PH BAN What are you stocking up on and why are we worried ....

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys yes another post about the ban that could be coming from the fda. My question is What is everyone stocking up on...

I am stocking up on Hdrol and epi as i love both of them compounds. If Tren is being baned does that mean 1t-tren is being banned aswell ????? i know that could be stupid question just not seen any of PP reps talking about that.

another point i want to make is does anyone care that much about the ban because lets face Wont all you supplement Companys just make more new PHs which im sure you all are trying to do anyway.

old ones get banned new ones come in ... maybe it will be a good thing cuz we will all get better Pro hormones ......

i cant believe hdrol could be going though :( :( i hear CEL would still be able to make all these compounds and sell them is this true also.

Plz dont flame me on this im not expecting solid answers just intrested to hear what you all think on my questions.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Everything is going to be go e for the most part with even tougher restrictions.

Why stock up u ask because the new stuff isn't as good as the newer stuff. Besides a handful of compounds most of the new stuff not that great. Nothing like the results before the last ban around 2002ish. This is why if u like certain compounds you should get then while u can for furture use. Plus nutra had a HUGE sale to liquidate supply, so ban or not why not stock up.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Lifting stud what products were around being 2002 which were alot better than todays stuff .... Superdrol and phera are 2 compounds i believe are awsome.

Tren is really good new stuff and epistane is pretty good aswell when all these are gone im sure More new stuff will come out ..... but as you say tougher restrictions could change this and yeah your right stocking up is a good idea but i was just wondering what peoples veiws was ...

And what they are going to stock up on but thanks for ya reply.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Ahh you weren't around for the 02 ban?! or was it like 04 ban? Can't remember..
But the good ole days we had legal M1T, 1-T, 1AD, 4AD, (the andros), FinigenX and some others which are unavailable.. those were the ones I can remember being big though

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
One product in particular is TOKKYO products. TOKKYO Nutrition has very potent products. I have used them a couple of times with great results. ranging from TREN products to Clenbuterol. There are a few going out like TREN, and the ever popular STACK. Check em out, I see no one mentioning their products. They are definetly worth stocking up on.

RTD1

Awards
The FDA has ZERO power to ban dietary supplements. Zero. Only Congress can do that.

About the only thing the FDA can do in this area is in regards to situations where manufacturers make drug-like CLAIMS for their products. In that case, the FDA can issue cease and desist letters to the manufacturers. It can also seize products whose packaging bears the unauthorized claims. That's it.

If you people would read the letters that were sent out, that is EXACTLY what this is. Cease and desist letters regarding CLAIMS that are being made. Nothing more.

Of course, that won't stop some manufacturers and sellers from using it as part of a marketing campaign - "the ban is coming, stock up now". LOL.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
The FDA has ZERO power to ban dietary supplements. Zero. Only Congress can do that.

About the only thing the FDA can do in this area is in regards to situations where manufacturers make drug-like CLAIMS for their products. In that case, the FDA can issue cease and desist letters to the manufacturers. It can also seize products whose packaging bears the unauthorized claims. That's it.

If you people would read the letters that were sent out, that is EXACTLY what this is. Cease and desist letters regarding CLAIMS that are being made. Nothing more.

Of course, that won't stop some manufacturers and sellers from using it as part of a marketing campaign - "the ban is coming, stock up now". LOL.
IS THIS GUY RIGHT ????? i hope he is cuz i have not stocked up yet and i want these compounds to stay safe were all educated and know what we are doing with them.....

before you buy them you have to look them up people should be allowed to make up their own minds really makes me angry if i wanna take 10 super drol pills a night and drink microdrol like bottles of water to get big and green then why cant i !!!!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
One product in particular is TOKKYO products. TOKKYO Nutrition has very potent products. I have used them a couple of times with great results. ranging from TREN products to Clenbuterol. There are a few going out like TREN, and the ever popular STACK. Check em out, I see no one mentioning their products. They are definetly worth stocking up on.
i have not heard from them but im not from usa but seeing you only have 1 post your marketing ploy wont work on me sunny jim.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

I think the issue is, they are trying to pass some crap to give the FDA martial law like abilities... In which case they can dictate anything entering your body. And the government will use this new health care crap to justify it.

