Recomp cycle results & conclusions

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright, I've been around 10% bodyfat before, but this time I wanted to get under 10% and stay over 200 pounds. Ran this recomp cycle, i'm at the end of week 8 now.

Cycle

was pretty advanced

1-3 SD pulse @ 10mg on WO days (12 caps total)
2-8 test prop 75mg ed
T-Roid 3-6 90/90/120/120
SD weeks 6-8 10/20/20
PheraPlex weeks 6.5-8 @ 20/30
2-8 T3 started at 25, ramped up to 50, spent about a week between 3-4 using 75, then back to 50 for weeks 6 and into 7, 25 for the rest of 7 and 8.

Concept

I've used SD and PP twice each so I know what to expect, use prop before, used it as a base.
Idea was get strength rolling with SD, bring in test prop and tren to keep off the catabolism of T3, load that up and run the tren.
The meat of the cycle was supposed to be T-Roid, but i dropped it due to sides. I got great strength off of, vascularity increased greatly, but i got night sweats bad, lost libido completely even though i'm on a good bit of test (it took about 2 weeks to come back).
I needed to replace it with something powerful... so i decided to finish out trying the compounds that worked and run the PP/SD stack. PP/SD is about as good as it gets for me because each compound treats me great. So although i'm on week 8, I feel great, and my workouts are still getting better

As of week 8 the only sides I have are... minor lethargy, that I could attribute to hitting the gym twice a day and only getting 6 hours of sleep.. and a little bit of acne. I feel pretty stacked and jacked 24/7, appetite has been as good as ever.

Anyway here are some after pictures. Unfortunately i didn't do befores. But you can look up my thread history and find my last SD/Test cycle I logged and see me all fatty bulked up at 235.

Results

8/5/2009
6'.5"
213 lbs
bodyfat... 7-8?

front double bi
http://i30.tinypic.com/2gv6gcx.jpg

chest
http://i29.tinypic.com/286qpgw.jpg

back double bi
http://i32.tinypic.com/egcwnn.jpg

wheels
http://i27.tinypic.com/2qnzlty.jpg

Weight gains: gained 2 pounds
Fat loss: lost about 3% i think
strength gains: about 25-35 pounds on major lifts. Up around 15-20 on minor lifts

Strength

Did some amazing things this cycle.

Weighted dips: +135 pounds *14 reps
Standing curls with the EZ curl bar: 155*8

I'm hack squating 4 plates per side, shrugging 6 plates per side. I do calves with my toes on a board on the hack squat machine and get up to 4 plates per side for about 20.

With pulls, i am doing the 140 pound dumbell for db rows, 265 pounds for barbell rows, 260 on the pulldown machine.

didn't do much direct pressing due to lack of a spotter, but strength was up about 25 pounds. Shoulders got real sick looking for shoulder flys.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PCT Planning

Clomid: days 1-3 @ 150, 4-7 @ 100, 8-28 @ 50
Nolva: days 1-14 20mg
T-911: days 15-40

***EDIT***
Ended up running clomid at 150 for the first 5 days ;)

Thinking here is kickstart test production hard with clomid, run enough nolva to keep off estrogen rebound, and start the T-911 after that. I've never used a resveratrol based product and despite my bias against Legal Gear i decided to try this because I heard so many good things. The AI properties should keep estrogen just low anough, and this is going into a 5th week post cycle so I should stay going strong.

I feel pretty shut down but I have a lot of faith in clomid, and I have faith in the stack i've got planned. I don't usually use NO products but i'm going to throw some "JACK3D" into my preWO routine during PCT to keep energy up. Read a lot of good things and wanted some normal Supps in my PCT to keep things going.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Conclusions

Test prop
i thought it would be a good base, but I think it contributed very little. Even on test my libido died from the "tren." I feel like the gains coincided most with concnetration of the orals, and it's certainly been peaking the last few days as SD and PP have kicked in. Don't know what the test is good for... just like the last time i ran it, i feel like it's pretty overrated and doesn't do much for me.

