Source...sketchy

spokesman08

Banned
Awards
Say I have a source. I live in the U.S, and he lives somewhere in another country. I have no way of seeing him, but has the gear I want. If I paid him thru (insert business) I am worried about him running away with my money and me never knowing who he really is, where he is, and me never seeing my gear ever.

Do any of you guys have tips on how I can safely get my gear without being jipped?

Thanks in advance!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
does the source have references? have anyone you know of ever heard of and used the source before?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get him to send the gear to you C.O.D :thumbsup:

spokesman08

Banned
Awards
does the source have references? have anyone you know of ever heard of and used the source before?
Honestly, no idea. Source of a stranger really. That's why it's sketchy. Was reading the stranger's log tho and everything seemed perfectly fine.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
C.O.D is the best way to do it. The only other factor could be that is is Bunk. .

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My only recommendation: If it feels sketchy, then it is. Don't be fooled, because you can't call the cops if he robs you. And plus, do you trust that what he may send is indeed safe, and not something that could potentially harm/kill you? Do you turn your back on overall safety for a few pounds of muscle? F*ck that. If you trust a person that much, then I will sell you some rare wooden nickels for only $50 each... that’s a good deal, trust me. ;)

Don’t put your health in a stranger’s hand.

spokesman08

Banned
Awards
My only recommendation: If it feels sketchy, then it is. Don't be fooled, because you can't call the cops if he robs you. And plus, do you trust that what he may send is indeed safe, and not something that could potentially harm/kill you? Do you turn your back on overall safety for a few pounds of muscle? F*ck that. If you trust a person that much, then I will sell you some rare wooden nickels for only $50 each... that’s a good deal, trust me. ;)

Don’t put your health in a stranger’s hand.
You are completely right. I rather it be domestic. I gave it thought, and I'm not gonna trust this guy
I have some questions for you tho. I'll PM.

Thanks again. REP!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are completely right. I rather it be domestic. I gave it thought, and I'm not gonna trust this guy
I have some questions for you tho. I'll PM.

Thanks again. REP!
Domestic doesn't make it any more reliable either

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...If you trust a person that much, then I will sell you some rare wooden nickels for only $50 each... that’s a good deal, trust me. ;)....
I'll send you an address for those wooden nickels. Sound like collector's items. :bandit:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I once got some wooden nickels from Ted's Buffalo Grill.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if i buy 10 of these wooden nickels do i get a discount?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sure, I will throw in a very rare wooden knife. :mischievous:
A Rudis or a Bokken? :18: Or maybe...

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.

:18:

dpfisher

If the source is an online business type in

<name of business here> scam

into google and see if you get results.