knot underneath nipple...

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
right now im on deca 400wk/test 500wk... ive been on test though for about a year now(i bridge at 250wk between cycles)...

anyway, my nipples arnt sensitive, and ive never been gyno-prone in the past. but lately i noticed a little knot underneath my right nipple? however i did slice my nipple with the razor when shaving about 1 week prior to noticing this. i dont know if it has to do with that or if im freaking out or what...
i do have nolvedex... but isnt it kinda rare to get gyno when ur constantly on test?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
keep an ee on it and see if that knot grows any. im going to go out on a limb and say it is not gyno since you dont have itchy, puffy nips. 99.9% of the time the itchy, puffy will come before the lump. but if it grows at all, than hook yourself up with some nolva pronto

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
keep an ee on it and see if that knot grows any. im going to go out on a limb and say it is not gyno since you dont have itchy, puffy nips. 99.9% of the time the itchy, puffy will come before the lump. but if it grows at all, than hook yourself up with some nolva pronto
well im always in the tanning booth so my nipples always get itchy because they burn... so that parts kinda tuff to decifer...but theyre not really puffy

it almost feels like a lymph note, which i have various ones all over my body....recently one poped up in my pubic area, which is weird.

NFLforNBA

NFLforNBA

Awards
yeah about that go see your doctor and have an mri and stop tanning. Or it might just be a knot because you have uhh nvm just go see a doctor that will be the best thing

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
if your lymph node is swollen, doesn't that mean you're sick? lol

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Go see a Dr. dude. If something "popped" near your pubic region, you don't want to mess around. Guys on the board here can't tell you for sure what it is. Dr.'s can.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
the one in my pubic area went down...it was like a little ball between my bellybutton and my shaft. it was weird.

the gyno im just gonna watch, i might just start taking nolva for the hell of it even though im just freaking out.

ive honestly decided doctors dont know ****. everytime i freak out about something they just tell me what i told myself before i went in. i ama hypocondriac and need to accept it....MRI might be a good idea for tears

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
the one in your pubic area can be an STD, drainoff from either a cut from shaveing, or raw spots from sex, exct. I dont think there are any lymph nodes in your nipple. post us up a pic of the lumpy boob and see if anyone can comment.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
the one in your pubic area can be an STD, drainoff from either a cut from shaveing, or raw spots from sex, exct. I dont think there are any lymph nodes in your nipple. post us up a pic of the lumpy boob and see if anyone can comment.
u cant see any lump...u have to press on my nipple to even feel it.....started taking nolva anyway, fuk it.

and i dont have sex.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
ive honestly decided doctors dont know ****. everytime i freak out about something they just tell me what i told myself before i went in. i ama hypocondriac and need to accept it....MRI might be a good idea for tears
I as a dr take offense to that man!!! we don't know ****?!?!?! When it comes to medicine and the body we know a lot more that you. And that's why you come to us, for our educated professional dx and tx.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
I as a dr take offense to that man!!! we don't know ****?!?!?! When it comes to medicine and the body we know a lot more that you. And that's why you come to us, for our educated professional dx and tx.
lol. u know what i mean...as far as medicine goes, i would be willing to put my knowledge up against a general dr when it came to mind altering substances. legal and/or illegal

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
my chest is perfect, but I do have a little tiny lymph node lump under my left nipple is i dig in deep with my thumb and index and pinch/roll behind the nipple. I think its normal to have this lump...I have the same on the right side but smaller. Never tender, never itchy, never puffy, and completely unnoticable.

I believe all males have these "breast buds". I freaked out thinking it was a gyno lump when I first payed attention to it after a havoc cycle.

It just doesn't make sense for males to all of a sudden grow lumps from nothing...there must be tissue there to begin with. I think "gyno" is just a degree of un-natural enlargement of this already existing node.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
probably right monsterbox... but i dont think gyno is the enlargement of that knot. i mean ive never had it but from what it sounds like...gyno is when the whole skin area around the nipple fills with fluid and gets itchy

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I have the same as monsterbox.

orangutan, if lymph nodes in your groin area are "popping out" as in increasing in size you need to go see a doctor. Your body is probably fighting off an infection.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I have the same as monsterbox.

orangutan, if lymph nodes in your groin area are "popping out" as in increasing in size you need to go see a doctor. Your body is probably fighting off an infection.
this is not always true but its good to see a doctor. I have lymph nodes that pop out on the side of my neck that the docs say are completely normal, just larger than usual.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
monster, chances are the ones on the sides of your neck are scarred from a previous infection.