Spiking injections with B12 to lessen pain?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I came across some people talking about some painful tren injections, and a possible way to deal with it/dilute it.

Someone said to shoot it with B12 and from their experience this pretty much eliminated the pain.

Any ideas on this?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shoot it with test.

Just a note for u. I got bad tren cough when I injected it in my glute. But not in the shoulder

What tren are u using ace? And what test are u using? You can always just get sterile oil and cut it with that no problems (cottonseed seems to be prefered).

B12 isn't a bad idea however your body recycles it and I'm more then positive ur not going to need all of the b12 u use. It'll last u the rest of ur life even if u become vegetarian lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Shoot it with test.

Just a note for u. I got bad tren cough when I injected it in my glute. But not in the shoulder

What tren are u using ace? And what test are u using? You can always just get sterile oil and cut it with that no problems (cottonseed seems to be prefered).

B12 isn't a bad idea however your body recycles it and I'm more then positive ur not going to need all of the b12 u use. It'll last u the rest of ur life even if u become vegetarian lol
lol, I am not pinning until likely 6-8 months from now at the rate things be going, likely longer than that. I am simply gathering more knowledge for the future. My first run will be Test E or Cyp @ 400-500mg, I would love to add in something else, but I think I will play it wise and also save money doing that solo.

Whenever new information comes to my attention, I just like to dissect it, learn about it, the reasons for it, etc. When it comes to anabolics, there is far too much information out there not to constantly seek more truth and understanding.

Thanks for the input! I think test will be a base for pretty much every cycle I do in my life(even if its a really low dose, simply to maintain proper functions of certain things).

You will see me post quiet the in depth thread when I decide to do it(once I got job/insurance/bills caught up and free $).

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
While your here whats your opinion on the difference of taking Stanozolol in oral form in comparison to injectable form? IT just seems to me that the oral route makes more sense, even though the injectable will likely have a little more of an edge.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I hear ya I'm still learning! And a lot is coming from my use haha. I learned a lot. Started using learned more just keep learning. U may like NPP with it for first cycle for 8 weeks and the test C for 10. Npp was very pleasant for me. I did find out I'm allergic to the phenyl propionate ester tho I think or have a bad reaction to it. All other esters I can inject without a problem. And that one seems to get me everytime with swelling and soreness could be why my test blend kills me as well good thing there's not much of that ester in there.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think its just askin for trouble to be honest its still methylated. It may not be as harmful. But its much easier to dose orally and some people have proiblems with the water base injects

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think its just askin for trouble to be honest its still methylated. It may not be as harmful. But its much easier to dose orally and some people have proiblems with the water base injects
Thanks. I am planning on making my rule #2 being never inject a depot(water based) injection.

Rule #1 is never start a half arsed cycle ^.^

Stanz has some aspects I find really attractive in a steroid. Orally dosing it part of a cycle can add some nice benefits when stacking from what I can tell.

DO you mean its asking for trouble to use it at all, or to play around with injecting a water based steroid, especially considering it has to be done every day?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some people don't react well to it I've heard. My friends buddy got an infection from it. And for some its very painful.

Anavar is very appealing to me.

Ill never use dbol again and ill never use mdrol again. Haven't tried anadrol but it is kind of appealing

I really like the longer esters its easier to use better to dose. However the sides when they hit
takes just as long to leave. Including libido

I haven't tried eq. Wnt to but tough to find good pricing on it.

For me I'm going to stick with test c or test blend. tren e and whatever oral wether designer or anavar. And that's it. Npp as well

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some people don't react well to it I've heard. My friends buddy got an infection from it. And for some its very painful.

Anavar is very appealing to me.

Ill never use dbol again and ill never use mdrol again. Haven't tried anadrol but it is kind of appealing

I really like the longer esters its easier to use better to dose. However the sides when they hit
takes just as long to leave. Including libido

I haven't tried eq. Wnt to but tough to find good pricing on it.

For me I'm going to stick with test c or test blend. tren e and whatever oral wether designer or anavar. And that's it. Npp as well

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What dosing and frequency of pinning are you doing with NPP?

khiladi

khiladi

Awards
If BA is an issue, cutting w b12 didn't help much, had to cut w sterile oil/cottonseed oil and bake it. this reminds me, a while back, i made a mistake of doing T400 by Denkall, that **** was probably one of the most painful shots ever. Cutting with Test is also an option, however, personally i wouldnt cut w Prop, Sust or Suspension, as they tend to sting.

I agree w crazyfool, when i was overseas, i did the Zambons Winny's, 2 shots IM then chug one down orally, just because after a few weeks of ED shots you start to feel like a pin cushion, guess i did it for convenience and comfort factor.
Gd luck bro!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
shoot it with test or get some grape seed or cotton seed oil and mix it

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I just got some sterile cotton seed oil to cut my supertest450 with. Good thing bc that **** kills me.