greetings am..

bambamdmc

Awards
hello everyone, im new to this board..
i was a member of ssb, until raw deal went down, and i just kind of stayed away completely..from the boards, not the gym :)
so i just wanted to say hello to all my fellow ragers.

im currently off cycle at the moment, i more or less bridge rather than old school "cycle" but i decided to come off for a few months, just to kind of let my receptors clear out completely.
i plan on doing my first inject tonight, i wont lie, im pretty pumped on it.
i ran about 1g a week of test, rotating drugs, lowering doses, raising doses, as well as adding others into the mix.
planning on doing 1cc of cyp a day for about 15 weeks, with 10mg drol for the first 30 days to kick my strength back up, then throwing some tren in around week 12.
any suggestions on what to switch to for those of you who bridge as well?
i had a coach for quite some time, but hes kind of disappeared sadly, not sure whats up with that. ive heard good things about eq, but ive never ventured from test, blends of test, ive ran drol, and dbol and tren. but never anything other than that. i want to broaden my horizons!

and strangely, since ive been off for about three months now, ive only lost about 10 lbs, and i havent really been lifting, due to job and moving. im a tattoo artist, and strangely, tattooing for 4 hours at a time, with a half hour break in between whoops your ass, and doesnt really give you much time to pack on the carbs!!! yea im sure youre all thinking, oh a tattoo artist? what a hard job you sit there and draw on people all day.
but the type of work we do, is nothing short of art, and it takes alot of attention to detail and color blending to do what we do! its very draining.
been thinkin about getting a beer dispensing helmet and filling it with protein/pureed meals to suck on while im tattooing hahaha.
i also didnt have any pct on hand, i just finished off with some tren and went cold turkey.

i dont really have any ways of coming up on some pct, besides the gnc **** but i dont really buy into that. supplements imo are just a giant waste of money, due to the dosage issues.

BUT does anyone know of any rad herbal supplements, old ass asian secrets or anything? i trust in you ****ers who are 100 years old and can still break a mans neck! :)

and no im not racist lol, my girl is part phillipino haha

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the best board on the web.

A: ecdysterone, tribulus terrestis.

bambamdmc

Awards
well sir. i think ive done pretty good for myself, and i have never used pct.
i was 140 lbs when i started using.
ive gotten up to 190, but right now im sitting about 170, off cycle, without lifting or eating properly.
i first used at the end of 06.
PCT just really isnt something thats talked about around these parts.
with a bench of 315 @167 lbs two years ago, i wouldnt say i should take it more "seriously"

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
not to take sides on anybodys post but the most important part of a PCT is not to retain your gains and strength. (even tho thats the goals of most all steroid users, to retain your muscle while on cycle) the most important reason for employing a PCT is to erstore your natural hormone levels that you abolished on cycle. your body stops producing all natty test when youre on cycle and if you dont use a pct it is going to take months not if more for your body to restore its natty test levels. and if done too often your body might never return to the levels of your natural place. it is not a think of whether its right or not. its a thing of safety. whether its talked about or not in your parts it is proper for health to use a pct. period.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
welcome man,
It's not that you should take it more seriously- you seem to have some nice stats and definately nice gains- but juice can be detrimental to your body unless it's done right, which means a PCT. I hope the best for you man I really do, you know your body better than anyone else, if you have any issues this is the place to find some help- good luck bro.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hello everyone, im new to this board..
i was a member of ssb, until raw deal went down, and i just kind of stayed away completely..from the boards, not the gym :)
so i just wanted to say hello to all my fellow ragers.

im currently off cycle at the moment, i more or less bridge rather than old school "cycle" but i decided to come off for a few months, just to kind of let my receptors clear out completely.
i plan on doing my first inject tonight, i wont lie, im pretty pumped on it.
i ran about 1g a week of test, rotating drugs, lowering doses, raising doses, as well as adding others into the mix.
planning on doing 1cc of cyp a day for about 15 weeks, with 10mg drol for the first 30 days to kick my strength back up, then throwing some tren in around week 12.
any suggestions on what to switch to for those of you who bridge as well?
i had a coach for quite some time, but hes kind of disappeared sadly, not sure whats up with that. ive heard good things about eq, but ive never ventured from test, blends of test, ive ran drol, and dbol and tren. but never anything other than that. i want to broaden my horizons!

and strangely, since ive been off for about three months now, ive only lost about 10 lbs, and i havent really been lifting, due to job and moving. im a tattoo artist, and strangely, tattooing for 4 hours at a time, with a half hour break in between whoops your ass, and doesnt really give you much time to pack on the carbs!!! yea im sure youre all thinking, oh a tattoo artist? what a hard job you sit there and draw on people all day.
but the type of work we do, is nothing short of art, and it takes alot of attention to detail and color blending to do what we do! its very draining.
been thinkin about getting a beer dispensing helmet and filling it with protein/pureed meals to suck on while im tattooing hahaha.
i also didnt have any pct on hand, i just finished off with some tren and went cold turkey.

i dont really have any ways of coming up on some pct, besides the gnc **** but i dont really buy into that. supplements imo are just a giant waste of money, due to the dosage issues.

BUT does anyone know of any rad herbal supplements, old ass asian secrets or anything? i trust in you ****ers who are 100 years old and can still break a mans neck! :)
and no im not racist lol, my girl is part phillipino haha
What?:06: he isn't serious. must be a troll.

bambamdmc

Awards
or maybe just a bit of humor?
or yes. i might be a troll.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
OP im just worried that your swimmers are gunna stop, then how effed are u. I need my boys for a LONG time. but benching 315 at 167, damn haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nostrum420 Company Promotions 22
nostrum420 Iron Legion 6
Natural Bodybuilding 0
Captn_the General Chat 3
Schmidie General Chat 3