PH BAN What are you stocking up on and why are we worried .... - AnabolicMinds.com

PH BAN What are you stocking up on and why are we worried ....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2717

    Reputation

    Exclamation PH BAN What are you stocking up on and why are we worried ....


    Ok guys yes another post about the ban that could be coming from the fda. My question is What is everyone stocking up on...

    I am stocking up on Hdrol and epi as i love both of them compounds. If Tren is being baned does that mean 1t-tren is being banned aswell ????? i know that could be stupid question just not seen any of PP reps talking about that.

    another point i want to make is does anyone care that much about the ban because lets face Wont all you supplement Companys just make more new PHs which im sure you all are trying to do anyway.

    old ones get banned new ones come in ... maybe it will be a good thing cuz we will all get better Pro hormones ......

    i cant believe hdrol could be going though i hear CEL would still be able to make all these compounds and sell them is this true also.

    Plz dont flame me on this im not expecting solid answers just intrested to hear what you all think on my questions.

  2. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1183

    Reputation

    Everything is going to be go e for the most part with even tougher restrictions.

    Why stock up u ask because the new stuff isn't as good as the newer stuff. Besides a handful of compounds most of the new stuff not that great. Nothing like the results before the last ban around 2002ish. This is why if u like certain compounds you should get then while u can for furture use. Plus nutra had a HUGE sale to liquidate supply, so ban or not why not stock up.
  3. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2717

    Reputation

    Lifting stud what products were around being 2002 which were alot better than todays stuff .... Superdrol and phera are 2 compounds i believe are awsome.

    Tren is really good new stuff and epistane is pretty good aswell when all these are gone im sure More new stuff will come out ..... but as you say tougher restrictions could change this and yeah your right stocking up is a good idea but i was just wondering what peoples veiws was ...

    And what they are going to stock up on but thanks for ya reply.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    MPFit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    326

    Reputation

    Ahh you weren't around for the 02 ban?! or was it like 04 ban? Can't remember..
    But the good ole days we had legal M1T, 1-T, 1AD, 4AD, (the andros), FinigenX and some others which are unavailable.. those were the ones I can remember being big though
  5. New Member
    boxrocker's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    142

    Reputation

    One product in particular is TOKKYO products. TOKKYO Nutrition has very potent products. I have used them a couple of times with great results. ranging from TREN products to Clenbuterol. There are a few going out like TREN, and the ever popular STACK. Check em out, I see no one mentioning their products. They are definetly worth stocking up on.
  6. New Member
    RTD1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    The FDA has ZERO power to ban dietary supplements. Zero. Only Congress can do that.

    About the only thing the FDA can do in this area is in regards to situations where manufacturers make drug-like CLAIMS for their products. In that case, the FDA can issue cease and desist letters to the manufacturers. It can also seize products whose packaging bears the unauthorized claims. That's it.

    If you people would read the letters that were sent out, that is EXACTLY what this is. Cease and desist letters regarding CLAIMS that are being made. Nothing more.

    Of course, that won't stop some manufacturers and sellers from using it as part of a marketing campaign - "the ban is coming, stock up now". LOL.
  7. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2717

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RTD1 View Post
    The FDA has ZERO power to ban dietary supplements. Zero. Only Congress can do that.

    About the only thing the FDA can do in this area is in regards to situations where manufacturers make drug-like CLAIMS for their products. In that case, the FDA can issue cease and desist letters to the manufacturers. It can also seize products whose packaging bears the unauthorized claims. That's it.

    If you people would read the letters that were sent out, that is EXACTLY what this is. Cease and desist letters regarding CLAIMS that are being made. Nothing more.

    Of course, that won't stop some manufacturers and sellers from using it as part of a marketing campaign - "the ban is coming, stock up now". LOL.
    IS THIS GUY RIGHT ????? i hope he is cuz i have not stocked up yet and i want these compounds to stay safe were all educated and know what we are doing with them.....

    before you buy them you have to look them up people should be allowed to make up their own minds really makes me angry if i wanna take 10 super drol pills a night and drink microdrol like bottles of water to get big and green then why cant i !!!!
  8. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2717

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by boxrocker View Post
    One product in particular is TOKKYO products. TOKKYO Nutrition has very potent products. I have used them a couple of times with great results. ranging from TREN products to Clenbuterol. There are a few going out like TREN, and the ever popular STACK. Check em out, I see no one mentioning their products. They are definetly worth stocking up on.
    i have not heard from them but im not from usa but seeing you only have 1 post your marketing ploy wont work on me sunny jim.
  9. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RTD1 View Post
    The FDA has ZERO power to ban dietary supplements. Zero. Only Congress can do that.

