H-Drol a Waste of Time?????

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.89%

H-Drol a Waste of Time?????

Hey guys ive been researching H-Drol for quit some time now and I'm kinda split on what I should take. Im 21, 170, 5'8 and wanted to do an H-Drol cycle, but Ive been kinda split on the Issue lately and I don't have enough time to decide due to the current Ph's going off the market.

From what ive researched H-Drol has a recomp effect that most people experience but gains are about 7-8lbs after PCT on a great cycle. Would I be better off taking an M-Drol Pulse and gain far more? What do you guys think?

i mean the cycle alone costs $60 for Hdrol, and $60 for Cel Assist. For PCT I'm looking at another $100 or so for support and SERM. What Im trying to get at is it worth me spending all this money for an H-Drol cycle?

Kinda split on this one help would def be appreciated. Thanks

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by vpdman View Post
    Hey guys ive been researching H-Drol for quit some time now and I'm kinda split on what I should take. Im 21, 170, 5'8 and wanted to do an H-Drol cycle, but Ive been kinda split on the Issue lately and I don't have enough time to decide due to the current Ph's going off the market.

From what ive researched H-Drol has a recomp effect that most people experience but gains are about 7-8lbs after PCT on a great cycle. Would I be better off taking an M-Drol Pulse and gain far more? What do you guys think?

i mean the cycle alone costs $60 for Hdrol, and $60 for Cel Assist. For PCT I'm looking at another $100 or so for support and SERM. What Im trying to get at is it worth me spending all this money for an H-Drol cycle?

you know, you bring up a very valid point. one of the main reasons for me going to gear was just that, but i suppose that's a different story. most people i know go from ph/ps to gear. hdrol and epi and the 2 more milder ones to choose from, imo. mdrol, pp and tren ones are a bit more harsher. if i had to do everything over again i don't know if i'd "inch" my way into the world of "real gear" again. i spent a lot of money and time that really didn't pay off as well as i expected it would. yea i gained size and strength, but not a lot, not in comparrision to the test i'm currently on. hdrol worth the money, personally i like it. am i going to take it again? no. why would i? real gear is just as much money and has decades of studies behind it. and since soon both will be illeagal, whats the point? if you want to "inch" into real gear or just want to take a nice compound for a recomp, then i would choose hdrol, others seem to like epi/havoc but that's just them and my .02 is just mine
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

First question is first of course... will this be your first "cycle" PH/DS/AAS? Cause the answer to that changes the answer to the question you are asking. I think its a good idea for anyone looking to get into the whole PH/gear thing to start with a milder compound first and more or less use it as a learning experience rather than whats gonna build u up faster type thing. Its always good to have at least a foot in the door before you try to run through it.

If the answer is no you have done cycles before. Then i would suggest that you really define what you are looking for in terms of results and then look around. H-drol is great for a starter but there are a lot of better ones out there for simplying bulking.

Lastly its more about the results and doing a safe PCT, if your going to step into this type of thing expect to pay money cause safety and results arent cheap. Especially when you add in the cost of the extra food your going to be taking in.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.89%

Thanks for the reply. That was a very informative, but i dont think im going to get into gear. Im just not a fan of needles. You really put some things into perspective.

Would M-Drol have any recomp prop?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.89%

My basic goal is to hit 180lbs going from a 14% to 11% body fat. Is this poss with Hdrol or Mdrol? i mean is this realistic?
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

Thanks for the reply. That was a very informative, but i dont think im going to get into gear. Im just not a fan of needles. You really put some things into perspective.

