what ph is this ?

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
5α-androstano[3,2-c] pyrazole-3-one-17β-ol-THP-ether
i know its ah-89 (Stanozolol) but i couldnt find any clones on it, any one know?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
i don't think there are any clones to it. It seems to be pretty exclusive. If it acts anything like prostan I dunno that I'd use it. You probably have to take a high dose to notice anything.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is the de methylated version of winstrol. orignal name: Orastan A by gaspari

it is typically called wini-(pick your bol,drol,ect)

some orastan E clones are winzstrol, megazol....

Generic Labz Mega-Zol
90 Capsules - Write a Review
By: Generic Labz

Description

More Muscle - Less Risks - Great Price

If you have been looking for legal alternatives to c17-methylated and c17-alpha prosteroids that have been banned from the market you will want to look towards Mega-ZOL. What makes Generic Labz Mega-Zol so special is that it contains the active importance of winny but lacks the negative side effects.

Removing the negative effects of c17-alkylation that is found in winny and giving them to THP by oral delivery allows Mega-ZOL to deliver the necessary supplements to the muscle building body parts that need it the most. Mega-ZOL also allows users to avoid health risks that are common with the illegal supplements.

Benefits of Mega-ZOL include:

Price $39.95
List Price $59.95

You Save 50%
Discontinued or
Out of Stock

• Lean muscle gains thanks to the highly anabolic nature
• No Scent
• Non-methylated
• Allows for excellent strength gains
• Allows for better training pumps

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: One (1) Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

([3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallcholane-17beta-THP Ether) - 50mg

Directions

For best use, take one capsule up to two times per day. You should never exceed three capsules in a 24 hour cycle. Once you have taken this product for 6 weeks cycle off for a one month break before continuing consumption.

* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've seen other name brands of this sup when searching for various ph's. I dont plan on using it, so never paid it attention. but there are clones available still out there. even still find megazol still in stock some places.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Didnt Orastan A & E get banned in the states a couple years ago but is still rolling over seas??

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Didnt Orastan A & E get banned in the states a couple years ago but is still rolling over seas??
I hope in all honesty, if this ban happens, that some smart company's in Europe/other areas decide to make bank by making all these PH's available.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I agree. if they made legal phs availible to us here in the states, theyd make a killing. if there were any staters left using phs. if we havent all moved to aas at that point.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I agree. if they made legal phs availible to us here in the states, theyd make a killing. if there were any staters left using phs. if we havent all moved to aas at that point.
You know honestly, I am excited to be going into AAS soon, but I still like the prohormone market for what it is and enjoy having it in play as well. I do have 2 bottles of 1-T, 2 bottles of M1,4ADD, and The One stashed away. But man would I love a few bottles of super,epi,tren,halo ^.^ Why cant I be rich? By the time I can get them, they will be long gone, so I will just go with their liquid grandfathers ^.^

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
MMMM liquid grandfathers. lol. better gains with less sides. gran-pa looks mighty good haha.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
You know honestly, I am excited to be going into AAS soon, but I still like the prohormone market for what it is and enjoy having it in play as well. I do have 2 bottles of 1-T, 2 bottles of M1,4ADD, and The One stashed away. But man would I love a few bottles of super,epi,tren,halo ^.^ Why cant I be rich? By the time I can get them, they will be long gone, so I will just go with their liquid grandfathers ^.^
Lol i wuznt gonna miss out 600.00 bux blown, but wouldnt you?

2- THE ONE
4- HDROL
4- MDROL
4- PPLEX
4- XTREN
4- FORMESTANE

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that looks like furazadrol

thats because the two compounds/steroids are the same, only difference is one has a fura group, and the other has a pyra group.

the act similar, with fura being more favored, but wini is cheaper and more easily accesible. (the parent steroids, winstrol & furazabol)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
thats because the two compounds/steroids are the same, only difference is one has a fura group, and the other has a pyra group.

the act similar, with fura being more favored, but wini is cheaper and more easily accesible. (the parent steroids, winstrol & furazabol)
bottom line..they both suck. used both. go real gear...best decision i ever made

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I dont know how much they suck, but i'll find out soon enough. I have three bottles of an orastan a clone, waiting to be bridged with something......

these compounds may take higher dosages to see effects, but they are legal, for now atleast.

4-androstenediol required dosages of 800-1000mg to be effective. most people liked that stuff.....