    About the only thing the FDA can do in this area is in regards to situations where manufacturers make drug-like CLAIMS for their products. In that case, the FDA can issue cease and desist letters to the manufacturers. It can also seize products whose packaging bears the unauthorized claims. That's it.

    If you people would read the letters that were sent out, that is EXACTLY what this is. Cease and desist letters regarding CLAIMS that are being made. Nothing more.

    Of course, that won't stop some manufacturers and sellers from using it as part of a marketing campaign - "the ban is coming, stock up now". LOL.
    I think the issue is, they are trying to pass some crap to give the FDA martial law like abilities... In which case they can dictate anything entering your body. And the government will use this new health care crap to justify it.

    Guess we will be switching out the stars for swastikas soon.
  10. New Member
    samva777's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    159

    Reputation

    You are correct


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I think the issue is, they are trying to pass some crap to give the FDA martial law like abilities... In which case they can dictate anything entering your body. And the government will use this new health care crap to justify it.

    Guess we will be switching out the stars for swastikas soon.
    There are many countries now with a lot more liberty than the usa. usa is a former shell of it self with self serving huge government entities that have to justify there existance by scaring people with untruths. I my self am saving up money as that is about all the usa seems to be good for anymore can still make decent money if you are frugal here, but with this money you can live the rest of you life like a king in asia or latin america and I dont know if you have been to the farmacias in mexico but most will sell you anything you want no questions asked and there anabolic selection is like a walmart. Lastly the woman oh well thats a differnt discussion lets just say compared to western "what have you done for me lately women" you wont have to ask these women the same question they are raised to take care of the man from early childhood hehehe I actually pity the young people living in the west that having to grow up now in a nanny state soon I think maybe they will make it law where all man in the usa will be denutted to apease the feminazis and turn the men into boy toys. Crap they have already done it in a non physical way. Well bros good luck we will need it
  11. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Ok guys yes another post about the ban that could be coming from the fda. My question is What is everyone stocking up on...

    I am stocking up on Hdrol and epi as i love both of them compounds. If Tren is being baned does that mean 1t-tren is being banned aswell ????? i know that could be stupid question just not seen any of PP reps talking about that.

    another point i want to make is does anyone care that much about the ban because lets face Wont all you supplement Companys just make more new PHs which im sure you all are trying to do anyway.

    old ones get banned new ones come in ... maybe it will be a good thing cuz we will all get better Pro hormones ......

    i cant believe hdrol could be going though i hear CEL would still be able to make all these compounds and sell them is this true also.

    Plz dont flame me on this im not expecting solid answers just intrested to hear what you all think on my questions.
    We've been moving all week into a new facility. We're working on getting those orders together from the big sale a few weeks ago. No official word at this time (I shall keep you all updated though), but my advice to you is this: Stock up.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  12. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    I've got 3 bottles of SD and that'll last me plenty, if i get anything else it will be a few bottles of Phera-Plex (i've already got 1.5). Those two are my favorites.

    Only reason i'm not buying more is i don't want to saddle my body up with oral-cycles for the next few years. But hopefully to use them more sparingly as kickstarts to injectable cycles.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  13. Senior Member
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1183

    Reputation

    Ban or no ban the price nutra was liquidating stuff at how could u not buy some extra stuff.
  14. New Member
    phL8Tme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    182

    Reputation

    Um mabey it's not the same thing, but the link that was on AM to send a letter to your congressman/senator? I got a reply and the bill passed the house last week.
  15. New Member
    MPFit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    326