Guess we will be switching out the stars for swastikas soon.

samva777

Awards
You are correct

I think the issue is, they are trying to pass some crap to give the FDA martial law like abilities... In which case they can dictate anything entering your body. And the government will use this new health care crap to justify it.

Guess we will be switching out the stars for swastikas soon.
There are many countries now with a lot more liberty than the usa. usa is a former shell of it self with self serving huge government entities that have to justify there existance by scaring people with untruths. I my self am saving up money as that is about all the usa seems to be good for anymore can still make decent money if you are frugal here, but with this money you can live the rest of you life like a king in asia or latin america and I dont know if you have been to the farmacias in mexico but most will sell you anything you want no questions asked and there anabolic selection is like a walmart. Lastly the woman oh well thats a differnt discussion lets just say compared to western "what have you done for me lately women" you wont have to ask these women the same question they are raised to take care of the man from early childhood hehehe I actually pity the young people living in the west that having to grow up now in a nanny state soon I think maybe they will make it law where all man in the usa will be denutted to apease the feminazis and turn the men into boy toys. Crap they have already done it in a non physical way. Well bros good luck we will need it

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys yes another post about the ban that could be coming from the fda. My question is What is everyone stocking up on...

I am stocking up on Hdrol and epi as i love both of them compounds. If Tren is being baned does that mean 1t-tren is being banned aswell ????? i know that could be stupid question just not seen any of PP reps talking about that.

another point i want to make is does anyone care that much about the ban because lets face Wont all you supplement Companys just make more new PHs which im sure you all are trying to do anyway.

old ones get banned new ones come in ... maybe it will be a good thing cuz we will all get better Pro hormones ......

i cant believe hdrol could be going though :( :( i hear CEL would still be able to make all these compounds and sell them is this true also.

Plz dont flame me on this im not expecting solid answers just intrested to hear what you all think on my questions.
We've been moving all week into a new facility. We're working on getting those orders together from the big sale a few weeks ago. No official word at this time (I shall keep you all updated though), but my advice to you is this: Stock up. ;)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've got 3 bottles of SD and that'll last me plenty, if i get anything else it will be a few bottles of Phera-Plex (i've already got 1.5). Those two are my favorites.

Only reason i'm not buying more is i don't want to saddle my body up with oral-cycles for the next few years. But hopefully to use them more sparingly as kickstarts to injectable cycles.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ban or no ban the price nutra was liquidating stuff at how could u not buy some extra stuff.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Um mabey it's not the same thing, but the link that was on AM to send a letter to your congressman/senator? I got a reply and the bill passed the house last week.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
of the new stuff I've only tried SD, PP, and Epi.. I got two bottles of SD and will prolly wind up getting an extra bottle of Epi since it removed my gyno, so I'll have some more if I need

muller

muller

Awards
Um mabey it's not the same thing, but the link that was on AM to send a letter to your congressman/senator? I got a reply and the bill passed the house last week.
oh damn, fast tracked. Glad I just got a gear source!! :mischievous:

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
If they become illegal, could people not import them?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
We've been moving all week into a new facility. We're working on getting those orders together from the big sale a few weeks ago. No official word at this time (I shall keep you all updated though), but my advice to you is this: Stock up. ;)
thanks mate i will stock up when you got more in stock its a real shame this ban i am gonna miss all the supplements :(

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got 3 bottles of SD and that'll last me plenty, if i get anything else it will be a few bottles of Phera-Plex (i've already got 1.5). Those two are my favorites.

Only reason i'm not buying more is i don't want to saddle my body up with oral-cycles for the next few years. But hopefully to use them more sparingly as kickstarts to injectable cycles.
I thought Superdrol wasn't included in this Ban??

