P-plex or M-drol..... is the question?

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I am wanting to do a cycle of CEL P-plex or M-drol, I was wondering what people think would be best, I am at 6'0 195 7pcbf... Wanna get about ten more lean lbs tho..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either is a great choice. If you use the Phera I think that going over 4 weeks and doing a 5th week would be a nice advantage, i think phera has a slightly longer halflife, kicks in later, for me strength gains were later, a 5th week would make a good cycle.

With Mdrol you're looking at faster gains but at 3 weeks how much LBM can you really put on? The 4th week makes it competitive, but some people aren't so compatible with Superdrol as to want a 4th week.

If you've done PHs previously and found them to provide good gains, go with Phera, it should be milder and a solid choice for adding quality weight. If your cycles felt really weak, you didn't get many side effects, go with Mdrol, it's straight up more powerful.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Sweet man, so how would u do the dosage for it to get 5 weeks outta it? or should i do two bottles?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30 is a pretty good spot on Phera, usually gives all the gains you need, if it's mild then bump up to 40. IME 50mg is not so beneficial.

30/30/30/40/40, is something i'd consider.

Increase calories as body weight increases. Stay well fed. No dirty food sources. Do some cardio on cycle to keep the fat off. Good PCT. Good luck.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Do u take p-plex wit food or no food... i think i have heard of people taking it with fish oil or olive oil or something.. grapejucie.. Idk.. What would be the best?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
take with a meal that contains some fat

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Do u take p-plex wit food or no food... i think i have heard of people taking it with fish oil or olive oil or something.. grapejucie.. Idk.. What would be the best?
Shouldn't matter really as it's methylated so you're not going to increase bioavailability.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Go with the phera like UR suggested. Mdrol can be nasty for some... But a blessing for others. Currently running a stack of the 2 with no sides but phera dose has only been 20mg.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
I am about 2 and half weeks in on my p-plex cycle. Gained about 4 pounds so far not much bf change, hunger has gone up like crazy. I feel like there isn't enough food in the world to keep my full. Trying on eating good foods and staying on a clean diet, its tough though sometimes. Running it at 30 mg dosage still.. Gonna keep that til about the last week and up it to 40 if needs be.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 20
LoPips20 Anabolics 1