19-nor "Tren"
This cycle wasn't supposed to have SD and PP at the end, it was supposed to be 6 weeks of Tren. But while I can handle SD stacked with PP and feel great, Tren gave me sides. The gyno was bad, flared up pretty quick. I threw everything I had at it to no effect *EDIT: the letro/nolva/caber did have some effect. The gyno toned down a bit, most of the sensitivity was removed, but i couldn't kill it completely. It was still slightly sensitive and sometimes inflamed*. The gyno started to subside about the same time my libido returned. I got night sweats, which i don't mind too much, but the lost libido and gyno are sides I'd rather not try to fight.
Conclusion: Tren is powerful, great for vascularity, but **** it. I can't handle having gyno everytime I use it. I could try B6 as a preventative measure but I doubt that would do it.

SD/PP Stack

This is as good as it gets. I'm having really good workouts. Vascularity is high, hardness is great, strength keeps increasing. Negligible sides. I finished up doing 20mg of SD and 30mg of PP.
The problem with the combo is you can't run it very long. I have it only for 2.5 weeks.

SD Pulse
10mg preworkout for the first 3 weeks was nice. I noticed better endurance and better pumps right away. By the 5th pill there was a noticable difference in the mirror. Hardness, pumps, vascularity, and weightlifting endurance all increased pretty much immediately. It wasnt much but it was easily noticable. And that was only 10mg, a pulse dose is more like 20-30mg.
SD has SERIOUS potential used in a pulse for a longer duration. I will try this at some point.

T3
Nice, no sides other than sweating but not very much, only reason i didn't go more aggressive is that when I went to 75mcg my weight started to dip low, to 208 and 207, and I don't want it to dip that low. So i coulda done three things A) backoff T3 dose B) eat more C) do less cardio
I like doing a ton of cardio, that's why this cut is working. Don't want to eat more, protein is expensive and i don't want to eat more carbs. So i lowered the T3 dose. I didn't want to attempt to get any lower BF than this. I'd rather be here and have some more strength.
So, T3, good stuff, but for me 50mcg was plenty. Maybe it's cuz I have a slow metabolism in the first place.

Recomping
I love it. Last time i did a recomp, i kept all my strength gains and my physique. A couple months after that recomp was when i went into my last logged cycle and is the before pictures. I was around 10% bodyfat then and 220 pounds.
Anyway, i have gained a some good strength this time so it will be hard to hold, but I think if i keep the cardio up I can retain this physique well enough. It's much easier than a bulk, you don't need to worry about keeping your weight elevated up 15 extra pounds or something. This weight is light for me. I just need to be sure I can keep the fat off without my body weight getting any lower.
That's why I planned a good PCT.

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
Very good thread man obviously was a very succesful cycle. Your looking great!!!! Good all round only thing I can critisize is back width butt apart from that, awesome!

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
nice vascularity in your quads, that is something I struggle with, my wheels gro abnormally easy, but I can never get any veins. Is there a chance that the prop you had was bunk gear? at 75mg every day you should not have had much problem with llibdo, I am surprised that it did not help more.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
nice vascularity in your quads, that is something I struggle with, my wheels gro abnormally easy, but I can never get any veins. Is there a chance that the prop you had was bunk gear? at 75mg every day you should not have had much problem with llibdo, I am surprised that it did not help more.
unreal u really need to consider this. i used the same source and the gear seemed way underdosed.

great progress bye the way, looking ripped!

any special diet?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When i ran the prop solo i was ridiculously horny to the point of it being an annoyance. Even underdosed, i was doing 1mL a day then so it should have been working but i made very minimal gains. It's all detailed in my last cycle. Each time i ran it, i felt it kick with 1 week... I know it's there and I know it's working.

I kinda feel like Royd the Noyd, test just doesn't work that great for me. Along with a slew of other steroids i've tried... My libido was up at first then around week 5 I realized I wasn't thinking about ****ing as much, and week 4 I realized that I didn't even care about sex. And that's when i gave tren the big FU.

Diet wasn't set in stone, mine never is. 6-7 meals a day, 2500-3000 calories, aimed for 50% protein, 30% fat, 20% carbs. Most of the carbs were in the morning, pre-workout and post-workout. After that, my carbs pretty much just came from milk and broccoli and a few other sources. Carbs always slip into my diet.

I eat a lot of meat. A good piece of meat is a meal when i'm trying to go keto. 2 protein shakes a day. Cottage cheese with the last meal.

My vascularity genetically sucks balls, so i'm really, really happy with what i've been able to do. My bodyfat has never been nearly this low in my life; it took a lot of work for my body to get here. I tripled the amount of cardio I do for the entire cycle. I do cardio everyday, often twice.