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I have no problem with this stuff being banned. My problem with all these supplements is we do not know any of the potential problems with them, nor do you know what this **** actually is. Now i am all for people taking what they want, but the lack of real knowledge on what people put in their body is amazing. Most people on this board feel that someone telling them to take liver supplements during a cycle is doing research. Someone like UnrealMachine is in the game, knows the game, knows the risks and rewards of what he is doing. Things like M1T and Superdrol seem to be much much more toxic than anadrol and halotestin (not halodrol), i mean anadrol was approved to be taken at long clips at a time (months not weeks) but an article on pubmed states users on superdrol were admitted with jaundice after 6 weeks of use, if i remember corectly. And i believe it was Jayhawk who stated his liver enzymes have never returned to normal after a few runs of M1T (maybe he will respond). In reality people who are not mature enough to use, or people who are pretty young ( I mean who is really responsible at 18) have much much much more access to OTC drugs that are much more dangerous IMO to Schedule III anabolic steroids. I have heard numerous people at the gym talk about taking rediculous amounts of this stuff, i mean it is readily availabel at the store as a dietary supplement, isn't it. The people on the message boards are the minority who take these "supplements".

Now i am all for athletes being able to use PAD's, and am all for people being able to get steroids by prescription for vanity purposes, but i think the supp market has gotten a little out of hand. I am sure i will get flamed for it, but whatever. And i have even taken halodrol, and liked it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how do you feel about you representative giving you the big middle finger*?

*assuming you check the voting roster and they voted to support the bill.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I stocked up on Havoc and H-Drol. Already had a few bottles of M-Drol, way too many for me to use.
Havoc - 5 bottles
H-Drol - 5 bottles
M-Drol - 5 bottles
EPI - 2 bottles

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I stocked up on Havoc and H-Drol. Already had a few bottles of M-Drol, way too many for me to use.
Havoc - 5 bottles
H-Drol - 5 bottles
M-Drol - 5 bottles
EPI - 2 bottles
wow thats alot lol nice stack though i have 2 epi and 4 hdrol in my stack :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought Superdrol wasn't included in this Ban??
I have no idea what's going or staying. Nutraplanet cleared out every PH. I dunno, but i feel safer with a few bottles of SD on me.

I have no problem with this stuff being banned. My problem with all these supplements is we do not know any of the potential problems with them, nor do you know what this **** actually is. Now i am all for people taking what they want, but the lack of real knowledge on what people put in their body is amazing. Most people on this board feel that someone telling them to take liver supplements during a cycle is doing research. Someone like UnrealMachine is in the game, knows the game, knows the risks and rewards of what he is doing. Things like M1T and Superdrol seem to be much much more toxic than anadrol and halotestin (not halodrol), i mean anadrol was approved to be taken at long clips at a time (months not weeks) but an article on pubmed states users on superdrol were admitted with jaundice after 6 weeks of use, if i remember corectly. And i believe it was Jayhawk who stated his liver enzymes have never returned to normal after a few runs of M1T (maybe he will respond). In reality people who are not mature enough to use, or people who are pretty young ( I mean who is really responsible at 18) have much much much more access to OTC drugs that are much more dangerous IMO to Schedule III anabolic steroids. I have heard numerous people at the gym talk about taking rediculous amounts of this stuff, i mean it is readily availabel at the store as a dietary supplement, isn't it. The people on the message boards are the minority who take these "supplements".

Now i am all for athletes being able to use PAD's, and am all for people being able to get steroids by prescription for vanity purposes, but i think the supp market has gotten a little out of hand. I am sure i will get flamed for it, but whatever. And i have even taken halodrol, and liked it.
Flamed? No, i agree to some extent. While i do have a problem with the ban, there is an inherent problem with steroids being sold as supplements. It's NOT SAFE.

Steroids need to be legalized so they can be sold properly, with doctor supervision, and information about PCT being readily available instead of being left in the dark because most PCT chems are borderline illegal.

