Recommendations for SD brands

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone...

im looking to run a cycle of SD sometime around the beginning of october, just getting everything bought and stored away right now. just wanted to ask around and get everyones opinions on which companies make a good SD clone, preferably from first hand experience. with so many companies coming out with them now its hard to decide which route to go. i was originally going to go with M-drol but ive been hearing mixed reviews that it works for some while others dont respond. the cycle is not for quite some time away still, but wanted to get my info squared away and supps purchased while funds are sufficient.

many thanks - JB

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I use CEL products exclusively when otc orals are concerned

Einherjer89

Awards
I've only tried APS Superbolan, and it felt like i was eating pills with **** in them. they Discontinued it now, and im not surprised.. People i've talked to say M-drol is best

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all of your input guys, much appreciated. so far it looks like M-drol is going to win me over. anyone else with any differing opinions feel free to chime in...

abuleh

Awards
S-ROID by Hardcore Formulations is cheap and legit......

~abuleh

Chucke

Awards
Just finished 3 wks on Fast Action Pharma S-Drol.

Gained 10 lbs. - and a ***load of strength.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I had not too much success with Fast Action S drol.
I love Cel M Drol

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
im going to be running a SD/PP cycle here shortly. im going to be using Iforce Methadrol and I Force Pheraplex. both of which I have never used. i will be logging it fully so ill let ya all know if the I Force products hold up to the CEL side!!