PH Ban Imminent

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
AH-89-Xtreme: 5α-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole-3-one-17β-ol-THP-ether, marketed as “similar to Stanozolol

ESTRO Xtreme: 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (4-OHA) = formestane

MMA-3 Xtreme: Androsta-1,4-dien-3,17-dione, marketed as “similar to Boldenone (Equipoise)” = Bold by Iforce

VNS-9 Xtreme: 17α-methyl-4-chloro-androsta-1,4-diene-3β,17β-diol, marketed as “similar to Turinabol” = Hdrol

TT-40-Xtreme: 1-androsterone, marketed as “very similar to 1-Testosterone” and “converts to 1-Testosterone” = 1-Dhea??

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
WTF wait a minute Formestane is on this list? What? Hell no...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
17α-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-01=PP, i think

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh Formestane, oh Formestane, how I would love thee to be saved... but it will not.
I will not give too many more hints.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Say It Ain't So! :drillsergeant:
it's a steroid.......what did you think was going to happen. just cause it's an AI that it wouldn't get screwed with? that's allright, we've got plenty of research chems.....

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
it's a steroid.......what did you think was going to happen. just cause it's an AI that it wouldn't get screwed with? that's allright, we've got plenty of research chems.....
Thats news to me... I did not know that... now I'm not surprised anymore... Thats too bad!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thats news to me... I did not know that... now I'm not surprised anymore... Thats too bad!
It is steroidal by nature, though not exactly a steroid as we use the term today.

Will this be an international ban or what?
Its a U.S. law so....i doubt it counts as international. THOUGH a few countries always brown nose and follow our laws.

Considering how cheap bulk powder is... Transdermal is the best way for it IMO >.>

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Can I freeze TD Formastane?
Uh not too sure, but if I were you I would think bulk powder formestane could be stored like that in a vacuum seal for quite some time. Not sure on its ability to oxidize/other reactions though.

And then its quite easy to make into a transdermal. My TD form is homebrew.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
I was just minding my own business walking around teh gym and my local steroid dealer was flipping through a Ferrari brochure..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FDA only has jurisdiction in the US. hence the federal in FDA. but since most ph/ps are made here......
no they aren't, most of them are imported from chinese manufacturers. Heck dymethazine is a resurrection of a 1960s pharmaceutical from Italy. Only a few things are really US sourced.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I was just minding my own business walking around teh gym and my local steroid dealer was flipping through a Ferrari brochure..
Ive actually been tempted in this time of joblessness to flip some stuff...Alas, I have a career to worry about, I will stick to small amounts for personal use.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
no they aren't, most of them are imported from chinese manufacturers. Heck dymethazine is a resurrection of a 1960s pharmaceutical from Italy. Only a few things are really US sourced.
How will this affect PH availability in Europe or more specifically the UK?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really it shouldn't have any effect outside the US. If CEL can continue to make $ selling outside of the US, they will continue selling outside the US.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what other compounds are on the chopping block? Will 6-bromo get axed?

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
from what i m hearing from the inside is that thiss stuff isnt being banned but the fda is using scare tactics by sending threating letters manufactures and warnings to consumers.technically alot of this stuff isnt illegal but the fda is pushing for them to be.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
from what i m hearing from the inside is that thiss stuff isnt being banned but the fda is using scare tactics by sending threating letters manufactures and warnings to consumers.technically alot of this stuff isnt illegal but the fda is pushing for them to be.
uh...thats a long way of wording "imminent Ban"

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
uh...thats a long way of wording "imminent Ban"
thanks smartass.a ban isnt necessarily imminent.there are no guarntees that they will.its all hearsay and rumors.i'll believe it when they are banned.last year they was a million rumors tren and bold were being banned.even a letter being posted everywhere that was from the fda but nothing came of it.it seems more serious this time but im still skeptical.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
technically alot of this stuff isnt illegal but the fda is pushing for them to be.
Umm actually all of it is basically non-legal. its all being sold as "dietary supplements" which doesn't require prior FDA approval for. But a manufacturer of a dietary supplement has to be able to prove how their product is an actual dietary supplement - something sourced from food in nature, even if its concentrated. Well, basically none of the current generation of products really fall into that category as they are all lab-made. So these are all basically prescription drugs that haven't gotten fda approval yet and so aren't legal to sell.

What the FDA letters are is "Please explain how these items qualify as dietary supplements under the DSHEA"

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
Umm actually all of it is basically non-legal. its all being sold as "dietary supplements" which doesn't require prior FDA approval for. But a manufacturer of a dietary supplement has to be able to prove how their product is an actual dietary supplement - something sourced from food in nature, even if its concentrated. Well, basically none of the current generation of products really fall into that category as they are all lab-made. So these are all basically prescription drugs that haven't gotten fda approval yet and so aren't legal to sell.

