Alcohol on M1t

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brooklynheight

Awards
anyone have serious issues while haveing a drink or two on the weekends
from m1T?

I know some guys will indulge while on dbol.....soo im wondering if the risks are the same

I

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't give you any scientific data, but I personally would stay away from it. I don't know what your cycle is like, but I am running 10mg for 4 weeks and want to keep as much extra stress off my liver as possible. No point in harming it anymore than I already am. JMO.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I can't give you any scientific data, but I personally would stay away from it. I don't know what your cycle is like, but I am running 10mg for 4 weeks and want to keep as much extra stress off my liver as possible. No point in harming it anymore than I already am. JMO.
Agreed.
It couldn't be all that good for your liver.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can,I made the mistake of drinking while on M-1-T and 4 AD...Now im not talking a beer im talking 3 or 4 mixed drinks using vodka..I got all flushed and broke out in a heat rash...........So I wouldn't drink while on it,but if you do be careful...

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
If you can't stay away from alcohol during a cycle then stick to creatine. You are already taking a risk using methylated compounds. Why increase the chance of problems.

B

Bryan

Awards
not to mention alcohol isnt good for the bodybuilding lifestyle in general, on cycle or not.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
alcohol+m1t= liver damage. maybe it wont show to much now , but later in life oh no......

B

brooklynheight

Awards
yeah i think ill stick with tab and shasta

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I think you will be fine having a few beers, say 2-4, once a week. It may not be the wisest decision but I do not think it will be all the severe.

I am sure many guys have no problem taking tylenol, ibuprofen,etc which are also liver toxic.

D

DobermanXXL

Awards
early in my cycle i was all mad/depresses b/c i broke up with my girlfriend, and drank about 15 beers throughout the night. stupid i know.. but i did it. probably very harsh on liver

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Drinking tons of beer and on a cycle. You're off to a roll at 18.

D

DobermanXXL

Awards
yes I know.. terrible decision, everyones made one.

K

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
doberman go back to bb.com forums where you belong

O

orvise

Awards
early in my cycle i was all mad/depresses b/c i broke up with my girlfriend, and drank about 15 beers throughout the night. stupid i know.. but i did it. probably very harsh on liver
what kind of cycle where you on?

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All the more reason why you shouldn't be taking phs, methyated or otherwise.

O

orvise

Awards
like i said in another post this board is getting weak with all these stupid teenies
talking about **** they shouldnt even think about doing!bb.com jr.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'm closing this thread. Doberman we do not discuss PHs with people under the age of 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.