    Reputation

    of the new stuff I've only tried SD, PP, and Epi.. I got two bottles of SD and will prolly wind up getting an extra bottle of Epi since it removed my gyno, so I'll have some more if I need
  16. New Member
    muller's Avatar
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phL8Tme View Post
    Um mabey it's not the same thing, but the link that was on AM to send a letter to your congressman/senator? I got a reply and the bill passed the house last week.
    oh damn, fast tracked. Glad I just got a gear source!!
  17. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    If they become illegal, could people not import them?
  18. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2717

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We've been moving all week into a new facility. We're working on getting those orders together from the big sale a few weeks ago. No official word at this time (I shall keep you all updated though), but my advice to you is this: Stock up.
    thanks mate i will stock up when you got more in stock its a real shame this ban i am gonna miss all the supplements
  19. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I've got 3 bottles of SD and that'll last me plenty, if i get anything else it will be a few bottles of Phera-Plex (i've already got 1.5). Those two are my favorites.

    Only reason i'm not buying more is i don't want to saddle my body up with oral-cycles for the next few years. But hopefully to use them more sparingly as kickstarts to injectable cycles.
    I thought Superdrol wasn't included in this Ban??
  20. Advanced Member
    jcp2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    862
    Rep Power
    575

    Reputation

    I have no problem with this stuff being banned. My problem with all these supplements is we do not know any of the potential problems with them, nor do you know what this **** actually is. Now i am all for people taking what they want, but the lack of real knowledge on what people put in their body is amazing. Most people on this board feel that someone telling them to take liver supplements during a cycle is doing research. Someone like UnrealMachine is in the game, knows the game, knows the risks and rewards of what he is doing. Things like M1T and Superdrol seem to be much much more toxic than anadrol and halotestin (not halodrol), i mean anadrol was approved to be taken at long clips at a time (months not weeks) but an article on pubmed states users on superdrol were admitted with jaundice after 6 weeks of use, if i remember corectly. And i believe it was Jayhawk who stated his liver enzymes have never returned to normal after a few runs of M1T (maybe he will respond). In reality people who are not mature enough to use, or people who are pretty young ( I mean who is really responsible at 18) have much much much more access to OTC drugs that are much more dangerous IMO to Schedule III anabolic steroids. I have heard numerous people at the gym talk about taking rediculous amounts of this stuff, i mean it is readily availabel at the store as a dietary supplement, isn't it. The people on the message boards are the minority who take these "supplements".

    Now i am all for athletes being able to use PAD's, and am all for people being able to get steroids by prescription for vanity purposes, but i think the supp market has gotten a little out of hand. I am sure i will get flamed for it, but whatever. And i have even taken halodrol, and liked it.
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by phL8Tme View Post
    Um mabey it's not the same thing, but the link that was on AM to send a letter to your congressman/senator? I got a reply and the bill passed the house last week.
    So how do you feel about you representative giving you the big middle finger*?


    *assuming you check the voting roster and they voted to support the bill.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. New Member
    2k2ser's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    220

    Reputation

    I stocked up on Havoc and H-Drol. Already had a few bottles of M-Drol, way too many for me to use.
    Havoc - 5 bottles
    H-Drol - 5 bottles
    M-Drol - 5 bottles
    EPI - 2 bottles
  23. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2717

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k2ser View Post
    I stocked up on Havoc and H-Drol. Already had a few bottles of M-Drol, way too many for me to use.
    Havoc - 5 bottles
    H-Drol - 5 bottles
    M-Drol - 5 bottles
    EPI - 2 bottles
    wow thats alot lol nice stack though i have 2 epi and 4 hdrol in my stack
  24. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    I thought Superdrol wasn't included in this Ban??
    I have no idea what's going or staying. Nutraplanet cleared out every PH. I dunno, but i feel safer with a few bottles of SD on me.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcp2 View Post
    I have no problem with this stuff being banned. My problem with all these supplements is we do not know any of the potential problems with them, nor do you know what this **** actually is. Now i am all for people taking what they want, but the lack of real knowledge on what people put in their body is amazing. Most people on this board feel that someone telling them to take liver supplements during a cycle is doing research. Someone like UnrealMachine is in the game, knows the game, knows the risks and rewards of what he is doing. Things like M1T and Superdrol seem to be much much more toxic than anadrol and halotestin (not halodrol), i mean anadrol was approved to be taken at long clips at a time (months not weeks) but an article on pubmed states users on superdrol were admitted with jaundice after 6 weeks of use, if i remember corectly. And i believe it was Jayhawk who stated his liver enzymes have never returned to normal after a few runs of M1T (maybe he will respond). In reality people who are not mature enough to use, or people who are pretty young ( I mean who is really responsible at 18) have much much much more access to OTC drugs that are much more dangerous IMO to Schedule III anabolic steroids. I have heard numerous people at the gym talk about taking rediculous amounts of this stuff, i mean it is readily availabel at the store as a dietary supplement, isn't it. The people on the message boards are the minority who take these "supplements".

