protectants with M5aa...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.89%

protectants with M5aa...

concerning the prostate and M5aa(not worried about hair), would there be any negating effects to talking prostate support while on M5aa in the same way it's not wise to take milk thistle while on meth's? Would it be unwise to take finisteride on M5aa for the prostate or would it hamper the desired effects of DHT you would want. What about saw palmetto as it's more prostate specific. Or should one wait till after cycle to take prostate protectants. Also isn't it recommended not to take finasteride while on certain androgens. I know legel gearf(I think) puts betasitisterol in their M5aa. So what would you recommend for prostate protection on an M5aa/trans 4ad cycle? Thanks.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.89%

Quote Originally Posted by michael
    concerning the prostate and M5aa(not worried about hair), would there be any negating effects to talking prostate support while on M5aa in the same way it's not wise to take milk thistle while on meth's? Would it be unwise to take finisteride on M5aa for the prostate or would it hamper the desired effects of DHT you would want. What about saw palmetto as it's more prostate specific. Or should one wait till after cycle to take prostate protectants. Also isn't it recommended not to take finasteride while on certain androgens. I know legel gearf(I think) puts betasitisterol in their M5aa. So what would you recommend for prostate protection on an M5aa/trans 4ad cycle? Thanks.
    I just wanted to say that I had absolutely no problems with my prostate while on m5aa. I took 20mg/day for a 1 week, then went to 20mg preworkout the next week. I never had any symptoms of the BPH that I get without fail when I take ephedrine. I'm not saying that you won't, everyone's differnt, but I didn't have any probs, and haven't read about anyone else having prostate problems on m5aa.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%

i plan on supplementing saw palmetto with m5aa. better safe than sorry.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Impressed with M5AA!
    By Juicemonkey101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 07:07 PM
  2. M4OHN stacking: with M5AA or Mdien ?
    By milwood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 07:40 PM
  3. M1,4add/Mohn stack with M5aa????
    By shyboy in forum Cycle Info