@ zecca thanks, back width has always sucked with my lats, they are strong but won't stick out properly. That isn't the best back double bi picture though, but with a flash it washed out too bad to see.

@ texastweeter, thanks, my quads don't grow anymore. Haven't really grown in the last 2 years and i've only been lifting the last 3 years consistently. But they have continued to get venier and slightly denser. Same with my calves.

You guys have a bf estimate?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Great job. You look fantastic. One thing I would be concerned about is the high amount of orals you used. Since you were already using Test Prop did you consider another injectable like EQ?

Regardless of all the orals, you look fantastic! Nice work.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id say by the striations in ur back etc....6-7%

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok if i am 213 @ 7% now then I have 198 pounds of LBM

At the end of my last bulk i was 235 and I think 12%

So since then I have lost over 15 pounds of fat, and lost almost 9 pounds of muscle. Which could be better but it's not so bad. I look much better.

@ Patuba yes it was a lot of orals. More than I would like to use. But i figure 12 SD pills over 3 weeks is a very small amount of shutdown & toxicity. The tren imparts some real shutdown but isn't methylated. The SD/PP lasted less than 3 weeks. I would like to try more injects but well, it's kind of annoying when the first gear i bought (testE) was either underdosed or completely bunk. The 2nd time I get test, it works but I get weak ass gains from it, so weak that you guys again question if it's even real... And i'm using a good dose. Besides TREN there's not too many injects I can get real excited about. Part of the reason for using the orals is because they're so cheap and effective, i've used most of them now so I know which ones work for me (SD and PP! lol).

It's real hard trying to plan out injectable cycles when I know that my test base won't impart much gains. EQ takes too long, primo is too expensive, winstrol isn't what i'm looking for. Pretty much leaves me with mast, tren and deca. I dunno... I'll do some real injects in the future sometime.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much leaves me with mast, tren and deca. I dunno... I'll do some real injects in the future sometime.
test/deca/dbol unreal. give that a shot and im sure u'll pack on the mass, as long as diet is clean and u use an AI on cycle i see no reason why u wouldnt gain lots of lean mass.

personally, tren HINDERS my weight gain....i could eat mcdonalds every meal and not gain weight, but HOLY SH!T the strength gains are unbelievable.....funny thing is, that i dont like tren that much because the strength gains are just so unreal (no pun intended) that post cycle strength just drops and makes u want to desperately dive right into another cycle lol

i decided on my next cycle which will be sust 500mg/week and mast-e 400mg/week with some orals thrown in there somewhere. im choosing mast because it amplifies the test and is good for hardening and also has AI properties.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
easily 6%. looking good man. I heard alot about this cycle from you, so im glad it turned out so well. this is great. ill have to post my log on the SD/PP. Like we were talking, if it wasnt hard enough for me to hold off this next cycle. after seeing this. you just made it that much harder lol.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
test compared to orals isn't even close. you are also not on much test at all, particularly if its under dosed mexican stuff. 75mg ED is 525 and most mexican stuff is underdosed 30% so you're looking at somewhere around ~350mg which is nothing if your natural levels are 250mg or so. test is one of those things you need to play with to get the sweet spot with. especially at your level and size, you could easily try double that test and be fine as long as you have nolva/adex on hand.
i would recommend taking 600mg of deca for 3 weeks and then using test at 750-1000mg+ for 10 weeks, kickstart with your favorite oral for 3-4 weeks and i bet you keep gaining even after the orals come off. don't be afraid of test man! you're body can easily deal with it.

either way you're looking super jacked though bro. orals with a good dose of test for 6 weeks is awesome stuff.

2 things though:

1. surprised you didn't just run Hdrol or the Pplex for longer? that cycle has alot of coming on and off various gear, i do better when i'm on for a little longer and consistent so my body can get used to it all.

2. you ever try the IGF? it works great during PCT, you'll come back faster and sometimes you can even keep gaining during PCT. i find it really helps "reset" your genetic baseline.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i second the 7% bf range too. to get styrations in your back and chest like that takes <9% for sure.

great log and info by the way, awesome to have it so easy to read and condensed

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
same thing happened to me...i got ed with "tren" while i was taking 600mgs of sust that i know for a fact was dosed correctly....

test compared to orals isn't even close. you are also not on much test at all, particularly if its under dosed mexican stuff. 75mg ED is 525 and most mexican stuff is underdosed 30% so you're looking at somewhere around ~350mg which is nothing if your natural levels are 250mg or so. test is one of those things you need to play with to get the sweet spot with. especially at your level and size, you could easily try double that test and be fine as long as you have nolva/adex on hand.
i would recommend taking 600mg of deca for 3 weeks and then using test at 750-1000mg+ for 10 weeks, kickstart with your favorite oral for 3-4 weeks and i bet you keep gaining even after the orals come off. don't be afraid of test man! you're body can easily deal with it.

either way you're looking super jacked though bro. orals with a good dose of test for 6 weeks is awesome stuff.

