Dbol and .......

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
Firstly, hi to all members!

Secondly, my first post......(without looking a muppett!)

I want to do a D-bol cycle, started one a while back-got sciatica, what a bitch!

Anyway, i was not doing to bad, only 20mg per day, just about to go to 30mg when sciatica struck!

For this cycle, would 20mg be adequate? Have 60 left, could end up having to buy more!!:sigh1:
What about adding Deca to the cycle? Was told i should of done this first time round!

33yrs, 6ft 6, 12.5st/175lbs

Have a high motabolism too, hence i look like Spaghetti!!

All help/advice apprieciated

dementor

dementor

Awards
If I were you, thin as spaghetti :) I would stay of the Deca and ad Testo instead.

Dbol and Testo

Then you can mix it in 1000 different ways. Dbol as front 4 weeks at 30-40 mg, then only Testo would be good. Did a similar back in the days when I was spaghetti too...!

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
If I were you, thin as spaghetti :) I would stay of the Deca and ad Testo instead.

Dbol and Testo

Then you can mix it in 1000 different ways. Dbol as front 4 weeks at 30-40 mg, then only Testo would be good. Did a similar back in the days when I was spaghetti too...!
Many Thanks,
Whats the difference with regards to opting for test over deca?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Many Thanks,
Whats the difference with regards to opting for test over deca?
Test should always be the base of your cycle. test and......blank it how this thread should read. why? many reasons, libido being one of them, wether your cutting or bulking test is so reliable (once you've used it and know how you react to it), at low doeses the sides are minimal and the postives are great, it been used and documented for several decades now, and lastly...it's make you feel like your 15 again but old enough to appreciate it. just my .02

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
Test should always be the base of your cycle. test and......blank it how this thread should read. why? many reasons, libido being one of them, wether your cutting or bulking test is so reliable (once you've used it and know how you react to it), at low doeses the sides are minimal and the postives are great, it been used and documented for several decades now, and lastly...it's make you feel like your 15 again but old enough to appreciate it. just my .02
Thank You very much for taking the time to answer.

So test should be in everyones cycle no?

I think dbol and test will be worth a go then, rather than the deca.

100mg/200mg per day? (plus 20-30mg dbol)

Thaks again.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Thank You very much for taking the time to answer.

So test should be in everyones cycle no?

I think dbol and test will be worth a go then, rather than the deca.

100mg/200mg per day? (plus 20-30mg dbol)

Thaks again.
well if your bulking, i would take Test-C or Test-E or even Sus-250. it takes about 3 weeks or so for these different forms of test to kick in, so if you front load it with dbol for 4 weeks it would be a nice cycle. as far as the test doesages go, i suggest either 250mgs a week or 500mgs a week (every 4 days). i'm on my first cycle right now and i'm doing 500 a week for 12 weeks. make sure you have an AI on hand because both dbol and test aromitize and also have a SERM too and maybe HCG if you feel like it. for the AI i suggest either arimidex or aromison (spelling) and for the SERM get either nolva or clomid. we can discuss how much later or feel free to do a bit of research on your own then come back.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
well if your bulking, i would take Test-C or Test-E or even Sus-250. it takes about 3 weeks or so for these different forms of test to kick in, so if you front load it with dbol for 4 weeks it would be a nice cycle. as far as the test doesages go, i suggest either 250mgs a week or 500mgs a week (every 4 days). i'm on my first cycle right now and i'm doing 500 a week for 12 weeks. make sure you have an AI on hand because both dbol and test aromitize and also have a SERM too and maybe HCG if you feel like it. for the AI i suggest either arimidex or aromison (spelling) and for the SERM get either nolva or clomid. we can discuss how much later or feel free to do a bit of research on your own then come back.
Lennoxchi, great post, thank you.
I will research first, as this will be the best way to learn, better than answers being thrown at me!
(for the muppet, can you tell me the abbreviations!, AI/SERM, i will never ask again promise!)
I have seen HCG on some sites, but all this is a tad new, so a few questions and research i should be able to understand what needs to be done!

Just for the record, you're right, for bulking- it is seriously a must here!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Lennoxchi, great post, thank you.
I will research first, as this will be the best way to learn, better than answers being thrown at me!
(for the muppet, can you tell me the abbreviations!, AI/SERM, i will never ask again promise!)
I have seen HCG on some sites, but all this is a tad new, so a few questions and research i should be able to understand what needs to be done!

Just for the record, you're right, for bulking- it is seriously a must here!!
it's cool man. when i first started out i didn't know much and people helped me. AI=aromatase inhibitor (uh-ROH-muh-tayz in-HIH-bih-ter)
SERM=selective estrogen receptor modulator.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
it's cool man. when i first started out i didn't know much and people helped me. AI=aromatase inhibitor (uh-ROH-muh-tayz in-HIH-bih-ter)
SERM=selective estrogen receptor modulator.
nice one, learn something everyday!

Thanks for your help, owe you one!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
start eating 5,000 calories a day to fill out that frame!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well at least work your way up to 5000 to minimize fat gain huh? but yes, good advise there. to get big you have to eat big......

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
Someone said about 5000 calories a day, will that leave time to breathe and train!!!

Damn thats alot!

ps. idea's welcome!! (can only eat chicken/mince meat/tuna ue to weird digestion!!:laugh2:)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Someone said about 5000 calories a day, will that leave time to breathe and train!!!

Damn thats alot!

ps. idea's welcome!! (can only eat chicken/mince meat/tuna ue to weird digestion!!:laugh2:)
It's not easy, but 6 meals a day is how you get started. I have 2 protein shakes a day. Some protein powder with cottage cheese before sleep. Oats with some protein powder for first meal usually (i get 125g of protein from whey everyday).

Beyond that, eggs are great, they're dirt cheap, buy 18-24 and hardboil all of them and just start going through them, 0 carbs is nice.

Lots of meat, bake chicken or fish, bbq, stirfry, whatever you want to do, cook meat in volume and package it up and eat it over a few days. Looks like lots of chicken for you!

Tuna is good too, a can a day fills in like 38g of protein.

Lots of carbs postworkout, just tone down the carbs at night.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
It's not easy, but 6 meals a day is how you get started. I have 2 protein shakes a day. Some protein powder with cottage cheese before sleep. Oats with some protein powder for first meal usually (i get 125g of protein from whey everyday).

Beyond that, eggs are great, they're dirt cheap, buy 18-24 and hardboil all of them and just start going through them, 0 carbs is nice.

Lots of meat, bake chicken or fish, bbq, stirfry, whatever you want to do, cook meat in volume and package it up and eat it over a few days. Looks like lots of chicken for you!

Will change name to "chicken" later!

Thank you for the post UnrealMachine, i apprieciate it.
Been on a forum before, when i ended up with sciatica!, but it was a bit of a "sod off you know nothing" type place, but then that was why i joined.
Had some great posts from a few members here today, so thanks to all - but don't feel you have to stop the help and advice yet!!:laugh2:

Once again Thank You, and thanks for making me feel welcome, will stick around and read, post and learn here i think.
Cheers.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards

Sorry, forgot to ask, what protien shake do you opt for?
I currently have "hurricane" from holland & barrett, but with so much to choose from, it would be an idea to ask you experienced members.
(new post and ask do you think? will read about, may already be answered somewhere!)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get the protein powder at Costco, i am guessing they're not in the UK. It's $28.99 for 6 pounds, and I love the taste so much I could eat it all day.

I don't think the brand matters too much, i'd rather pay less $ and get more protein.

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
I use penut butter instead of cottage cheese at night simply because i can't stand it! Aside from that I pretty much follow that to a tee!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Damn thats alot!

sure just take about 2k of them in a weight gainer shake. also if you don't mind shots I much rather do prop and dbol

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
cassein protein at night works. i drink two muscle milk shakes a day usually, never less than one, and those are 800 calories each. eating a huge breakfast is key for me too. you can also buy unflavored whey protein and add it to stuff. i put tons of whey in my pasta sauce!! its awesome and is high quality protein. and i eat about 4 fat free yogurts and 4 packets of instant oatmeal with raisins and ground walnuts for breakfast with some fruit too. a few hard boiled eggs and a whey shake or muscle milk shake and you're doing pretty good and its not even noon. for me personally too, when i'm on cycle, i can literally eat pretty much anything and not put on body fat. like seriously "eat 2 cheese burgers for lunch with a huge plate of fries and then have dessert" and i still end up dropping body fat through my cycle usually. everyone's different but if youre skinny and have high metabolism i wouldn't worry TOOO much about eating perfect and clean.

definately throw some test in there man, like test cyp at 500mg a week for maybe 8-10 weeks, 250mg shots taken twice a week, would probably be best and you could use the dbol for the first 4 weeks for sure. save deca for your next cycle i would recommend. get nolva in case you get gyno and then use clomid or torem for PCT. that should be a solid and simple cycle that you will get amazing gains from.

PCT is really the tough part you'll find though, so make sure you really understand that part and go at your PCT even harder than you did on your cycle.

also on HCG, i will never ever ever do a cycle without taking some HCG throughout the cycle twice a week. it makes PCT soooooo much easier and even the thought of potentially permanent damage to my nuts is something not worth risking!!! HCG is cheap too, so why not?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
test = "it's make you feel like your 15 again but old enough to appreciate it. just my .02"

HAHAHAHA!!! best quote on AM hands down! thats sig material for sure.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
Thanks for all the posts there guys, excellent stuff, read it all TWICE!!

I spoke to my friend (yes i have one!) and he recommended deca over test as it "bloats" him, i see you say leave deca to next cycle and opt for test this time around, conflicting views i know, but everyone is different-and has pro's and cons for each, but if i am spending £120 for the stuff, i want the BEST!! (results that is!) so Deca/Test??????

Apprieciate all posts, dont want to comment on each individual post as it may look spammy!!, have read all though and information from these posts was greatfully received, Thanks.

Not wise putting my photo up though!! can i borrow someone else's!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at 6'6" and 175lb you could add some good mass naturally if you have your diet and training down-pat.

. . get into your black pudding mate :thumbsup: then go from there

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
at 6'6" and 175lb you could add some good mass naturally if you have your diet and training down-pat.

. . get into your black pudding mate :thumbsup: then go from there
Thanks jakellpet, will do!!!!!

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
Off topic, but need to know! - Rep points, been given aload from some members, many thanks for that, what is the idea of these? are they given like a "thanks"? can i give them regarding helpful posts?

/topic

Planning on starting Monday, will investigate bits and bobs here in profile in order to keep you all upto date!, beers on me when i is MASSIVE!! (or pure orange if your on a cycle!)

Thanks to all again, i wish you all the success that you wish yourselves.

dementor

dementor

Awards
so Deca/Test??????
Well, Deca is better for a clean gain or maybe a cutting period. Normally, not that it is the unbreakable rule, you use Test during bulk, and as other say here, use the Deca next time. When you are big and fat, like tagliatelle ;)

You say you is Spaghetti...:) Go for a real Test cycle with Dbol. It is a very good combo for you, Dbol first 4 weeks, then Test only, total of 12 at least.

You need Nolvadex for PCT, hope you have that PCT planned out. You also might need to ad some HCG in week 6 or so..., but that really depend on how small your nuts are going to be. I did not use HCG and was fine with that.

My suggestion. Others may vary.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
Well, Deca is better for a clean gain or maybe a cutting period. Normally, not that it is the unbreakable rule, you use Test during bulk, and as other say here, use the Deca next time. When you are big and fat, like tagliatelle ;)

You say you is Spaghetti...:) Go for a real Test cycle with Dbol. It is a very good combo for you, Dbol first 4 weeks, then Test only, total of 12 at least.

You need Nolvadex for PCT, hope you have that PCT planned out. You also might need to ad some HCG in week 6 or so..., but that really depend on how small your nuts are going to be. I did not use HCG and was fine with that.

My suggestion. Others may vary.
Thanks for the post dementor,
I was planning 250 test p/w and dbol for first 4 wks,
then opt for the 10mg Nolvadex tabs, 20mg each day for two weeks at the end of said cycle, any good?

dementor

dementor

Awards
Thanks for the post dementor,
I was planning 250 test p/w and dbol for first 4 wks,
then opt for the 10mg Nolvadex tabs, 20mg each day for two weeks at the end of said cycle, any good?
Is this your first inject cycle?

I would suggest to take at least 400 test ew..., 250 is really low, if you are concerned about being shut down, I can say you will get shut down at 250 as much as on 400 but you will also gain more from your cycle.

Nolvadex, run it like this: total of 4 weeks, 40 - 40 - 20 - 20 and depending on what test you use, -cyp -prop -enat you will have to wait a certain amount of days after your last inject, until you start the PCT.

:)

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
Is this your first inject cycle?

I would suggest to take at least 400 test ew..., 250 is really low, if you are concerned about being shut down, I can say you will get shut down at 250 as much as on 400 but you will also gain more from your cycle.

Nolvadex, run it like this: total of 4 weeks, 40 - 40 - 20 - 20 and depending on what test you use, -cyp -prop -enat you will have to wait a certain amount of days after your last inject, until you start the PCT.

:)
Yes First:bling:

Info taken down in the "notepad"!

Would two 200 4 days apart work for the test? (Will use enat)
You have mentioned clomid too? with the nolv or before?

Thanks for your help.

dementor

dementor

Awards
Yes First:bling:

Info taken down in the "notepad"!

Would two 200 4 days apart work for the test? (Will use enat)
You have mentioned clomid too? with the nolv or before?

Thanks for your help.
Do this right and you will have a blast during and after your first round.

Test E only needs to be injected once a week, so depending on your vials and concentration you might, as it looks, dose 400 each week. If you not want to go hardcore first time and hit 600... but 400 is good and if you ad the Dbol you have great cycle.

Nolva is better, fewer sides, at least thats what I have heard. I have only used Nolva so I really have no experiance with Clomid.

You can, to avoid gyno and be on the safe side, take 10 mg from day 1. And then 2 weeks after your last injection you take nolva 40 40 20 20.

If you do nolva 10 mg ed during your cycle, you might not need to do 4 weeks of nolva for PCT, 2-3 is enough.

A lot of info here, also a lot of variations, hope you know what you are getting yourself in to :)

And, good luck, eat like a horse, train like a beast!

will175

will175

Awards
I love this thread, Learned a good amount from straight shot Q&A's. Now I remember why I love AM. Thanks guys for all the info. I continue to search/read/learn. To OP How is it going so far?

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awards
Well, after not receiving my "payday" and now being unemployed i am now looking at a naff Dbol only cycle for now, so i am not happy!
Instead of posting a "dbol only" thread i have been reading around the board, and didn't want to make myself look like an amatuer tit by posting/admitting that this was my only way forward!
Will do it anyway, but next cycle will be as stated above, with all posts helping then this cycle is the one to look forward too!
If i dont do Dbol only, i will carry on as i am and never get my arse into gear, so it is a start-just not as intended-or wanted!
But i am going to stay positive, do the dbol only and get into a pattern of serious eating and training, so when the super cycle time comes i will be sooo ready!!
Any advice to make this naff cycle better?
I also have ZMA/Tribulus Terrestris/Crash Weight Gain/Hurricane(30g protein drink) and a fridge full of munch!! (the wife's arms grew carring it around the shop!)

So, in all, trying to stay positive, eating/training but also looking for a job!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13