Would M-Drol have any recomp prop?
    gain 12 lbs and lose body fat? possible, anything is. i would just concentrate on hitting your weigh by eating a lot of clean foods then do a small, slow cut if you need to lose BF
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

^^ X2
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    gain 12 lbs and lose body fat? possible, anything is. i would just concentrate on hitting your weigh by eating a lot of clean foods then do a small, slow cut if you need to lose BF
    i dont agree here. lose the bf% first and then bulk
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.37%

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post

Couldn't agree more.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.74%

Mdrol would definatly be the more reasonable option for mass. hdrol is better for hardening and vascularity. but mdrol is cheap and will put anywhere from 5-20 lbs on you depending on your diet and lifting ethics.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.71%

what kind of time frame are you looking at though?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%

Why cut then bulk then cut again? That seems slightly repetative when a good clean bulk will definately not really boost his bf% up from 14%, from 11% yes but from 14% i dont think so maybe a point or two at the most.

Where as if he where to cut and go from 14% to 11% (lose 5 pounds of fat) then do a clean bulk he would probably get back to at least 13% (would have to gain 17lbs to meet his goal, probably gain a good 19-20lbs to be safe so after the second cut to make him about 180 and at his bf% that he wants) then cut again for whatever additional fat would have been put on during the clean bulk (cause there will always be some increase in bf% in any bulk clean or dirty).

OR

Simply clean bulk now, gain the 14 lounds he needs without really adding too much bf from where he is now, to be over his desired weight and do a cut after that bulk to lose the bf% he desires and roughly be where he wants to be and then change goals dependent on what he sees. And idk about u guys but cutting during the summer is hell id rather bulk all summer and leave the cardio for the fall and winter..

But i could be wrong just seems like a cut before a bulk doesnt make much sense (to me) when the goal is to increase weight.
    And i am not sayign im the expert and in many cases i have been wrong before but its just my two cents..
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.89%

i looking to get a Lean Bulk look. Since Im 5'8 it would be alot easier to get to 180. I started lifting seriously again in April. I weighed in at 155lbs took Animal Stak and Pak for a little. Now im at 170 so Ive been pretty natural. So I havent cycled a PH/DS ever, but from what I've researched H-Drol has an amazing recomp effect. Which is a plus and what i need. But is it worth the money...?

I also understand that taking these sups wether they are "mild" or harsh you still need to spend the appropriate amount of money, which is a lot!

Maybe not having cycled anything before will work to my advantage... And I also dont think I'll ever go into "Real Gear" cuz of the needles and all.

I want to do a cycle but if im paying $200+ then wouldnt anyone want to get their money worth?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.89%

I've been on a natrual Bulk since May. Gained 15 lbs since then and I'm looking to Recomp while on cycle and gain to 180-182 of lean muscle. Then continue recomp into PCT with HIIT and supps like Lean Extreme. I want to be at 180 with a bf% of 8-9% after PCT and couple of weeks.

Is this possible with H-Drol? If it is then I guess I answered my own question for if its bang for the buck.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.99%

sorry to whip a dead horse but yeah lose the body fat first....take it from anyone of us or me I didn't and im not the only one...look me up just finished a tren x and ah-89 cycle I thought i "lost" enough body fat went from 230 to 205lbs started the cycle went back to 216lbs muscle though but I wish i had dropped more body fat im 20% right now if i could do it again I would shoot for 10% first then cycle dont get me wrong i grew in size and strenght but I didnt get that cut up look i wanted or though i was going to get ur have to run ur ass off to get that...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.89%

Tru. I will prob start adding HIIT 3 to 4 times a week. I love doing interval training. There is a constant change up so ur not doing the same boring speed/level for 50min straight. With HIIT ur done in 20 min or so. I'll prob start my cycle in September or so so I can start recomping now. Get my bf% to 12ish and then start the cycle. Go down to 10 on cycle. Then 9 after Post cycle. Maybe hit 8 after.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AH/AL at 4 weeks a waste of my time?
    By ctAL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 01:41 PM
  2. OTC PCT is a waste of time and money.
    By timmmah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:51 PM
  3. 3-AD - waste of time?
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 12:00 PM
  4. I dont want to waste my time...
    By masterkey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 05:08 PM
  5. Is PE a Waste of Time?