2 things though:

1. surprised you didn't just run Hdrol or the Pplex for longer? that cycle has alot of coming on and off various gear, i do better when i'm on for a little longer and consistent so my body can get used to it all.

2. you ever try the IGF? it works great during PCT, you'll come back faster and sometimes you can even keep gaining during PCT. i find it really helps "reset" your genetic baseline.
no one has a normal test production of 250mgs a week....thats insane!!! most normal men produce around 5mgs a day of testosterone....

unreal....lookin good bro....i still thnk its showtime....your very close man....its good to see you got some color too....:laugh2:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
haha, yeah sorry i think i put an extra zero on there accidentally, but still, exogenous test is not nearly as effective as internally produced, my point was that 350-400mg of test prop is probably barely enough to even notice anything and if you're on orals then the orals would certainly overpower the mild amount of test taken.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
haha, yeah sorry i think i put an extra zero on there accidentally, but still, exogenous test is not nearly as effective as internally produced, my point was that 350-400mg of test prop is probably barely enough to even notice anything and if you're on orals then the orals would certainly overpower the mild amount of test taken.
350 mgs is ten times what a healthy male produces and should generally be plenty....try a prop cycle at 50 mgs a day for eight weeks....i guarantee you will feel it(unless your an anomoly like unreal)...now if your using it to even out 400mgs of deca then no its not gonna work....but 350 is a lot....generally speaking....

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i respect your opinion but politely disagree. most bodybuilders, particularly if they are ripped and lean with years of lifting and other cycles of strong orals under their belt, 350mg is like eating skittles.

usually for a first cycle people recommend 500mg of test for 10 weeks or so and even newbies typically wont put on 15lbs after PCT on a cycle like this. and that is over 10 weeks, not 3-4 like is expected with these orals. if you took 500mg a week for 6 weeks and you were relatively advanced i would not be surprised to see virtually no gains at all. not that you can't "feel it" but if you are on several other compounds, each stronger than test on its own, this does not surprise me.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
350 mgs is ten times what a healthy male produces and should generally be plenty....try a prop cycle at 50 mgs a day for eight weeks....i guarantee you will feel it(unless your an anomoly like unreal)...now if your using it to even out 400mgs of deca then no its not gonna work....but 350 is a lot....generally speaking....
youre also forgetting that injected test is not nearly as effective as the test your body makes, that is why when you start HCG, even when ramping down your injected test blood levels, you will typically see another jump up in gains.

your body's test > any other test

by a lonnnnng shot.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thats your opinion and your entitled to it....but "most" people cycling are not what i would consider to be an advanced bodybuilder and "most" people cycling take a lot more gear than they need....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
youre also forgetting that injected test is not nearly as effective as the test your body makes, that is why when you start HCG, even when ramping down your injected test blood levels, you will typically see another jump up in gains.

your body's test > any other test

by a lonnnnng shot.
your going to have to back this one up....show me some studies....you think most people see gains in pct when using hcg?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'm just speaking with experience, i also don't think using HCG is the correct way to use it, so i have no idea what happens if you use HCG in PCT as far as gains go, but when you introduce HCG at the tail end of cycle you can very quickly see the affects.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thats your opinion and your entitled to it....but "most" people cycling are not what i would consider to be an advanced bodybuilder and "most" people cycling take a lot more gear than they need....
this is ridiculous, if you are not an advanced bodybuilder then you shouldn't be using steroids. i certainly hope that "most" people taking steroids are advanced body builders. otherwise they are wasting their time.

