EQ-Plex Cycle?

jamjoe

Awards
I am planning on doing a six week EQ-Plex run for my first cycle. How does this look?

Background: 27 years old. 6'2" 182lbs (just finished a long cut from 190lbs). Lifting weights 9 years, 2 years hard.

Cycle:
EQ-Plex 600/800/800/1000/1000/1000
Hawthorn Berry Extract
Fish Oil, ADAM, BCAAs

PCT:
Torem 60/40/40/20
Sustain Alpha
EndoAmp
Biomend
ADAM, Creatine, BCAAs, Fish Oil

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
That seems like a good cycle plan. I plan on running EQ-Plex @ 600mg stacked with another product this winter. I hear it really increases appetite (like boldenone). So, if using it to cut, just watch for that.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
A little feedback from when I used EQ-Plex:

I got nothing out of it. I know everyone is different, but I just wouldn't set my sights too high. It's a little bit more expensive than H-drol. I would opt for the H over EQ-Plex as you will get far more out of it. As for appetite, Mine was hit or miss. It was either normal or stunted. There was no increase what so ever.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
A little feedback from when I used EQ-Plex:

I got nothing out of it. I know everyone is different, but I just wouldn't set my sights too high. It's a little bit more expensive than H-drol. I would opt for the H over EQ-Plex as you will get far more out of it. As for appetite, Mine was hit or miss. It was either normal or stunted. There was no increase what so ever.
How did you run your cycle (dose/length)?

michaeldiablo

Awards
Am going to start a cycle of EQ-Plex, but wanted to stack it with hdrol or pmag or Epi.
Not sure which to choose from.
Seems to be limited experience of it on this forum.
Goal is to bulk and keep most of my gains.

I have done Hdrol once before and gained 14lbs, that was my first and only cycle.

jamjoe

Awards
Any thoughts on stacking eq-plex with dermacrine to combat lethargy?

B0nzz

Awards
Any thoughts on stacking eq-plex with dermacrine to combat lethargy?

wks 1-7 Bold200 (ie EQ-Plex) 600, 600, 600, 800, 800, 800, 800;
wks 2-6 H-drol 50, 50, 50, 75, 75, 75.
Is a known good cycle. But why play with orals?? They are generally compounds that produce minimal to somewhat decent results, often accompanied by nasty sides. If your going to do it,,, DO IT.
Make sure you read up on sides and how this is going to JACK your liver...
Better think PCT now

B0nzz

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, stack something with the EQ would be better imo. either Hdrol or Pplex, but even better would be test cyp or test prop at 500mg a week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 1
Supplements 48
Supplements 18
wfreiling Anabolics 10
Anabolics 19