What the FDA letters are is "Please explain how these items qualify as dietary supplements under the DSHEA"
so is non-legal and illegal the same?just asking.because its not approved by the fda its illegal.if the fda doesnt test then how is it automatically illegal.who does th manufacturer have to prove it to if fda testing is required?not trying to be a **** just asking questions.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so is non-legal and illegal the same?just asking.because its not approved by the fda its illegal.if the fda doesnt test then how is it automatically illegal.who does th manufacturer have to prove it to if fda testing is required?
yeah, non-legal is basically the same as illegal, but the idea is that given the way the DSHEA is worded, someone can sell something without any criminal reprucussions until the FDA asks them to prove the natural basis for the product. Then if for some crazy ass reason they continue to sell the product the FDA can criminally charge them, but otherwise all the FDA can do is get them to stop selling it, or any other product with that ingredient in it. Where something that is illegal (like a specifically banned product like 4ad) would carry criminal charges immediately if the FDA found you selling it.

So theres sort of a difference, mostly in what your liability is for doing it.

spadesofaces

Awards
So are we talking ALL phs then, or just the ones on that list?

I dont see phera or superdrol on there...

On a completely unrelated note, how long would most of these compounds last if never opened in their original packaging and sealed in a vacuum bag?

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Wait....are Phera clones being banned as well?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
phera is on the list of items that were to be banned in 08, and basically that ruling covering it, Bold and "tren" could go into effect at any time.

probably effective at least 4-5 years, and just would slowly loose potency

spadesofaces

Awards
phera is on the list of items that were to be banned in 08, and basically that ruling covering it, Bold and "tren" could go into effect at any time.

probably effective at least 4-5 years, and just would slowly loose potency
so after 4-5 years they'd be duds or after 4-5 years they'd start to lose potency?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TRHIS IS SOME TUREST **** I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING WHY HASNT ANY1 ELSE NOTICED THIS OMFG THIS IS SOOOOOO CLASSIC NO ****ING WAY

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
TRHIS IS SOME TUREST **** I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING WHY HASNT ANY1 ELSE NOTICED THIS OMFG THIS IS SOOOOOO CLASSIC NO ****ING WAY
That sh*t had me rolling earlier.

On another note..just found Xtreme Tren for 150 at one place..:wtf:

That's dumb

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
what if u have posession of this stuff but arent planning on using it soon? Would it count as a possesion charge of illegal substances? cause i got a cycle coming up and 2 un-opened bottles of h-drol and 1 of m-drol that im not planning on using anytime soon, and if im going to get busted for having this stuff i think im going to trade it in for some more test e.... at least a conviction would be worth it then.....well not really but u get my point...

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
IF it does in fact become illegal, then without a prescription, posession of the said compounds would be illegal. However unless you plan on getting your house raided sometime soon by FDA I wouldn't particualrly worry about a possession charge.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
That sh*t had me rolling earlier.

On another note..just found Xtreme Tren for 150 at one place..:wtf:

That's dumb
I was just trying to make the point that markets will always find a way to fill a consumer demand. There's clearly demand here plenty of people will be willing to meet it and they wont be as scrupulous as RPN and CEL.

wood23

wood23

Awards
i saw epi on the list..obviously RPN and Primaforce are having trouble with it...but I found one site that was selling a slightly alterted (but still technicly the same) epi for super cheap. 120 caps for 25 bucks. this confused me. i bought 3. this also makes me wonder, why not just throw a little milk thistle or some other X herbal sup in the capsule? couldnt doing that qual it as legal? justa thought.
Where?????

loki515

Awards
if your worried about it, send it to me and you wont have to worry about getting in trouble. lol

loki515

Awards
Just what I said to a friend once i read this, make local guys pockets bigger. He stated they going off of some DEA law and not a real fda law and seemed to be a waste of time and money by the idiot from the FDA pushing it and won't really have any effect. So, we shall see I guess.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
what if u have posession of this stuff but arent planning on using it soon? Would it count as a possesion charge of illegal substances? cause i got a cycle coming up and 2 un-opened bottles of h-drol and 1 of m-drol that im not planning on using anytime soon, and if im going to get busted for having this stuff i think im going to trade it in for some more test e.... at least a conviction would be worth it then.....well not really but u get my point...
Don't sweat it man like someone else said, just keep your **** in your house and as long as you don't give the DEA a reason to kick your door in then you'll be fine.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat it man like someone else said, just keep your **** in your house and as long as you don't give the DEA a reason to kick your door in then you'll be fine.
Indeed. And they cant without a warrant which needs to be obtained through reasonable cause(well that's how its SUPPOSED to go but we know things dont always work as they should). And being Swole is not one of em. So keep it in your house, dont tote em around(put the caps in carrying cases to go) and also when you throw away your bottles, destroy the labels. Because your trash is public property.

Just stand outside and take a lighter to the label while rotating it, it burns off pretty fast.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
yea...i just ordered spawn online and they gy told me it was being banned :/