preventing gyno on cylce

WillVN

Awards
Hey guys

I still have a bottle of a 13-ethyl compound. I want to run this in a few weeks, it's enough for a 4 week cycle. It is a bit aromatizing so I was thinking to run something during cycle to prevent gyno. Just in case!

Like a low dose of Nolva? maybe 20mg or 10mg a day during cycle?

And what if I can't get my hands on Nolvadex anymore? is there anything else I can take then nolva or an AI?

Thx in advance

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

I still have a bottle of a 13-ethyl compound. I want to run this in a few weeks, it's enough for a 4 week cycle. It is a bit aromatizing so I was thinking to run something during cycle to prevent gyno. Just in case!

Like a low dose of Nolva? maybe 20mg or 10mg a day during cycle?

And what if I can't get my hands on Nolvadex anymore? is there anything else I can take then nolva or an AI?

Thx in advance
two things cause gyno, progestin and estrogen. if you have a compound that aromatizes then you might have an estro problem right? an AI would be your best bet here. what can you get your hands on?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
13 ethyl is a progestin which I think doesn't nit gave the ability to aromatize in the body. But like stated above you can get progesterone related gyno.

Look at taking p5p, vitrex and ldopa (igf2 by AN or powerfull by usp) on and during pct. Also use clomid during pct because tamox has the ability to upregulate progesterone receptors.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
in my experience it's just hit or miss, some people never get gyno from progestin compounds. Me, I get gyno from them pretty quickly, and my ancilliaries and P5P/Vitex etc. all didn't help much. Good news is after i stopped taking the pills the gyno went away on its own and left nothing behind.

I wouldn't use nolva to combat it. Gyno needs elevated estrogen levels to begin, so taking an AI on cycle SHOULD work to prevent the gyno from occurring. Once it occurs though, well for me, Even 2.5mg of Letro didn't do anything for the progestin gyno. Which is why I don't touch Max LMG or dienolone anymore.

WillVN

Awards
So pretty much an AI is all I can do for fighting against the estrogen gyno? and an AI just happens to be one of the things I can't get my hands on.

So the 13-ethyl compound is nog really and estrogen compound but more of and progestin compound?

Basically I just have to try it and see what happens? It's the 13-ethyl from Anabolic Formulations.

I'll guess i'll dose it very low in the beginning and wait for any sides? What if the progestin gyno comes up? can I just stop talking it and assume it will go away buy it self?

ooh yeah, and thx for answering a learning boys question ;)

Grtz

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
U can use an OTC AI possibly.

It may it may not go away. I think letro is used for progest gyno... I have hear nasty stuff about 13-ethyl and being wet and can aggrivate gyno.

Like I said not 100% sure about it's converson to estrogen. Never used it myelf.... Search for logs of the the old ALRI stuff those should be your best best for help.