Winstrol 25mg/1ml (stanozolol)

GoHard247

Awards
A friend of mine gave me an oral dropper to try out. I am not sure about this stuff because I have never tried anything serious before, only things from Nutritional Stores. I am looking to become very cut, but also add some nice size, and nice strength. I have a 60ML bottle. I was wondering if anyone has used this before and what kind of results they got, as well as what else I should use with it, and what I could take to keep myself safe, and for PCT. Any and all help/feedback would be appreciated...

...And please just post here if you want to help not to make useless comments..

J

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if ur not already cut @ 6'1 176lbs then steroids are not the answer. oral winstrol needs to be run no less that 50mg ed to get positive effects. personally i think its a bad idea to run it without test.

nolva or clomid moderately dosed for 3-4 weeks will be fine for PCT

GoHard247

Awards
What is exactly a test? A testosterone booster? I took Pronabolin for a cycle which is a test booster and it worked really well. What would you suggest, Testofen? I have nolvadex xt to take afterwards. I am pretty cut up right now, I was told this would help me put on size and gain a lot of strength. I guess I was told wrong? I am completely lost in this world, I try to do research but I only learn more by asking questions, please bare with me.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
What is exactly a test? A testosterone booster? I took Pronabolin for a cycle which is a test booster and it worked really well. What would you suggest, Testofen? I have nolvadex xt to take afterwards. I am pretty cut up right now, I was told this would help me put on size and gain a lot of strength. I guess I was told wrong? I am completely lost in this world, I try to do research but I only learn more by asking questions, please bare with me.
dude do yourself a favor and stop what you are doing NOW! you need to do research on nutrition and training before you jump into AAS use and even when u get the diet and nutrition down start with some natural supplements get as big as you can naturally you will not gain weight unless you eat more calories than you burn its that simple use the search function its very useful

GoHard247

Awards
I have used many natural boosting supplements, and my calorie intake is well over 3,500 a day. I have been recording this for several months. I have used Pronabolin, which I had solid gains with, and I have been taking NO2 also. My diet and nutritional intake has been where it should be for months. I don't understand why you jump on here and act like I don't know how to eat food, I'm asking about using supplements. I eat a LOT of food.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I have used many natural boosting supplements, and my calorie intake is well over 3,500 a day. I have been recording this for several months. I have used Pronabolin, which I had solid gains with, and I have been taking NO2 also. My diet and nutritional intake has been where it should be for months. I don't understand why you jump on here and act like I don't know how to eat food, I'm asking about using supplements. I eat a LOT of food.
Let's all just stay calm here. First off you are NOT asking about using supplements, you are asking about using anabolic steroids (AAS). Big difference in risk. We're trying to help you bro. At 6'1" and 176lbs. you have room to grow naturally. I know eating and training right for months seems like a long time but some guys train and eat right for years before touching AAS. I ran stuff too early too, made some great gains but ultimately only retained them because I got my diet and training in check. Now I've been holding a diesel second cycle for the past 9 months because I keep surprising myself with my natural gains. I was planning on running it in october but I still haven't plateaued and am thinking I'll just keep holding it.

Regardless, winstrol is not the right stuff for you. There are alot of options out there and if you have a good source then you should do some research on the web, plan a cycle for yourself, and post it for critique on this site. Yes, you will be condescended to, you will be told to turn back and just forget AAS, you will be criticized for even suggesting such and thing and told you don't know what you are doing. That is just part of the game and you need to be able to handle it if you want to play with the big boys, ya know?

GoHard247

Awards
Let's all just stay calm here. First off you are NOT asking about using supplements, you are asking about using anabolic steroids (AAS). Big difference in risk. We're trying to help you bro. At 6'1" and 176lbs. you have room to grow naturally. I know eating and training right for months seems like a long time but some guys train and eat right for years before touching AAS. I ran stuff too early too, made some great gains but ultimately only retained them because I got my diet and training in check. Now I've been holding a diesel second cycle for the past 9 months because I keep surprising myself with my natural gains. I was planning on running it in october but I still haven't plateaued and am thinking I'll just keep holding it.

