Drug testing & Methyl products
- 02-17-2004, 03:48 PM
- 02-17-2004, 04:03 PM
Most drug tests are for recreational drugs. So obviously that isn't PH's or AAS. That being said, nothing will show up.
- 02-17-2004, 04:07 PM
02-17-2004, 07:10 PM
Well, If it is an employment test why would it matter about M1T or M5AA... They are legal as of now..
02-17-2004, 09:05 PM
02-17-2004, 09:19 PM
so is alchohol, but if you take a UA and have traces of alchohol, your fired dude! but I agree, PH's are perfectly legal, therefore there should be no concern by potential employers.
02-18-2004, 03:40 PM
you're saying a job can fire you for having alcohol in your system? Uh, unless you signed some BS contract giving up your right to drink to get the job I don't think that would fly. But I just work in a restaurant- I don't know how corporate america works.
02-18-2004, 03:43 PM
Resteraunt rules are a lot different than others.
But usually they won't drug or alchohol test you out of nowhere unless there is a accident.
Similar Forum Threads
- By emperorhorde in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2009, 03:30 PM
- By Elzyboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2008, 03:18 PM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2003, 10:14 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2002, 12:27 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-08-2002, 03:27 PM