SD cycle question

cjuml

Awards
Ive been running an SD clone Methyl Vol by ESt for 3 weeks with the dosage at 10/20/30 and i havent had any sides and notice the only gains a 30mg a day. Ive been training for about 3 years and my diet is clean. I havent been loading on the calories too much because i gain fat real easily so if i cant go crazy on calories regardless of how clean they are..im at about 3500 a day now. With any supp or drug i have a high tolerance to it...is it worth it to try running the SD at 40mg for week 4 or is it too dumb and i should be happy with what i have gained..thanks ahead of time

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IF u decide to do a week 4 keep the dose at 30mg a day. Just bump the calories up a little bit say maybe 100 or 200. Remember u have gained weight so the amount of calories u need has increased.

cjuml

Awards
yea true, i was just skeptical about the pills only because i made strength gains i could i have made w/o the SD but i did harden out a bit and bulked up a bit as well but gained definition and vascularity..thanks tho and im just gonna run 30mg through week 4

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. Have u gained any weight?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
imo 30mg is the ceiling for SD. you can run a forth week if you think you are still making gains but I wouldnt up the dosage. its a waste of pills.

cjuml

Awards
thanks guys, i have gained around 7 lbs which im not complaining about i was just grabbing advise before i did something dumb. Also my buddy ran the same cycle as me and he thinks he has gyno..ive seen no signs what so ever but he says his nipples let out some discharge if he squeezes them but he has no lump under either nipple...you guys think its gyno?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Ive been running an SD clone Methyl Vol by ESt for 3 weeks with the dosage at 10/20/30 and i havent had any sides and notice the only gains a 30mg a day. Ive been training for about 3 years and my diet is clean. I havent been loading on the calories too much because i gain fat real easily so if i cant go crazy on calories regardless of how clean they are..im at about 3500 a day now. With any supp or drug i have a high tolerance to it...is it worth it to try running the SD at 40mg for week 4 or is it too dumb and i should be happy with what i have gained..thanks ahead of time
if you not willing to increase you food intake i'd be happy with whatever you gained, wether it be strength or size or whatever. you have to give the compound something to work with if you expect better results and that something is protein and solid food.

cjuml

Awards
dont get me wrong i am happy with what ive gained but yea i understand what your saying

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just increase your calories, 30mg of Superdrol is plenty.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
dont get me wrong i am happy with what ive gained but yea i understand what your saying
AAS/Phs just dont make muscle pop out of thin air. You gotta feed your muscles right. High protein alot of cals. Thats why many people cut. Just bulk as much on the cycle then cut after. 7lbs on a SD cycle isnt much but hey your happy so its all good.