    Now i am all for athletes being able to use PAD's, and am all for people being able to get steroids by prescription for vanity purposes, but i think the supp market has gotten a little out of hand. I am sure i will get flamed for it, but whatever. And i have even taken halodrol, and liked it.
    Flamed? No, i agree to some extent. While i do have a problem with the ban, there is an inherent problem with steroids being sold as supplements. It's NOT SAFE.

    Steroids need to be legalized so they can be sold properly, with doctor supervision, and information about PCT being readily available instead of being left in the dark because most PCT chems are borderline illegal.

    I know all about 18 year olds being sold "tren" and running cycle after cycle, i read about that **** all the time and it's horrible! I still think everything should be legal, just out in the open instead of in the dark and sold as supplements, with poor instructions, no PCT planning etc etc. In the end i'm a libertarian and I think people should be able to do whatever they want with their own body.

    i think people should be able to commit suicide too. If they can do that, then they should certainly be able to juice to their heart's content. The health problems they inflict are comparable to any of the problems they could willingly inflict in other ways, like being a racecar driver and crashing, having some accident with extreme sports, or abusing recreational drugs the way 30% of the world does (made that # up). In the end I can't feel too sorry for people... People get what they deserve most of the time.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I have no idea what's going or staying. Nutraplanet cleared out every PH. I dunno, but i feel safer with a few bottles of SD on me.



    Flamed? No, i agree to some extent. While i do have a problem with the ban, there is an inherent problem with steroids being sold as supplements. It's NOT SAFE.

    Steroids need to be legalized so they can be sold properly, with doctor supervision, and information about PCT being readily available instead of being left in the dark because most PCT chems are borderline illegal.

    I know all about 18 year olds being sold "tren" and running cycle after cycle, i read about that **** all the time and it's horrible! I still think everything should be legal, just out in the open instead of in the dark and sold as supplements, with poor instructions, no PCT planning etc etc. In the end i'm a libertarian and I think people should be able to do whatever they want with their own body.

    i think people should be able to commit suicide too. If they can do that, then they should certainly be able to juice to their heart's content. The health problems they inflict are comparable to any of the problems they could willingly inflict in other ways, like being a racecar driver and crashing, having some accident with extreme sports, or abusing recreational drugs the way 30% of the world does (made that # up). In the end I can't feel too sorry for people... People get what they deserve most of the time.
    Wouldn't the first logical step,then, be to make minimum purchase age of 21?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  26. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3260

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Flamed? No, i agree to some extent. While i do have a problem with the ban, there is an inherent problem with steroids being sold as supplements. It's NOT SAFE.


    I know all about 18 year olds being sold "tren" and running cycle after cycle, i read about that **** all the time and it's horrible! I still think everything should be legal, just out in the open instead of in the dark and sold as supplements, with poor instructions, no PCT planning etc etc.
    i agree 100%. the local high school (napa high school) has a football coach telling the team they can't play unless they're on supplements like tren/1ad. this is what creates the problem, and then makes the fda/congress act against companies selling this stuff. unfortunately, its apparently in bad publicity to go after the coaches pimping this stuff out, so lets target the source - directly opposite of how the LAPD for example targets drug dealers.

    its a frikken joke that some jackass with a stupid idea can screw it up for everyone - but look close at your highschool football team, and i bet this crap happens in almost every city.
  27. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wouldn't the first logical step,then, be to make minimum purchase age of 21?
    Yes for sure. I was going to say that but amidst my ramble I forgot.

    If steroids were commercially available the prices and selection would be so good, there'd be no bunk gear, no heavy metal contaminants, no unsterile gear, there'd be every different inject and oral under the sun. Safer for users, taxes for the government, jobs @ pharma companies, less time wasted on crackdowns.

