LG Trifecta

JoshGTiR

Awards
Hi Guys,

I have been reading this forum for a bit but this is my first post.

I have been lifting solidly for 1.5 years now, 8 months of that have been with very good nutrition and I have had some good gains. I am at a plateau and am considering the LG Trifecta stack. Is this a good PH for a beginner? I have never used a PH before.

I have done a bit of reading around here but I also have a few questions. Sorry if I am going over things that have been covered.

1. Do I need liver support for this product? (Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed, Milk Thistle etc)?
2. I have read that the PCT provided in the stack is enough, is this true?
3. Do I need a natty test booster when I finish the stack and during PCT?
4. For Australian residents, have you been able to get this into Australia?
5. What could I typically expect from this stack? (I read Impulse's log and it got me excited to try this stuff.)

Sorry if it seems I have not done much research. I have, but I also find this subject to be a bit confusing and also notice there are a few different opinions around.

Thanks, Josh.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
This seems like a very hardcore stack for a first time ph user.

imo I would get a few cycles under your belt running solo compounds (epi, hdrol, phera) You could also choose on of those ph's out of that stack and run that. run the methyl 1-d or the liquid mastdrol. this looks like an interesting stack but id save it for the months to come.

to answer the questions:

1. I always run my liver supports in my PCT since the liver is so prone to healing. I do this because milk thistle inhibits absorption of ph's. I always want full absorption so I wait till PCT. imo liver damage is overated if correct measures are took post cycle.

2. never trust that a companies otc pct is enough. its just a sales pitch. Nolvadex or Clomid. you can use their pct along side nolva and clomid for a great pct.

3.i always suggest a natty test booster in pct. personal favorite: testabolan v2 by I force

4. no clue. im a stater

5. looks like a hardcore stack. if im correct masterdrol is an SD clone and methyl 1-d is solid. be advised tho as stated earlier...this is two methyls and a hardcore stack.

JoshGTiR

Awards
Thanks for the feedback, I seemed to have read otherwise about this stack. I have read that it is a very very mild PH and that the PCT is more than enough as it is mild. Looks like I will have to do some more reading.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
i really didnt know much about this stack but after reading your post i looked it for myself. if it is what i think it is, than its pretty damn hardcore. if the masterdrol is an SD clone stacked with methyl 1-d, than stacked with an hgh booster. than thats pretty narly.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
none of the pro hormones in here are "harde core" and there is no superdrol in any of them. research does wonders!

Methyl 1-D
3-Beta-Hydroxyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One = DHEA

1, 4, 6 Etioallocholan-Dione = ATD

and then it contains other filler sups.
------------NEXT------------------------
methyl masterdrol v2

3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One= DHEA

other fillers....
------------NEXT---------------
formadrol:

3a-Hydroxyetioallocholan-17-One- Suprise! DHEA (instead of 3beta, you got 3alpha)

1, 4, 6 Etioallocholan-Dione : ATD

other fillers.
--------------------------------------

hardcore stack, yea, if your 65, or a chick going through menapause.
here is some more info on dhea

3beta-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3.beta.-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy-androst-5-en-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxy-D5-androsten-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one, 3-beta-hydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one , 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one,

Brand names for DHEA include Prastera, Prasterone, Fidelin and Fluasterone. Supplement versions are manufactured from wild Mexican yam.

Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a multi-functional steroid that has been implicated in a broad range of biological effects in humans and other mammals. Together with its sulfate ester (DHEA-S), it is the most abundant steroid in humans. DHEA is produced by adrenal glands, but also sythesized de novo in the brain. It acts on the androgen receptor both directly and through its metabolites, which include androstenediol and androstendione, which can undergo further conversion to produce the androgen testosterone and the estrogens estrone and estradiol.[1] DHEA is also a potent sigma-1 agonist.[2] It is considered a neurosteroid.[1]

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
methyl masterdrol v2 is not the compound im looking at.

secondly. ALL prohormones are hardcore. maybe thats why youre 175.

JoshGTiR

Awards
No E-bashing please guys, I simply want some info.

This is an Anabolic forum and I wanted to get some questions answered. As I had read about people using this stack on this forum and the fact it was people who were first time users I thought it might be a good choice for me. The cost is great too!!

I have also noticed people use the PCT in the stack for PCT and have not seen much mention of liver support? As for a Test Booster, is a Tribulus based Test Booster ok?

