My first PH cycle

RTD1

Awards
I just started yesterday.

I'm 36 years old and have been lifting naturally since I was 17 (figured it's finally time to experiment).

Stats: 5'10" 235lbs ~15% bf.

I'm doing 30mg of Epistane and 60mg of Propadrol every day for 30 days.

Not really looking to do a straight bulk or cut, really looking to do more of a recomp. If I can add maybe 10-15lbs of muscle and lose 10 lbs of fat I'd be happy.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A recomp is a good idea as you retain a high amount of LBM for your height. But your expectations are a little off, adding 15 pounds of LBM while losing 10 pounds of fat are amazing results for a 30 day cycle that I would call "light."

I think you should get a good recomp effect but probably on a smaller scale. People your size usually run the Epi at 40mg... even up to 50mg... for 5 weeks and up to 6 weeks. Just take that into account.

But it is your first cycle! So good luck. I'm guessing you have a PCT planned out?

RTD1

Awards
A recomp is a good idea as you retain a high amount of LBM for your height. But your expectations are a little off, adding 15 pounds of LBM while losing 10 pounds of fat are amazing results for a 30 day cycle that I would call "light."

I think you should get a good recomp effect but probably on a smaller scale. People your size usually run the Epi at 40mg... even up to 50mg... for 5 weeks and up to 6 weeks. Just take that into account.

But it is your first cycle! So good luck. I'm guessing you have a PCT planned out?
Honestly, even 5-10 lbs of muscle and 5 lbs of fat loss and I'd be happy.

For PCT I was planning on using Reversitol. Anything else I should add (need to restrict it to legal stuff)? From what I read about epi, it's pretty much an anti-estrogen in itself.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's supposed to be an anti-estrogen, but i didn't notice any drying out or dry joints at all, some people even get gyno from it. What's more important is that estrogen will be low on cycle and will rebound post cycle so that's where a SERM comes in.

I think reversitol can work just fine as PCT for this. I haven't used reversitol but the combination of ATD, 6-bromo and resveratrol should be sufficient.

I just don't know, i've never done OTC pct.

I'm going to try a resveratrol based product on my upcoming PCT so i'll know how well they work.

RTD1

Awards
Completed cycle yesterday.

Start weight: 235
End weight: 242

Would also estimate I lost 3-4lbs fat.

Bench/squat/dead 5X5 weights all up around 10lbs.

OutWorkU

Awards
Completed cycle yesterday.

Start weight: 235
End weight: 242

Would also estimate I lost 3-4lbs fat.

Bench/squat/dead 5X5 weights all up around 10lbs.
the fat loss is good but the strength gains seem disappointing for some reason???

not knocking you at all. just curious since I'm considering this for my first cycle too.

Am I expecting too much?

RTD1

Awards
the fat loss is good but the strength gains seem disappointing for some reason???

not knocking you at all. just curious since I'm considering this for my first cycle too.

Am I expecting too much?
I've been lifting naturally for a long time, and am pretty advanced, so my gains will be less than someone who's lifting less to start with.

But in any case, these are goods results - people shouldn't expect miraculous transformations in 30 days. Anyone that says they gained 25lbs of muscle and put like 50lbs on all their lifts with a 30 day PH cycle is either full of **** or a rep for the supplement company.

Chucke

Awards
I've been lifting naturally for a long time, and am pretty advanced, so my gains will be less than someone who's lifting less to start with.

But in any case, these are goods results - people shouldn't expect miraculous transformations in 30 days. Anyone that says they gained 25lbs of muscle and put like 50lbs on all their lifts with a 30 day PH cycle is either full of **** or a rep for the supplement company.
Yeah - 25 lbs of muscle would be pure bunk - but adding somewhere around 50 lbs to your max dead or squat is certainly within the realm of possibility on a more powerful PH for some folks. Specially if you've never done a PH before.

OutWorkU

Awards

gotcha. that makes sense, less n00b gains to be had. I've been lifting on/off for about 8 years now, never done a real ph cycle so I don't know what to epect really. the fat cut is nice though. 4-5 lb's of pure fat is alot. it makes a big difference aesthetically.