i agree that most people take alot more gear than they need, but it is hardly uncommon for someone with 10+ cycles under their belt with years of lifting seriously and years of taking steroids to take more than 500mg of test. i don't know if you've ever done a cycle <500mg of test but i think you would be under whelmed with the results.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i'm just speaking with experience, i also don't think using HCG is the correct way to use it, so i have no idea what happens if you use HCG in PCT as far as gains go, but when you introduce HCG at the tail end of cycle you can very quickly see the affects.
okay...i dont know about your experience...but your reasoning is flawed....you do know that hcg doesnt actually STIMULATE lh function....it SIMULATES it...notice the difference....when you use hcg thats not your natty test kickin in....its hcg tricking your body into thinking it is....hcg can actually be suppressive on natty t.....and ive used hcg on cycle, in pct and just about every way you can ive never had it do anything other than bring size back into my balls...it definately doesnt spark new gains at the end of a cycle for me....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this is ridiculous, if you are not an advanced bodybuilder then you shouldn't be using steroids. i certainly hope that "most" people taking steroids are advanced body builders. otherwise they are wasting their time.

i agree that most people take alot more gear than they need, but it is hardly uncommon for someone with 10+ cycles under their belt with years of lifting seriously and years of taking steroids to take more than 500mg of test. i don't know if you've ever done a cycle <500mg of test but i think you would be under whelmed with the results.
ive gone up to 800mgs before...and ran two cycles after that with only 500mgs...the gains were fine....my last cycle, which had to be aborted to to a pre-existing injury that re-occured, was using a gram a week....but i guarantee that i could use 350mgs of test prop and get results tomorow...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
HCG simulates lh, the lh is what tells your body to produce test, that test is from the HCG simulated lh is then naturally produced and your body responds as such.

you are getting off topic in this guy's thread. i'm not here to argue with you about HCG.

my point is that 525mg a week of potentially under dosed test is nothing and that unreal could/should try a slightly higher dose before writing himself off as a non responder. particularly for an advanced lifter on multiple other steroids at the same time. modern orals are VERY strong in comparison to 350mg a week of test and a cycle of 350mg a week of test prop solo is a waste of time. if you feel otherwise then have fun running your 350mg of test prop by itself cycles, obviously you also felt that 350mg was not a good dose since you have not run a cycle that low.

@Unrealmachine,

i bet a longer cycle of higher dose test would be very interesting for you. 1000mg of test is great!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
okay...i dont know about your experience...but your reasoning is flawed....you do know that hcg doesnt actually STIMULATE lh function....it SIMULATES it...notice the difference....when you use hcg thats not your natty test kickin in....its hcg tricking your body into thinking it is....hcg can actually be suppressive on natty t.....and ive used hcg on cycle, in pct and just about every way you can ive never had it do anything other than bring size back into my balls...it definately doesnt spark new gains at the end of a cycle for me....
i think you may be confused too:

lh = Luteinizing hormone which then STIMULATES your body to produce natural test

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luteinizing_hormone

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

2 things though:

who said my gear was Mexican? I mean it's possible for it to be underdosed, but still you think I woulda seen better gains when I ran 1mL a day for 6 weeks. Check my last log, its in there. I definitely felt it each time I ran it, at the 1 week point it kicked in, as it did i grew very horny and i got a little acne flareup that cleared up over the next week.

Anyway, i didn't mean for the cycle to become so haphazard, but I wanted to pulse 12 pills of SD to try it out, and I also wanted to replace the 120mg of T-Roid but needed something powerful enough to finish this off.

I haven't used any peptides. I like what I hear about them in PCT though, and it's not hard for me to get IGF-LR3. I dunno if i'm sold on them because there's enough people who seem to think they don't work well. Something I could try in the future though.

Mooch, thanks for the comments! I feel i've come along way in the last 3 years.

Nos, yes i'll have to plan something good w/ injectables. Winter i'm doing the high dosed Hdrol run. Summer I think, Test/Deca, high doses, 6 week Phera kickstart @ 30mg. I've got an old pplex 15mg*90 bottle to finish.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
unreal is my boy....i doubt hes that pissed....but i will end with this and thats it....this is a quote from seths book....."There is evidence in literature that hcg will help to maintain spermatogenesis during the use of aas but little evidence that normal testosterone secretion will be maintained. Users mistakenly associate testicular size with testosterone production when its more likely an indicator of functional spermatogenesis."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermatogenesis

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Unreal, you are looking welll.....UNREAL! You have come a long way. The veins in your abs are suhweet.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
this is ridiculous, if you are not an advanced bodybuilder then you shouldn't be using steroids. i certainly hope that "most" people taking steroids are advanced body builders. otherwise they are wasting their time.QUOTE]

Come on man, Mooch is more than right on this one. This is why you see so many insane threads on "is this stack ok?" or "please, plan my cycle" "i have gyno" or "is this too harsh"

open your eyes bro, many. many, many, many ppl who dont know what the F@#k they are doing and they are running heavy cycles. some of which need to ask if its okay to drink on cycle ect. just look at some threads and youll see what mooch and myself are talking about.:sick:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm on day 2 of PCT and my strength is up 10 pounds from last week's lift day. This tells me that the SD/PP stack was still rapidly gaining speed. This tells me that the stack is goddamn incredible.

