i need advice on my stack x-tren p-plex and pct

GuyBuddayFwen

Awards
I recently bought some suppliments and i know all of you have good knowledge and hearing from you guys could help me avoid a waste of a cycle.

Im 6'3
23yr

I've done 4 cycles before
pheradrol(gained 10, and cut me up well)
spawn(didn't work for me)
superdrol/something else(gained 13 and made me rock hard)
rage rv5(similar to superdrol stack i did)

I got the best results from superdrol which put me up to 194.

Bodyfat % is 5. Im really cut up and a hardgainer.

New products i have are comp edge lab: x-tren and p-plex
x-tren is 90 pills at 30mg

p-plex is 90 pills at 10mg

i have cycle assit by comp edge, and also for pct : POST CYCLE TABS 60 Tabs by IDS, Milk Thistle by Proven Products 120 caps 700mg

I lost a bunch of weight cause i had a shoulder surgery and the doctor said no working out. besides that i was holding weight fine before the surgery.

sorry about all the reading but am i safe for pct, and also should i stack both suppliments or space them out for two cycles months apart? dosage?

Thankyou for your time

Phillip.

TheDiesel85

TheDiesel85

Awards
a serm is a must for your pct. i also hope you have used a serm before with those other stacks because you may be shut down from your past cycles.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're down 20 pounds, get the weight up naturally before doing a cycle. How many months have you been back in the gym since the injury? If you're that much of an ectomorph you need some serious calories.

GuyBuddayFwen

Awards
What is a SERM? is that an abriviation for something? estro blocker?

Its been 2 months since the surgery. It wasn't from a workout injury just a keloid scar i had and the surgen sliced it off and did a skin graph from a old motorcycle accident when i was 18.

How long does "shut down" last? is that when you dont make any more gains? ive had blood labs taken before from one of my mid cycles and they said my t3 levels were borderline low. but i recovered fast.

GuyBuddayFwen

Awards
also thanks for all the advice. I have done reading from other threads but everyone is using abriviations and stuff so its hard for me to keep up.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In the time it takes you to type "what is a serm" you can type SERM into google and learn it far better than we can teach you... you see how it's not time efficient to answer such basic questions, questions you shouldn't have to ask after FOUR cycles!

And if you're asking about shutdown, it's a lot of reading to do. Do some reading through the threads here, but do some googling on PCT protocol concerning nolvadex and clomid.

GuyBuddayFwen

Awards
In the time it takes you to type "what is a serm" you can type SERM into google and learn it far better than we can teach you... you see how it's not time efficient to answer such basic questions, questions you shouldn't have to ask after FOUR cycles!

And if you're asking about shutdown, it's a lot of reading to do. Do some reading through the threads here, but do some googling on PCT protocol concerning nolvadex and clomid.
Thanks for the advice. I'll get on it

GuyBuddayFwen

Awards
Checked my last pct bottle: had nolva in it. Im not seeing the clomid though. So im not totally helpless. did some research and it was pretty much information i had already known. Just i dont know the names which every uses (ex. SERM's:
Let's take a look at what SERM's do and our SERM options. SERM's, by definition, compete for the space that Estrogen binds to. This receptor is then full and cannot accept the estrogen and therefore cannot produce the effects of estrogen. Some of the more popular SERM's are: Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid), Tamoxifen (Nolvadex), Toremifene Citrate (Fareston), and Raloxifene hydrochloride (Evista).

AI's:
Now let's look at some of the AI's and how they work. AI's, by definition, prevent aromatizable steroids from converting to Estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. Some are more effective than others. Some of the more popular ones are: Anastrozole (Arimidex), Aromasin (Exemestane), and Letrozole (Femara).

now i know what u mean when you say clomid. So now lets answer some of my question of what dosage to use of the PH's and also to stack or not to stack. Thankyou

GuyBuddayFwen

Awards
by the way my mom is a nurse and told me about a few patients of hers that had liver failure. She said they were taking xtrem tren and mass extreem. Not to diss those products. But most likely those guys were drinkers, and no H20 drinkers, also im guessing no liver support.

She said they were pretty jacked up in the hospital bed.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Those are the same compounds you're taking. To get real liver damage, they were probably on the cycle for over 8 weeks.

Tren at 90mg, Phera at 30mg, try it out for 4 weeks, more dose shouldn't be necessary. I like clomid the most for PCT, i really think it works better than nolva for restoring testosterone. If you want to be safe, start at 20 phera and 60 tren and work up. But 30/90 really is the sweet spot on the compounds.

Most important for you is diet. I think you should keep hitting the weights heavy for a couple more months and get some mass back, time to get in your practice eating over 4,000 calories a day which is what you'll need at 6'3 and an ectomorph... may need 5-6,000! heh... So then after you get some weight back, this cycle will blast you way up... Keep calories high to maintain the gains! Or else they'll come right back off. PCT and the entire cycle mean nothing compared to the importance of diet, and as an ectomorph that is the variable that you need to maximize with extraordinary calorie consumption.

GuyBuddayFwen

Awards
koo man thanks. im on the right path now.

i have a better school schedule this semester so eating shouldnt be a problem.

Thanks man i really appreciate the advice. if my body can handle it i might even try waking up at night to stuff in a pro shake and a couple slices of whole wheat breat all blended.