I know all about 18 year olds being sold "tren" and running cycle after cycle, i read about that **** all the time and it's horrible! I still think everything should be legal, just out in the open instead of in the dark and sold as supplements, with poor instructions, no PCT planning etc etc. In the end i'm a libertarian and I think people should be able to do whatever they want with their own body.

i think people should be able to commit suicide too. If they can do that, then they should certainly be able to juice to their heart's content. The health problems they inflict are comparable to any of the problems they could willingly inflict in other ways, like being a racecar driver and crashing, having some accident with extreme sports, or abusing recreational drugs the way 30% of the world does (made that # up). In the end I can't feel too sorry for people... People get what they deserve most of the time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea what's going or staying. Nutraplanet cleared out every PH. I dunno, but i feel safer with a few bottles of SD on me.

Flamed? No, i agree to some extent. While i do have a problem with the ban, there is an inherent problem with steroids being sold as supplements. It's NOT SAFE.

Steroids need to be legalized so they can be sold properly, with doctor supervision, and information about PCT being readily available instead of being left in the dark because most PCT chems are borderline illegal.

I know all about 18 year olds being sold "tren" and running cycle after cycle, i read about that **** all the time and it's horrible! I still think everything should be legal, just out in the open instead of in the dark and sold as supplements, with poor instructions, no PCT planning etc etc. In the end i'm a libertarian and I think people should be able to do whatever they want with their own body.

i think people should be able to commit suicide too. If they can do that, then they should certainly be able to juice to their heart's content. The health problems they inflict are comparable to any of the problems they could willingly inflict in other ways, like being a racecar driver and crashing, having some accident with extreme sports, or abusing recreational drugs the way 30% of the world does (made that # up). In the end I can't feel too sorry for people... People get what they deserve most of the time.
Wouldn't the first logical step,then, be to make minimum purchase age of 21?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

I know all about 18 year olds being sold "tren" and running cycle after cycle, i read about that **** all the time and it's horrible! I still think everything should be legal, just out in the open instead of in the dark and sold as supplements, with poor instructions, no PCT planning etc etc.
i agree 100%. the local high school (napa high school) has a football coach telling the team they can't play unless they're on supplements like tren/1ad. this is what creates the problem, and then makes the fda/congress act against companies selling this stuff. unfortunately, its apparently in bad publicity to go after the coaches pimping this stuff out, so lets target the source - directly opposite of how the LAPD for example targets drug dealers.

its a frikken joke that some jackass with a stupid idea can screw it up for everyone - but look close at your highschool football team, and i bet this crap happens in almost every city.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wouldn't the first logical step,then, be to make minimum purchase age of 21?
Yes for sure. I was going to say that but amidst my ramble I forgot.

If steroids were commercially available the prices and selection would be so good, there'd be no bunk gear, no heavy metal contaminants, no unsterile gear, there'd be every different inject and oral under the sun. Safer for users, taxes for the government, jobs @ pharma companies, less time wasted on crackdowns.

Life would be good ;).

i agree 100%. the local high school (napa high school) has a football coach telling the team they can't play unless they're on supplements like tren/1ad.
Man that is ****ed up. That bastard should be fired so quickly...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
nothing...its been only the real deal for the past couple months and from now on for me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes for sure. I was going to say that but amidst my ramble I forgot.

If steroids were commercially available the prices and selection would be so good, there'd be no bunk gear, no heavy metal contaminants, no unsterile gear, there'd be every different inject and oral under the sun. Safer for users, taxes for the government, jobs @ pharma companies, less time wasted on crackdowns.

