Thinking about cuttin Epi cycle short...PCT?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I have been on Epi for 2 1/2 weeks.....40 mg per day. I do not like the way I feel. I basically feel like sh*t. No energy.....mood sort of all over the place lately. I feel all tired all the time and just pissy! I really do not think it is worth it for me.

Any suggestions? I mean I have felt pretty good until the last couple of days. Yesterday....(just as an experiment) preworkout i took 30 mg instead of 20mg like normal. Could this have pushed over the edge today? I don't know.... Yeah....i'm feeling pissy right now if you can't tell by my post!

Anyway, my question is if i stop...... what do I do about PCT after just 2 1/2 weeks? I have an AI (inhibit e) and clomid and dht test booster. Do i need to use the clomid or should i ramp it down and use the ai and test booster?

thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you should run the AI at a low dose and taper that off to nothing over about 3 weeks, and run clomid for the first week. How does that sound?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good unreal.....I am gonna see how I feel tomorrow and make my decision. Thanks Again!

Brandb11

Brandb11

Awards
I work out in the morning for 3 hours and after my workouts I feel good for a bit. Than i start feeling like **** and aching and ****. I'm on epi too. Is it always like this?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Well, i felt really good on my Test cycle back in the winter.....was moody but i felt good physically! On Epi, i just started feeling like sh*t. I stopped this morning....gonna do clomid a week and take AI and test booster and be done with it.

My lesson.....if i do anything again....it will be TEST!! But more power to ya if ur doing epi.....good luck.....i think i will live without it!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i would say try breaking your epi doses into two doses and reduce the amount your taking. there is a HUGE difference between 20mg superdrol and 30mg for me. at 30mg its almost unbearable. think about it in % terms too tho, that is a 50% INCREASE IN YOUR DOSEAGE. i would say slow down, reduce your dosage and split them apart as far as you can in one day and then see how you feel after 3 days.

you will need a full fledged PCT after this. no reason to go halfway and wind up with issues.