amps, then please forgive me) but if you're running 500mg a week, just extend that to 10 weeks and finish up your bottles of test. Also, I wouldn't worry about that overlap. It's gonna suck coming off the m-drol and not have the test kicking in yet, so spread it out to 4 weeks. And I agree with Unreal, winstrol 7-10. Just my opinion, but that's how I'd do it.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
mdrol weeks 1-4, test 5 weeks 1-12, winney weeks 8-12. nolva for pct... would make for a decent beginners lean bulk cycle. prob not much bloat and be pretty hard by the ehnd of the cycle. good pumps thrughout, and you will start to see some action early with the m-drol to kick.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
well, this is by no means a cycle modeled for a beginner, rather, I'm looking to structure things differently than i normally would with previous cycles...so i apolagize if the op was vague or open-ended...not to mention, i havn't seen too many posts about a cycle using these specific hormones in 1 cycle, at least in detail :privateeye:

this will by my first time using winstrol, and the first time I've ran a cycle w/ test that didn't include dbol as a kicker...anyhow, getting enough enthate for this run won't be a problem and i am just brainstorming for this run at the moment- won't be running it at least until late oct

my purpose is aimed towards as lean of gains as possible in terms of mass (im getting sick of looking like a marshmellow on cycle:lol5:), thus the mdrol and winnie, and making the cycle long enough to ensure the gains are solidified as much as possible :18:

probably going to throw some clomid in this pct alongside a low dose of nolva instead of running the nolva solo

all input is greatly appreciated and valued, thanks for ur time fellas

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
you may want to kick with t-bol instead, or use var instead of winney at the end. just a few other options to think about.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
im guessing u mean turinabol and not ThermoLife T-Bol as in the natty test booster? hah

i debated var instead of the winnie, but in terms of my available sources, var might be somewhat difficult to get...i've actually been doing some thinking and was debating substituting epistane for the winstrol

my reason being: some users that bridge mdrol, or a stronger ds/aas/ph, into a weaker one for longer cycles sometimes have an estrogen rebound as the new, weaker hormone is not capable of providing adequate synthetic test. production to match that supplied by the precedding hormone...hopefully this can be sidestepped w/ the aid of test e and since epistane's structure has anti-estrogenic effects, this might be somewhat synergistic

thoughts? i could be thinking entirely too much into this, i mean, it is 3am and this is what im doing

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
stick to var or winney for the last 4. t-bol much milder as far as sides than d-bol and much much dryer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 13
fcpcjc Anabolics 9