Hcg check 1,2,1,2

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
During the last 3 weeks of Sus-250 and 2 weeks after the last shot, 1000iu a week going to be enough? I had 5000iu of HCG mixed it with 5cc of b. water, so every 5 "ticks" on the slin pin s/b 500iu, correct? Just wan tot make sure my math is correct and dosing makes sense. an extra set of eyes (or many extra sets) never hurts.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Math is perfect, dosing is okay.

Timing is consistent with some ideologies on hCG but not my own. My thinking is that, because hCG is suppressive to the body's own LH it makes no sense to take it during PCT when the goal is to get the body back on track. The function of hCG is to make sure the testes continue to respond to LH. So..... for a 16 week cycle, lets say, I'd take hCG weeks 3-8 and wks. 10-15. This way the testes don't get desensitized to the hCG, don't atrophy to the point where they stop responding to LH, and the body's own LH is not suppressed during the recovery period.

I mean the way you have it laid out is not terrible. By jump starting the testes functioning early you might aid recovery and you have a few weeks to kill while the sust esters clear the body so there are pros and cons. How long is the cycle going to be and what else do you have planned for PCT? I like sust, it is my favorite actually, but I always go over kill on PCT with it. Just wondering what you have in store?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Math is perfect, dosing is okay.

Timing is consistent with some ideologies on hCG but not my own. My thinking is that, because hCG is suppressive to the body's own LH it makes no sense to take it during PCT when the goal is to get the body back on track. The function of hCG is to make sure the testes continue to respond to LH. So..... for a 16 week cycle, lets say, I'd take hCG weeks 3-8 and wks. 10-15. This way the testes don't get desensitized to the hCG, don't atrophy to the point where they stop responding to LH, and the body's own LH is not suppressed during the recovery period.

I mean the way you have it laid out is not terrible. By jump starting the testes functioning early you might aid recovery and you have a few weeks to kill while the sust esters clear the body so there are pros and cons. How long is the cycle going to be and what else do you have planned for PCT? I like sust, it is my favorite actually, but I always go over kill on PCT with it. Just wondering what you have in store?
the cycle is a total of 14 weeks. started out as 12 but, WTF? 2 weeks after the last shot i will be starting clomid for 4 weeks.
100/50/50/50

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Do you have an AI planned after the clomid or you think the clomid is sufficient? Any natural test booster, maybe some sustain alpha or post cycle support in there? 14 weeks, might want to consider running the hCG 1000iu/wk for wks 3-8 and 10-15.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Do you have an AI planned after the clomid or you think the clomid is sufficient? Any natural test booster, maybe some sustain alpha or post cycle support in there? 14 weeks, might want to consider running the hCG 1000iu/wk for wks 3-8 and 10-15.
i should have mentioned that i'm already 9 weeks in. so HCG is not possible the way you suggest. but htis won't be my last cycle so. I do have S.A. i guess i could run it after the HCG. and yes i do have a-dex for after the SERM if needed, i have never needed it forph/ps but this is a whole nother thing we're talking about. what are your thoughts?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
The way you have the hCG planned is fine. You might want to start next week (wk. 10) so it'd be the last 4 weeks on cycle and the first week of PCT. I mean its not really that big a deal I just figure keep the boys on their game but make sure you have time to get your own LH production back on track too. As far as the arimidex after clomid, I think it is wise. I mean, you can probably tolerate whatever bounce back you might see after clomid and eventually self-regulate but why put yourself through that? IDK, I tend to err on the side of caution for PCT and just throw it all into the mix. Good luck bro.