Thanks,

Josh.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jb101 knows what he is talkin about i seen his previous posts.
LG good compnay but their PH stacks are not impressive at all
AND YES IT IS DHEA THERE IS A REASON IT IS SOLD IN GNC. my buddy is a manager and says gnc does not sell PH if its in there it is not strong or a PH.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
btw ummm the size of ones body has nutting to do with ones knowledge. in my country we call ur comment "village"

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trifecta is MILD but I prefer it that way. It is NOT liver toxic and requires a mild PCT. I used the Formadrol along side a test booster for PCT with no problems. Check out the LG forum for some good info.

LG Sciences

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
methyl masterdrol v2 is not the compound im looking at.

secondly. ALL prohormones are hardcore. maybe thats why youre 175.
well travis, I just dont know what to say buddy, I listed all the three bottles that come in the "tri fecta stack" masterdrol v2, methyl 1-d, and formadrol xtreme, so I dont know what lg product thats so hardcore to contain superdrol you could be looking at, as none of their current products have superdrol. now, the old, obsolete designer steroids had superdrol. but that was from back in tha day.

dhea is not hard core in anyway. esp. at the dosages that is in lg science products. it is a safe dosage, one that will not get their company in any trouble.

and im not nocking lg, if thats their angle, hey, thats them. their anadraulic state has been getting good reviews.

dhea is for mainly for old men, and women. that is how "un hardcore" it is.

if he had asked about stacking 30mg of superdrol, with 100mg of m14ad, with a base of 90mg of a dienolone precursor, now that would of raised some eyebrows, and been considered "too hardcore". lol

I'm not trying to knock you, im sure you seem like a nice guy, kinda like me when I first came on the ph scene, thirsting for knowledge, it's cool bro.

btw, I can put any weight I want up on the screen, and so can anyone else in this place, aside from that, weight aint got nothing to do with how much you know. like I say, I choose to be where im at. and I dont fake it. I just tell it how it is.:147:

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
to defend myself i never said DHEA was hardcore. than again, its "strong" enough for the piece of **** FDA to get involved with it. jbry, aploigees for the ****ty comment. it was a ruff night last night. if you google search liquid masterdrol there is a SD clone that comes up. but the trifecta stack must not be the same compound. i would STILL suggest a single compound for your first run. a legit ph. it lets your body accumulate and you know how you respond to everything so if problems arise you KNOW EXACTLY whats causing it. since youre only on one compound. i ran phera for my first cycle (4 weeks) bridged into tren (another 4 weeks) and it is still the best stack ive ran. nearly 20 lbs and nearly 15 kept after pct. Jay21..I can see were going to have an amazing relationship on this forum hahaha.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man we are like best buddies :) seriously man im sure ur a good guy its not you i just clearfy thing that EVERYONE rights if i can.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Yes , the stack can give you a placebo effect like your "ON".

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
like i said, if it is sold at gnc it is not PH. DHEA is crap its why SDNG never sold well

rush808

rush808

Awards
Hi Guys,
Is this a good PH for a beginner?

1. Do I need liver support for this product? (Hawthorne Berry, Celery Seed, Milk Thistle etc)?
2. I have read that the PCT provided in the stack is enough, is this true?
3. Do I need a natty test booster when I finish the stack and during PCT?
4. For Australian residents, have you been able to get this into Australia?
5. What could I typically expect from this stack? (I read Impulse's log and it got me excited to try this stuff.)
Thanks, Josh.
IMO
For beginner? Yes.
1. no - not methyl
2. Formadrol will be fine
3. No
4. don't know
5. when i had finish pct i gain 10lbs (mass diet), some fat (maybe from diet), strength had gone up.
Personally had no neg sides, nor blood work, just checked BP.
*IMO*

