mdrol sides

bic

Awards
  • Established
is there something out there that works like sd but don't have the sides.On my 2 week of pct off mdrol and man one day you feel good next day you feel like $hit

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
Not really. Sides come and sides go.................whenever and wherever they want.

You can go days and feel good and then................BAM!!!!!

Like a brick to the head.

It'll pass. Take some PCT assist and some liverlonger and you'll feel better.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
is there something out there that works like sd but don't have the sides.On my 2 week of pct off mdrol and man one day you feel good next day you feel like $hit
probably just your hormones getting back to normal, shifting around. it will pass like already stated by^^^^^^^^^^^

bic

Awards
  • Established
Not really. Sides come and sides go.................whenever and wherever they want.

You can go days and feel good and then................BAM!!!!!

Like a brick to the head.

It'll pass. Take some PCT assist and some liverlonger and you'll feel better.
taking that now i see what happens next week

droppinplates

Banned
Awards
I think the liverlonger is good ****. Hyped a little maybe, but T-Bol's good **** and Thermolife puts out some good products.

It really helps and with milk this or liv52, it's even better at restoring your liver's toxin fighting abilities and getting you on the road to feeling better.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Works like SD without the sides? You want to have your cake and eat it too.

Honestly though, I gained the same amount of weight on a healthy dose of Hdrol/oristan-A for 6 weeks as I did on a 3 week Mdrol cycle... and I kept a lot more, and my sides were WAY less.

bic

Awards
  • Established
probably just your hormones getting back to normal, shifting around. it will pass like already stated by^^^^^^^^^^^
question i just took my last of cycle assist now had to order won't get till tuesday in like 3 days will it be ok for 3 days.Still got liver xt and other stuff

DenDestroys

Awards
Yes, you will be ok. This is just why it's stressed to have everything lined up before you run a cycle so this kind of stuff doesn't arise.

bic

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you will be ok. This is just why it's stressed to have everything lined up before you run a cycle so this kind of stuff doesn't arise.
Thought i have enough for pct then order more before my next cycle but i ran out.I forgot i pre loaded for 2 weeks on the cycle assist

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
the only thing that can even com,e close to doing what you are asking about is t-bol. The only negative sides I ever get from HIGH doseages of m-drol is lethargy, which is counteracted by either clen, or caffene anhydrous

bic

Awards
  • Established
the only thing that can even com,e close to doing what you are asking about is t-bol. The only negative sides I ever get from HIGH doseages of m-drol is lethargy, which is counteracted by either clen, or caffene anhydrous
i'd get headakes stress type had to stay at 10mg