    Life would be good .

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i agree 100%. the local high school (napa high school) has a football coach telling the team they can't play unless they're on supplements like tren/1ad.
    Man that is ****ed up. That bastard should be fired so quickly...
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  28. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1570

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Ok guys yes another post about the ban that could be coming from the fda. My question is What is everyone stocking up on...
    nothing...its been only the real deal for the past couple months and from now on for me
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Yes for sure. I was going to say that but amidst my ramble I forgot.

    If steroids were commercially available the prices and selection would be so good, there'd be no bunk gear, no heavy metal contaminants, no unsterile gear, there'd be every different inject and oral under the sun. Safer for users, taxes for the government, jobs @ pharma companies, less time wasted on crackdowns.

    Life would be good .
    but...but...morals.....soccer mom.....roid-raging chris benoit....but....lyle alzado....but....cheating..... but...role models
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  30. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    I know, **** what society says, they're wrong on so many things. Now something to mention to people against the legalization of steroids is that many other countries have them all readily available at pharmacies, and I don't believe any of them have problems with it. The moral crusade against it here is really... UN-American...
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  31. New Member
    xink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    200

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    The moral crusade against it here is really... UN-American...
  32. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1098

    Reputation

    Captain America looks pretty juiced up...

    Anyway, ugh, time to stock up again... I suppose...
  33. New Member
    xink's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    200

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    Captain America looks pretty juiced up...
    Actually he was - that's why I posted it! He started off small and average but the government pumped up full of juice to kick some Nazi ass! No joke, that's the original background on him from way back in the day. hah
  34. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xink View Post
    Actually he was - that's why I posted it! He started off small and average but the government pumped up full of juice to kick some Nazi ass! No joke, that's the original background on him from way back in the day. hah
    Indeed it technically is.
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xink View Post
    Actually he was - that's why I posted it! He started off small and average but the government pumped up full of juice to kick some Nazi ass! No joke, that's the original background on him from way back in the day. hah
    Ah...so the act of taking substances to increase strength, muscle, and general kick-assness is not immoral in and of itself...but is only excusable if you are doing direct gubment work? So if you want to do it for your own pursuit of happiness, that suddenly makes it IMMoral.

    How...nonsensical and corrupt.

    /yes, I realize it's a comic book, however take a good look at a whole lot of special forces/special ops soldiers. It's not exactly frowned upon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  36. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    /yes, I realize it's a comic book, however take a good look at a whole lot of special forces/special ops soldiers. It's not exactly frowned upon.
    What do you mean by this?
  37. Advanced Member
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    2717

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    nothing...its been only the real deal for the past couple months and from now on for me
    thats cool man and that would be the same for me if i had a source so lucky for you !!!!

    everyone at my gym tries to pretend their all natural yeah right.
  38. New Member
    asoulecpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    110

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by boxrocker View Post
    One product in particular is TOKKYO products. TOKKYO Nutrition has very potent products. I have used them a couple of times with great results. ranging from TREN products to Clenbuterol. There are a few going out like TREN, and the ever popular STACK. Check em out, I see no one mentioning their products. They are definetly worth stocking up on.
    TOKKYO = Expensive
  39. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7012

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    thats cool man and that would be the same for me if i had a source so lucky for you !!!!

    everyone at my gym tries to pretend their all natural yeah right.
    You can tell usually. At the same time they cant just say, "Hey I am taking steroids" to everyone for legal reasons...
  40. Board Supporter
    liftin4fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    1980

    Reputation

    My stock pile contains:
    5 Epi
    2 S Drol
    10M drol
    7 H drol
    8PP
    10 Bold
    4 Halo-Tren
    5 Tren
    This is more than I will ever use. If I do use them all I will stack them together. I could run a 12 month cycle.

    I also might through some Muscle Tech products to get some better results.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Should I be worried??
    By iamgod93081 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 05:57 AM
  2. Should I be Worried?
    By theonebrandon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 12:08 AM
  3. Should I be worried about my PEG?
    By sureshot! in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 12:49 PM
  4. Stocking Up
    By bumCakes in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 12:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in