Anabolic Diet while on The ONE

Tumey

Awards
I am going to run a 5 week cycle of The One. I previously ran THE One for 4 weeks at the beginning on summer. My question is would the anabolic diet be a good idea to use while taking the one?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am going to run a 5 week cycle of The One. I previously ran THE One for 4 weeks at the beginning on summer. My question is would the anabolic diet be a good idea to use while taking the one?
Recommendations re diet on The ONE are made in post #1 at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html:
DIET

Oddly, this is an area where we have seen the most variability and mistakes that can negatively impact results from taking The One. Fortunately, it’s also the easiest to fix. In short, you have to eat, and eat a lot! This product is a strong GLUT4 repartitioner, meaning that it can allow increased amounts of glycogen to be shuttled into skeletal muscle at a more rapid rate and in much larger amounts than normal. We recommend you do not attempt a low-carb regimen while on The One, but here’s the good news: You can still get lean while taking in those carbs! The One works in both an Androgen Receptor (AR) and non-AR mediated fashion, meaning that while it binds the AR strongly and exerts some of its effects through this interaction, it also exerts effects that are not directly based on AR stimulation. From what we have observed, the potency of these effects can largely be influenced by dietary Kcal and carbohydrate intake.

A quick rule of thumb is below. Those with a high metabolism should use the higher end of the scale, those with a slow metabolism, use the lower end. If you ingest these ranges in good clean healthy foods, it is all you’ll need.

Carbs: 1.5g – 3g / lb. of bodyweight

Protien: 1 – 1.5g / lb. of bodyweight

Fats: <100g / day

Related study:

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2008 May;294(5):E961-8. Epub 2008 Mar 1

Testosterone and DHEA activate the glucose metabolism-related signaling pathway in skeletal muscle.Sato K, Iemitsu M, Aizawa K, Ajisaka R.Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan.

The findings in this study suggest that skeletal muscle is capable of synthesizing DHT from testosterone, and that DHT activates the glucose metabolism-related signaling pathway in skeletal muscle cells.

So what does this mean? Keep your carbs and calories up. Even if you are trying to lose body fat while on this compound, you are in luck…you will lose body fat on The One (almost) regardless of what your total calorie intake is (again, within reason) because it does effect carbohydrate intake so strongly. This will also aid in increasing the already pre-existing increases in muscular volume and stretch from the volume training you are already partaking in, and further intensify these factors.
Optimal macronutrient ratios for muscle accretion are:
To achieve muscle accretion one must have a positive energy balance (~15% above maintenance), a moderate to high carbohydrate intake (55-50% total daily energy) to fuel resistance sessions, optimal protein intake (25-30% total daily energy) to ensure protein synthesis, and an adequate fat intake (15-20% total daily energy) to prevent testosterone levels falling.
~Rosie
Team APPNUT