- 01-18-2003, 09:58 AM
- 01-18-2003, 10:00 AM
01-18-2003, 10:15 AM
One reason i ask is i have 2 sets of 10 gram orders 1 from this store(BDC) and 1 from anothers store and they look different, if everyone is buying from the same supplier, which i dont know or not, why do these 2 products look different(consistency)
01-18-2003, 11:54 AM
Not everyone is buying from the same plant that manufactures 1-test in China. Another factor is the level of refinement that the powders undergo before shipment. If one plant can get 95-98% purity with their process on a first pass this will most likely be grainy whereas if it requires a workup or two the texture will be a fine powder.
The purity is checked before releasing for process...
01-18-2003, 03:40 PM
pat arnolds stated on bb.com that you can't judge according to the looks, it can be fine, coarse, white, yellowish, etc. doesn't indicate purity at all...
01-20-2003, 02:22 PM
I have gotten yellowy 4-ad and white 4-ad before. 2 diff sorces. The 1-test , lick your finger stick it in the 1-test and then rub your eyelid. If it burns bad .. ITS GOOD... hehehehe Just kidding TAlk to ya..
01-20-2003, 03:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LiamGTR in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2011, 12:10 PM
- By anabolicscuba in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:05 PM
- By lightemup in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2008, 11:18 AM
- By wheycasein in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 11:36 PM
- By jweave23 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 29Last Post: 08-05-2003, 09:30 AM