I am stronger now @ 212 than at the end of my last bulk (using all that test prop) @ 235 pounds.

Started my PCT supps last night, 20mg nolva, 150mg clomid. I'm running as outlined in my 2nd post here, throwing in the T-911 in 2 weeks. I'm taking Jack3d pre-wo to keep up intensity. Seemed to make me light headed more than anything. Stims kinda suck balls for me, along with most supps (which is why i only post in the anabolics section... lol). But i figure it can't hurt. I wanted to throw in creatine but i don't want to bloat.

I'll keep updated on PCT. It'll be very hard for my body to maintain this low bodyfat and strength this high so i'm going to work my ass off. Trying to get psyched on natty lifting... ;P

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good ****ing work man. You look great.

So how much cardio were you doin? 30min 1-2x day? You seem to have a metabolism like me.

I agree with Nos Test/deca/Dbol,ALL pharm grade.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good ****ing work man. You look great.

So how much cardio were you doin? 30min 1-2x day? You seem to have a metabolism like me.

I agree with Nos Test/deca/Dbol,ALL pharm grade.
Yo impreziv!! Good to see ya bro thanks for checking

Yeah i do have a slow metabolism. Even though my cals only exceeded 3K on carbup days and I was on T3, I also did cardio (30-45 minutes usually 35) about 10 times a week. And gained 2 pounds! lol.

I like your thinking... Ya i'm thinking to try my Halodrol out starting in 3 months (november). And then April time start bulking... This is what the back of my head says to do

Test E 750 1-14
Deca 400 1-12
Phera 30 1-6
HCG 7-12
adex as needed (actually got a ton of letro may do .25mg eod from day 1)

standard clomid based pct starting week 17.

Ultimate goal between now and then is to keep my bodyfat this low (or at least under 9%) and get my weight back up to a respectable number like 225.

If i'm not happy with my AAS options during that period, i'm pulsing Superdrol for 8 weeks ;)

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
How many cycles per year do you do Unreal? impressive for 3 years training, you look like a big guy, what were you before your 1st cycle 180lbs? I see in the post above your guna go again in 3 months... isn't that abit soon?
Mooch and Neverstop, keep going i want to see the outcome of the disscussion.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is my 7th in the last 2.5 years

It is a bit much, but keep in mind i didn't respond to many of the compounds I tried, half my cycles resulted in close to nothing.

Hdrol = no gains
Zol = no gains
Trenadrol = no gains
Epi = no gains
Test Prop = VERY slow strength gains, no weight gains

Took me all this time to realize that Superdrol, Phera, and 19-nor "tren" are some of the only ones that affect me to the level that they SHOULD. I mean that they cause muscle hardness, vascularity, strength increases, and promote weight increases. I simply couldn't make gains with all the other compounds.

For the first year I thought i was a hopeless anomaly and I was ready to give up on steroids altogether. But i've never felt like more of the Unreal-Machine that I wanted myself to be than when I stacked SD and PP at the end of this recomp.

Was 6'1 175 when i started lifting weights.

Lots of on and off training, a long time off, eventually figured out how to bulk and got consistent, in total ~2 years of actual training time and I naturally got up to 240. High BF but i could bench 325, squat 400+, curl 135 for reps easily. Had a good baselayer before I "juiced."

Next cycle starting in at least 12 weeks... sounds like plenty of time off to me.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Unreal, since you have ventured off into the real stuff. Run some test prop with some tren next time if you are trying to stay lean. I stopped taking steroids long ago due to the legal ramifications but the last thing i wanted to try and never got around to it was test prop 150mg eod, nandrolone phenylprop 100 mg eod, and like 15mg of dbol a day. I wanted to run the injectables 10-12 and the dbol for like 8. I still think about that cycle, lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
look up a few posts, hopefully Test/Deca/Phera kickstart for a bulk next year.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next cycle starting in at least 12 weeks... sounds like plenty of time off to me.
Without full panels, none of us can truly say what amount of time is adequate for each individual; however, 16 weeks total [4 P.C.T. and 12 natural] post-administration seems like a very fair estimate to me.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
This is my 7th in the last 2.5 years

It is a bit much, but keep in mind i didn't respond to many of the compounds I tried, half my cycles resulted in close to nothing.