JoshGTiR

Awards
Thanks heaps guys. Since we don't have any of that stuff here in Australia I am just going to have to stick to eating and lifting.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Every since Legal Gear was bought out and became LG sciences it has been, "un hardcore" to say the least. They are still playing off the old products that were true prohormones and designer steroids, when in fact the stuff they are selling is DHEA which can be bought at walley world. travis... man did you notice that jb is only 5 foot 9, which puts his bmi only 2 points under yours... I only weigh 178 right now, but there again, at 5 foot 7 i have a higher bmi than you. weight is relative.. height and lean muscle mass, bone structure... lots of things that factor into how "big" a guy is. everyone just needs to calm down lol. Josh, in my opnion (whis is humble as always) you are throwing your money away on this product. WAY overpriced. stear clear. It isnt even a true stack, seeing how they all are basically DHEA.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Every since Legal Gear was bought out and became LG sciences it has been, "un hardcore" to say the least. They are still playing off the old products that were true prohormones and designer steroids, when in fact the stuff they are selling is DHEA which can be bought at walley world. travis... man did you notice that jb is only 5 foot 9, which puts his bmi only 2 points under yours... I only weigh 178 right now, but there again, at 5 foot 7 i have a higher bmi than you. weight is relative.. height and lean muscle mass, bone structure... lots of things that factor into how "big" a guy is. everyone just needs to calm down lol. Josh, in my opnion (whis is humble as always) you are throwing your money away on this product. WAY overpriced. stear clear. It isnt even a true stack, seeing how they all are basically DHEA.
agreed....its amazing how the opinions of this board have changed....two years ago, before lg ever became a sponsor, this thread would have been flamed by a ton of vets....these products are a waste of money! right up there with superdrol NG...

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Texastweeter, no offense bro, but BMI (Body Mass Index) is just a gauge that allows one to see what an ideal bodyweight is. And further more it is pointless because it doesnt take into account such factors of excessive muscle. My BMI makes me "Obese". It has nothing to do with height to muscle ratio. thats what makes it a bad scale to go off of. I dont know if you meant something else but BMI isnt the correct example to use in that argument.

indianakelso

Awards
i ran this as my first cycle ever also, i did gain but ate tons and lifted harder then i ever had i was so excited i think it was more of a mental thing that i was "on" so i pushed my self harder. To the positive tho i did get stronger and some acne more then usuall, i gained more in pct then on the actuall stack. id save your money and just wait a while.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Texastweeter, no offense bro, but BMI (Body Mass Index) is just a gauge that allows one to see what an ideal bodyweight is. And further more it is pointless because it doesnt take into account such factors of excessive muscle. My BMI makes me "Obese". It has nothing to do with height to muscle ratio. thats what makes it a bad scale to go off of. I dont know if you meant something else but BMI isnt the correct example to use in that argument.
so does mine. (bmi=obese) it is a good starting point for the average person. i think what he's saying is if your two something and 6+ it isn't much different than being 5'9 and 175. if I was 190/200lbs i'd be a lot bigger than most men,even you, and the size of an amature/semi pro body builder.

which im not. anyways, the point of this thread is off topic. ops question has been answered.

I should change my weight to 200 something, im sure there are lots of dudes with bs stats lol. but no.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so does mine. (bmi=obese) it is a good starting point for the average person. i think what he's saying is if your two something and 6+ it isn't much different than being 5'9 and 175. if I was 190/200lbs i'd be a lot bigger than most men,even you, and the size of an amature/semi pro body builder.

which im not. anyways, the point of this thread is off topic. ops question has been answered.

I should change my weight to 200 something, im sure there are lots of dudes with bs stats lol. but no.
according to my doctors little chart (that he continously pulls out every time i come in) i am like 65-75 lbs over weight....i think at 5'9 i should be around 160...he actually pointed out a skinny little guy in his waiting room to me one time and told me that was my ideal body weight....the dood was like 15% with a gut....i just laugh at him

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established

Jbry, for sure man. I have always thought that way as well. at 5'6''-5'7'' 200 pounds would be insane!

LMAO. Mooch. your doc needs a reality check on whats healthy! ill take being 70 pounds overweight of muscle than the correct BMI with a gut any day!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually, if you do bmi correctly, convert lbs to kilos, feet to inches, inches to centimeters, centi to meters squared, bla bla bla, ideal weight for a person of 5' 9", is 140-160, give or take.

it is a good starting point for the average person who wants to maintain a healthy weight. having high T levels, and execessive amounts of muscle looks good, but isn't optimal. I'd rather be 150 with the heart of a pronged horned atelope than 200, and on the fast track to heart surgery d/t enlarged ventricle.

neither of which i am. :D

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
being avidly into weightlifting i just cant imagine being 5'9''. 140. that seems so small lol!! but yes, health is optimal in a sense too. i do feel that a 160 pound ripped guy looks better than a 205 stocky guy!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
according to my doctors little chart (that he continously pulls out every time i come in) i am like 65-75 lbs over weight....i think at 5'9 i should be around 160...he actually pointed out a skinny little guy in his waiting room to me one time and told me that was my ideal body weight....the dood was like 15% with a gut....i just laugh at him
silly doctors they think they know more than us.......... ****ing noobs :afro:

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
who do they think they are...medical perfessionals LOL.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it guys. I am actually 5'6" and 208 pounds lol.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
quickest way to get people to believe you is to post some pics.....i know this is stupid but when i get someone on here who says something i dont believe the first thing i do(especially when their post count is low) is look at their profile and see if they have any pics posted....if they are ripped and huge im going to be a lot more apt to listen to their thoughts....but when someone is 50 lbs less than i am and at a higher bodyfat and taller than me than i blow em off.....i think it should be a prerequisite that you have to have pics up to post....there are some members on here who post "A LOT" that dont even look like they have ever worked out (im not pointing fingers but they know who they are). one guy in particular is very abrasive to newbies and quite pointed in his opinions on what the "right" way to do things is....his stats say 6'2 240lbs but he is literally at 30% bodyfat....he only posted one obsure pic in a thread but it ruined his creditability with me forever.....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could post pics but I am retarded and still have yet to figure out how to lol.
I don't even know how to upload pics from my phone to the computer.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
THis is going back to the BMI talk. IDK about you guys but i would gladly only live to be 60 and be huge (still working on getting there) for as long as possible than live to 80 and be a twig the whole time. Even if some study showed that weightlifting and bodybuilding will cause premature death i would still do it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dhea is a pro homormone. you buy it at wallgreens, or anywhere else.

shops like gnc, high health, vitamin world, etc, tend to only sell pro hormones that are deemed safe enough to not cause any nasty side effects (very minimal pct shut down if any) that would get them into legal trouble.

yes, 1-ad, 4-ad are all dhea with instead of the 3 w/e it's called, they have a 1, which will convert it too 1-androstendione, then 1-test, same with the 4-ad.

and these sups are so underdosed, that you would need excecessive amounts to get the desired effects, and also, very very deep pockets.

4-andro-diol, is one step away from test, and is best dosed at 1,000mg per day! Their 4-ad isn't a diol. so has two chances to convert into E, and would most likely require more to convert.

anyways, back to the decavol, I would imagine this is 19-nor dhea (19norandrosterone) then converts to 19nor androstenedione, then 19nor test.

btw, along with lg's products, the atd (ai) in their products does nothing to prevent these sterones, diones from converting into E. just like it wont stop it from converting into T.

but it will help with aromatization of the T after it's all converted! :D

if this stuff was 5$ a bottle, I'd run it as a base. but it's not. it's 40-60$ way overpriced for something that may or may not have a good conversion.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THis is going back to the BMI talk. IDK about you guys but i would gladly only live to be 60 and be huge (still working on getting there) for as long as possible than live to 80 and be a twig the whole time. Even if some study showed that weightlifting and bodybuilding will cause premature death i would still do it.
why not live in the inbetween, and be lean, but ripped, and live to be 100?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
why not live in the inbetween, and be lean, but ripped, and live to be 100?
Ripped and big would be preferable.... Idk im just not done with trying to get size yet. Trying to get big is what makes me happy. Dont see why i should settle for anything less. Anyway live to be 100? What are you going to do between 70-100 thats gonig to be so great? other than hopefully being able to retire but in the economic state we are in right now retirement doesnt seem like much of a promise.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
just looking over what i read. I do think bodybuilding is more apt to the personality of the bodybuilder. I prefer getting as big as i can with as little BF% as possible. Someone else may want something else but my views on myself will proably never change, even if there was a benefit to doing something else i would rather meet my ideals.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
and rather than using the LG trifecta, I would recomend running h-drol as a first PH. It was my first PH and it was a good learning experience and i enjoyed running it due to the low sides. I recomend running h-drol first to about everyone I talk to about PH's.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey mooch the funniest thing on here is the "bitch slapping mother nature every step of the way" thing

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it is not a PH. GNC cant sell them, they investigate everyproduct carefully for liability reasons etc etc.

imagine this. u but SD at GNC....... u go to docotr get blood results that shows it screwed u up..... u test ur body and prove SD is in your system built a case and bring down GNC they dont want that.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya even GNCs on Air Force bases sell LG. That says a lot because they don't allow too much.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
the bmi was a refrence to the fact that you have a lot to take into account than just a persons weight. I know its a bunch of poo. the long and the short of it is, dont run the trifecta scack, probly not much if any gains, and way too $$$