Regardless, winstrol is not the right stuff for you. There are alot of options out there and if you have a good source then you should do some research on the web, plan a cycle for yourself, and post it for critique on this site. Yes, you will be condescended to, you will be told to turn back and just forget AAS, you will be criticized for even suggesting such and thing and told you don't know what you are doing. That is just part of the game and you need to be able to handle it if you want to play with the big boys, ya know?
Thanks man. Yeah after researching and getting advice I've decided not to take this stuff. Now, some other stuff I have is Epivol (spawn clone) and Novedex XT (test booster). I ordered these two from the same site, and when I got the bottles, the pills inside looked EXACTLY the same. They are in a clear capsul with a white powder inside. Should I be concerned that these are fake, or even the same product? I am going to stick with the natural products right now, which is my gut instinct. I want to try steroids, because I hate waiting and just want results now, but I will probably be more happy in the long run working for it. It does seem like I've been working for a long time, but I've had good results so far. I might go back to a product/stack that worked well for me. I was taking Pronabolin, NO2, a Vitapak, and Monster Milk, and I gained roughly 15lbs in one month. That was a good month for me. In the past month, I've only really gained about 5lbs, which has me discouraged. Any suggestions for some natural stuff I should try?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Yeah after researching and getting advice I've decided not to take this stuff. Now, some other stuff I have is Epivol (spawn clone) and Novedex XT (test booster). I ordered these two from the same site, and when I got the bottles, the pills inside looked EXACTLY the same. They are in a clear capsul with a white powder inside. Should I be concerned that these are fake, or even the same product? I am going to stick with the natural products right now, which is my gut instinct. I want to try steroids, because I hate waiting and just want results now, but I will probably be more happy in the long run working for it. It does seem like I've been working for a long time, but I've had good results so far. I might go back to a product/stack that worked well for me. I was taking Pronabolin, NO2, a Vitapak, and Monster Milk, and I gained roughly 15lbs in one month. That was a good month for me. In the past month, I've only really gained about 5lbs, which has me discouraged. Any suggestions for some natural stuff I should try?
if you are gaining 5 lbs a month of muscle I dont see what the problem is 1 lb a week is a good gain naturally and I didnt mean to sound like a **** but we just so many people on this board who just want to get big fast and there is nothing wrong with that but you have to know what you are doing also creatine is something you should make a staple meaning it should be a regular part of your supplement diet

GoHard247

Awards
The monster milk I'm taking has a kre-alkaline in it, as well as the gainer I was taking also had creatine in it. Should I take more, and should I get capsuls or in the powder form? Also like I said earlier, I was taking Pronabolin, a natural test and growth hormone booster, should I continue to take that since it seemed to work for me, or should I keep on going with the stuff I'm trying now, the Epivol and the Noveded XT? I understand where you guys are coming from and I appreciate it. I do want to get big fast, but I also want to do it the right way and not just slam some steroids not knowing how to maintain and handle what it's going to do to my body. I guess 5lbs is a good gain, and I shouldn't complain. I had just gained so much from the first 2 months that I expected more. I also take Myoshock HSP by MuscleTech before I workout and it seems to help with extra strength while lifting. I've been eating a lot today too, upped my meal cycle to 5-6 meals a day, and eating a lot of fruit and veggies inbetween. I am going to wait on the AAS, atleast until I go through a few more cycles, I am only 21 right now.

RSR36

Awards
Listen, if you are taking or have taken Epivol, you are using an Anabolic/Androgenic/Steroid. In fact it is very similar to Winstrol in effect. All steroids are derivatives of Testosterone. Testosterone is the primary sex hormone that makes men muscular compared to women. Testosterone is the standard by which all AAS are measured. In the 1950's, pharmaceutical companies were able to modify the Testosterone structure and create multiple derivatives of Testosterone that had distinct variations in the way it acted in the body. They created literally hundreds of modified hormones and developed the best ones for sale to treat a variety of disorders. Some AAS are more Anabolic than Test, but less Androgenic. Some are more Androgenic and less Anabolic. In laymans terms, anabolic properties SEEM to be more important than Androgenic properties, so steroids like Anavar or Winstrol would appear to build more muscle than Test with less side effects. But theory and real world do not always line up. Therefor, the most potent steroids tend to also have nasty side effects (ex. Trenbolone). As it turns out, mother nature (or God) knew best and "test is best". While devoloping all of these derivative variations of Testosterone, many were left "on the table" and never devoloped or patented for sale. Around 1997, some chemists realized that there might be a loophole in the law since they could "re-develope" the old steroids that were never patented or comercially sold and instead market them as "supplements". It began with basic "pro-hormones", but ultimately led to actual "designer" steroids (including Epivol type steroids). Today we have access to a wide assortment of "over the counter" steroids that are just as effective (and toxic) as any other illegal steroids. This is a double-edged sword. Good for the knowledgeable, advanced lifter, but very confusing and potentially dangerous to someone in your position. That is why the FDA is poised to ban a whole bunch of these and ultimately entrench their agency further up our asses and in our biz!!! So I hope this helps, cause I had to get that off my chest! Lol... : )