Life would be good ;).
but...but...morals.....soccer mom.....roid-raging chris benoit....but....lyle alzado....but....cheating.....but...role models

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know, **** what society says, they're wrong on so many things. Now something to mention to people against the legalization of steroids is that many other countries have them all readily available at pharmacies, and I don't believe any of them have problems with it. The moral crusade against it here is really... UN-American...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Captain America looks pretty juiced up... :)

Anyway, ugh, time to stock up again... I suppose...

xink

Awards
  • Established
Captain America looks pretty juiced up... :)
Actually he was - that's why I posted it! ;) He started off small and average but the government pumped up full of juice to kick some Nazi ass! No joke, that's the original background on him from way back in the day. hah

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Actually he was - that's why I posted it! ;) He started off small and average but the government pumped up full of juice to kick some Nazi ass! No joke, that's the original background on him from way back in the day. hah
Indeed it technically is.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah...so the act of taking substances to increase strength, muscle, and general kick-assness is not immoral in and of itself...but is only excusable if you are doing direct gubment work? So if you want to do it for your own pursuit of happiness, that suddenly makes it IMMoral.

How...nonsensical and corrupt.

/yes, I realize it's a comic book, however take a good look at a whole lot of special forces/special ops soldiers. It's not exactly frowned upon.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
/yes, I realize it's a comic book, however take a good look at a whole lot of special forces/special ops soldiers. It's not exactly frowned upon.
What do you mean by this?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
nothing...its been only the real deal for the past couple months and from now on for me
thats cool man and that would be the same for me if i had a source so lucky for you !!!!

everyone at my gym tries to pretend their all natural yeah right.

asoulecpt

Awards
TOKKYO = Expensive

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
thats cool man and that would be the same for me if i had a source so lucky for you !!!!

everyone at my gym tries to pretend their all natural yeah right.
You can tell usually. At the same time they cant just say, "Hey I am taking steroids" to everyone for legal reasons...

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
My stock pile contains:
5 Epi
2 S Drol
10M drol
7 H drol
8PP
10 Bold
4 Halo-Tren
5 Tren
This is more than I will ever use. If I do use them all I will stack them together. I could run a 12 month cycle.

I also might through some Muscle Tech products to get some better results.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Indeed it technically is.
I know, that's why I made the comment - ironic, isn't it? :(

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
You can tell usually. At the same time they cant just say, "Hey I am taking steroids" to everyone for legal reasons...
LOL very true mate good point guess i just wish they was legal :)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
My stock pile contains:
5 Epi
2 S Drol
10M drol
7 H drol
8PP
10 Bold
4 Halo-Tren
5 Tren
This is more than I will ever use. If I do use them all I will stack them together. I could run a 12 month cycle.

very nice stack send some my way please :) :)

henryhavoc

Awards
i agree 100%. the local high school (napa high school) has a football coach telling the team they can't play unless they're on supplements like tren/1ad. this is what creates the problem, and then makes the fda/congress act against companies selling this stuff. unfortunately, its apparently in bad publicity to go after the coaches pimping this stuff out, so lets target the source - directly opposite of how the LAPD for example targets drug dealers.

its a frikken joke that some jackass with a stupid idea can screw it up for everyone - but look close at your highschool football team, and i bet this crap happens in almost every city.
Woah, as in napa california? I went to Sanoma around a month ago and was talking with my cousin who is just getting out of napa highschool. He told me the exact same thing when I asked him how popular steroids are in the area.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
stockpile
3 M-drol
1 epistane
2 Sdrol
1 The one and second gear
thinking about a few more as long as the sales keep going

06banshee

Awards
im going to run a cycle of superdrol/phera when im done with my havoc cycle and pct i guess i will stock up on that if i like the results and a couple havoc bottles also

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Guys, don't forget Formestane...I got 3.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
My stock pile contains:
5 Epi
2 S Drol
10M drol
7 H drol
8PP
10 Bold
4 Halo-Tren
5 Tren

o man..throw everything else away and just use dat dere cell-tech

johnperry89

Awards
So does anyone know for sure if there will be a ban or what? If so does anyone know for sure what will be banned? It's nice and all to hear everyones opinion and to see a list of everyones stock pile but i just would like to know the facts. Thanks