Hdrol = no gains
Zol = no gains
Trenadrol = no gains
Epi = no gains
Test Prop = VERY slow strength gains, no weight gains

Took me all this time to realize that Superdrol, Phera, and 19-nor "tren" are some of the only ones that affect me to the level that they SHOULD. I mean that they cause muscle hardness, vascularity, strength increases, and promote weight increases. I simply couldn't make gains with all the other compounds.

For the first year I thought i was a hopeless anomaly and I was ready to give up on steroids altogether. But i've never felt like more of the Unreal-Machine that I wanted myself to be than when I stacked SD and PP at the end of this recomp.

Was 6'1 175 when i started lifting weights.

Lots of on and off training, a long time off, eventually figured out how to bulk and got consistent, in total ~2 years of actual training time and I naturally got up to 240. High BF but i could bench 325, squat 400+, curl 135 for reps easily. Had a good baselayer before I "juiced."

Yeah i thought 170-175lbs 1st but didnt want to insult you haha. Thats an unlucky 4/5 cycles. I'm hearing alot of people talking about how good PP is... is it a wet compound? how androgenic?
Thats a good level of 'natural' strength, its unreal! (pun intended ha) please say that 135lb barbell and not dumbell!? I'm different build to you ecto/meso i have done lifts to that extent, i had 440lb (200kg where im from) deadlift and 462lb squat at 19 whilst weighing 163lbs (was going to compete) but them esp the bench are v impressive natural lifts.
Good on you son.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me the gains on compounds are as clean as your diet. I don't experience any fatloss from the drugs, i've gotten bloating but each time was high carbs, and high carbs does that to me. I like Pheraplex a lot, it's supposed to be pretty androgenic. For me it kicks in fast but the quality strength comes later.

Eh it was decent strength I got up to, i've never been strong for my size. But i put the muscle on pretty easily, at the natural 240 my arms were 18"

Your strength is much more impressive, big #s for 163 pounds. We definitely gain in different ways! Genetics is everything.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
For me the gains on compounds are as clean as your diet. I don't experience any fatloss from the drugs, i've gotten bloating but each time was high carbs, and high carbs does that to me. I like Pheraplex a lot, it's supposed to be pretty androgenic. For me it kicks in fast but the quality strength comes later.

Eh it was decent strength I got up to, i've never been strong for my size. But i put the muscle on pretty easily, at the natural 240 my arms were 18"

Your strength is much more impressive, big #s for 163 pounds. We definitely gain in different ways! Genetics is everything.
Its good to hear of your experiences as nothing compares to 1st hand experience. stupid question but did Pheraplex produce hair loss or anything to that extent with it having an androgenic profile? after i have a few cycles under my belt i think i will use a pulse method of either PP or SD. Yeah their ok numbers for my weight, the thing that made me most proud was not only my weight and being a teen but i did it naturally, which meant alot to me as many put my lifts down to 'what i was taking' 'he's on roids'. i was like 'c'mon im 73kg! i would be a tad bigger if i was juicing' but the only thing that mattered to me was that i knew the truth even if no-one else did (100% natural). That bench is insane Unreal! ive never been a big lifter on barbell but my pr with dumbell press is the 121lb dumbells not bad considering the other variables. Genetics does play a MAJOR role IMO.
'We definitely gain in different ways!' what do you mean?
Look good though man keep it goin :clap2:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
did you notice my calfs in that pic of my legs? a few years ago they were like 12 inches.... i was 135lbs at 21....230 at 26 now....somebody on here has a sig that says they are "bitch slappin mother nature every step of the way" it always makes me laugh

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i take that back....just stepped on the scale im 222lbs:sigh1:....had to cut my cycle short and havent worked out in 3 weeks due to a pre-existing injury that flared up.....on the other hand im with unreal those are some insane #'s....why didnt you compete....those are national level lifts for a teen...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, amazing results - thanks for sharing with us UM :thumbsup: