T3 on cycle

killertriceps

Awards
I am thinking about throwing some T3 in to keep my lean on my bulking cycle. Been eating alot and gaining fat, not liking it.

I keep hearing cytomel is catabolic at HIGH doses but if taken at a lower dose, it can actually amplify the AAS that you are taking? Is this true?

Also here is my cycle just in case you guys havnt seen it.

Test Cyp 250mg a week
Deca 300mg a Week
EQ 300mg a week

Was gonna bump Test to 375 but scared of getting gyno again.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think a low dose will amplify the effects of AAS. It's thyroid hormone, speeds up our metabolism. If a low dose amplified the effects of AAS to any significant degree, people would throw it into every cycle, because it's dirt cheap.

Just bump the test up and run an AI. You're barely above TRT dose with your test. The deca is fine at 300 but i don't know what you're expecting to get out of EQ at 300.

IMO

1-14 Test Cyp 400mg/week
1-14 EQ 400mg/week
1-12 Deca 300mg/week

since you're going for mild doses.

If you throw T3 in, throw it in after the long esters are kicked, so weeks 5-10 or so, start low and ramp it up until you hit your target weightloss rate, then ramp it back down by week 10, and then you've got another month to finish strong. 6 weeks on T3 is plenty.

killertriceps

Awards
Ill bump the test up another 125mg so ill be at 375. And im trying to get the hunger out of EQ, because i have had trouble eating. But is the cycle itself enough to prevent muscle loss with T3?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the way I have it outlined, yes. Maybe it won't handle T3 at 125mcg, but at 50, maybe 75mcg, depends on your sensitivity to it.

I stayed mostly at 50mcg, i was at 75 briefly but my weight was dropping a few pounds, and i was trying to recomp @ 210-215 pounds so i hopped off 75 after a little bit. I was probably keeping the muscle at 75, but for my recomp i'm trying to BUILD muscle too.

If you're running EQ just for the hunger, it's kind of a waste. You may find some nice synergy at 400mg though, depending on your response to the compound of course... But anyway there's better ways to stimulate appetite.

killertriceps

Awards
Then maybe ill drop the EQ, so ill bump test to 375 mg (Is that gonna be ok) and keep Dec at 300

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
375 on test is a low dose of course it's ok, it's up to you to determine how heavy you want your cycle to be. If you're keeping the dose low just because of fear of gyno, then get the AI and allow yourself a higher dose like 500.

killertriceps

Awards
but is 375 enough to prevent catabolism of t3 AND build muscle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not in my opinion

I hardly got gains off 700mg of test.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I expect my results to be very sub-par. But still 375mg of test won't be up to the task of gaining weight WHILE you're stacking with T3... Very unlikely I would say!

If you keep the T3 dose low and respond well then you could pull it off.

killertriceps

Awards
Well weight im not worried about, i want more of LEAN muscle mass. And yes i was thinking 25-50mcg.

B0nzz

Awards
With out any specs I cant help much.,.....Nobody should be able.
First and formost on ass or not diet is the most important aspect. gear is not a solve all so you can eat what you want and think your going to lose weight. High Carbs, alcohol and lack of protain along with other things will completly kill your atempts at any loses.
No offense to anyone here but with out knowing diet, your stats, length on gear and types of gear how can anyone tell you what would help?? People above are telling you about T3, T4 compounds and you could be eating freaken ho ho's and wondering why your not losing. The fact you are taking EQ for hunger and then saying you cant lose weight should be a red flag all on its own.

I can tell you normally you run a 2-1 ratio of chems. Test would be 2 times (ball park) higher then your other.
Normal dosing of is between 250 to 600. 700 with no effect is either a long time user or a f'en bull at 300+lbs. Anything over 600 is a **** ton. As noted above each person is different so what does/doesnt work for one may/may not work for the next. But 700 **** man....that cycle must of cost a **** ton!!.
I have had great results with 500 test, 200 eq. My last cycle was 500 test cyp, 300 dec. Great for joints but once I changed over to EQ the fat just melted. If you want (as you should) want to talk diet I can..

Peace

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No it was my first time using test. It may have been underdosed. Stuff made me the horniest i've ever been in my life, and i made SOME strength gains (5-15 pounds), but even on my bulking diet the weight wasn't coming. 6 weeks at 100mg a day. Much less expensive than you might think.

I guess I won't know if it was underdosed until I do more test. Hope it was underdosed.

Sorry to derail talking about myself, i felt like i had to address that.

B0nzz

Awards
UNreal,

So how much test did it finally take for you to make gains????

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
UNreal,

So how much test did it finally take for you to make gains????
I don't know. Basically I ran enanthate for months before deciding it was bunk because i didn't notice anything. Then i ran 1mL of prop a day for 6 weeks. My weight stayed the same, my strength increased around around 10, 15 pounds depending on the lift, but that was it. I became insanely horny, I knew it wasn't bunk.

Either its underdosed or I need a gram. I don't know. I hope it was underdosed. Maybe it just doesn't put mass on me. I can't imagine the prop being TOO underdosed. I was getting serious estrogen gyno from it... i was running letro on cycle as my AI, and whenever I forgot to take it, i'd get puffy nips and sensitivity pretty quickly, then the letro would quickly take care of it.

So it had to be test, and had to be creating a lot of estrogen.

I've used about 4 oral PHs that have been similar in that they give me some effects but no measurable gains (hdrol, prostanozol, epi, trenadrol).

B0nzz

Awards
I don't know. Basically I ran enanthate for months before deciding it was bunk because i didn't notice anything. Then i ran 1mL of prop a day for 6 weeks. My weight stayed the same, my strength increased around around 10, 15 pounds depending on the lift, but that was it. I became insanely horny, I knew it wasn't bunk.

Either its underdosed or I need a gram. I don't know. I hope it was underdosed. Maybe it just doesn't put mass on me. I can't imagine the prop being TOO underdosed. I was getting serious estrogen gyno from it... i was running letro on cycle as my AI, and whenever I forgot to take it, i'd get puffy nips and sensitivity pretty quickly, then the letro would quickly take care of it.

So it had to be test, and had to be creating a lot of estrogen.

I've used about 4 oral PHs that have been similar in that they give me some effects but no measurable gains (hdrol, prostanozol, epi, trenadrol).
That sucks, If your ganna try it again, I have some ideas that have worked for me in the past.

B0nzz

B0nzz

Awards
That sucks, If your ganna try it again, I have some ideas that have worked for me in the past.

B0nzz
Unreal, I sent you a PM but it says I have to have 7 posts so I have no idea if you got it..
I guess I go post..

B0nzz: