Epi/Furazadrol stack

teteak

Awards
Hey folks, this is my first post, but I have been a long-time lurker here. Tons of information - the search bar is my favorite pastime. I am 22 years old and 165 lb, with 7 years lifting experience. My diet is pretty well dialed in with lots of quinoa, peanut butter, milk, yogurt, veggies, fruit, eggs, meat etc. I am considering running a 4 week epi/furazadrol stack:

epi - 20/30/40/40

furaz - 200/200/200/250

4 weeks ago I finished up an estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione cycle at 100/100/100/100 and gained 10 pounds, of which I kept 7. My PCT was nolva 40/40/20/20, PCS, CS, 6g/day fish oil, and 6-oxo at 300/300/200/100.

I am thinking of doing the same PCT for my next cycle. Any suggestions? I was thinking of getting some joint support supps b/c epi is dry, and perhaps creatine for the joints as well. Last time I did epi @ 20/30/30/40 and it really dried me out. Really appreciate the help!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
u did a tren compound at 100mg for 4 weeks and only gained 7 pounds?

for points take taurine and cissus, keep creatine for your PCT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
u did a dienolone precursor compound at 100mg for 4 weeks and only gained 7 pounds?

there, thats more pleasing to my eyes.

so hows this stack going? Ive read the new fura sucks. any views on that since your runnin this?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
u did a tren compound at 100mg for 4 weeks and only gained 7 pounds?

Thumbs up to cissus and taurine.

And

What Tren compound did you use??
<<<<<EDIT<<<<<<

I see the compund now , Thx

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from the dosing, looks like dienedrone by ams.

teteak

Awards
yeah it was dienedrone. I think my gains were attenuated partly because I am gyno prone and had to start running nolva @ 20mg/day on cycle. i am sad to hear furaz sucks, b/c i already purchased 2 bottles. we'll see how it goes I guess. Now that I look at it, would it be a better idea to pyramid up the 6-oxo in pct starting week 2? I want to avoid rebound from the epi.

like:

week 2 - 100
week 3 - 200
week 4 -300
week 5 -200
week 6 - 100

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
yeah it was dienedrone. I think my gains were attenuated partly because I am gyno prone and had to start running nolva @ 20mg/day on cycle. i am sad to hear furaz sucks, b/c i already purchased 2 bottles. we'll see how it goes I guess. Now that I look at it, would it be a better idea to pyramid up the 6-oxo in pct starting week 2? I want to avoid rebound from the epi.

like:

week 2 - 100
week 3 - 200
week 4 -300
week 5 -200
week 6 - 100
every body is different, so it may work well for you

I wouldn't pyramid 6OXO, Id do something like 3/2/2/1...

teteak

Awards
hey a quick update on this stack if anyone is interested...I am entering my third week, today being the first day of 40mg dosing. So far I am up ~7 lb. Workouts are insane, with strength way up, as epi is known for. My joints are holding up well, too. The first week or so of the epi I felt totally spaced out, almost dissociated, but it went away into the second week and now I feel fantastic. My sleeping is kind of screwed up, so I take naps during the day to make up for lost sleep. Not shut down yet, but I get the feeling that'll start soon now that I am on 40mg/day. :(

My muscles are very noticeably denser and tighter on this stack, and at times it almost feels like I am on a fat burner. I think I lost 2lb right away during the first week of the stack; though I more than gained that back in muscle quickly. I have had gyno problems in the past, and yesterday my chest and nipples started itching, so I am starting letro @ .25mg EOD to take care of any estrogen issues. I am really looking forward to these next 2 weeks, should be pretty nice.

teteak

Awards
Hey folks here is my post-cycle update. I am now in my first week of PCT, and I am up ~5 pounds from this stack. A bit disappointing, though I have kept a very significant amount of strength and hardness so far. Also I think I lost a few pounds of body fat on this cycle. Other than that I feel excellent and wish you all the best.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
you feel excellent but your disappointed...do you mean your health is good but your unsatisfied with your results? :think:

teteak

Awards
It means I feel healthy overall. But yes, I am a bit let down by all the money I spent on all of these supps for my cycle for mediocre results IMO.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to gain more weight, don't do Epi/Furaz.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to gain more weight, don't do Epi/Furaz.
:icon_lol: this is what im saying. it seems like a no brainer.

the only reason I would use epi/fura would be to harden up. I dont even expect to gain anything while using it. just maintain.

next time try something like this...

bulker 2 weeks
hardner (non methyl btw) 3 weeks
finish the bulker for another 2 weeks
end last week with hardner.

but if your gonna do a long cycle like this, you better have your pct in check. you nutz will look an feel like the size of raisins, for real.