finishing m1t..when do i start nolva?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobermanXXL

Awards
Well tomorrow, or saturday at latest is my last day of a 3 week cycle at 20mg a day.

I begin 6-oxo last night... and will be taking nolvadex from PN but I haven't received it yet. I know it's good to get it before you even start, but I wasn't even planning on purchasing any from the beginning till I found this form.

It says estimated date is the 17th for arrival. I hope it comes sooner.

Do I start nolva the 1st day of discontinuing the M1T? Is it okay if i'm 1-3 days late?

I'm planning on 20mg/day.. anyone know how many "squirts" this is?

smike319

Awards
1: you should have never started your cycle before you had your PCT in order. But it's obviously too late for that.
2: Ya normally you start Nolva the 1st the next day after your cycel ends. But you obviously won't be "Because you don't have it"!
3: You wanna know how many squirts = 20mg? "RESEARCH"
4: You are not helping the 18yr old age group by asking these already answered a million times questions on this board. And you all wonder why you get dogged all the time. Damn!

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Ideally you would start the day after your last dose of M-1-T.
Just use another day or two of M-1-T if you have it.
When did you order? It shouldn't be more than a couple days shipping.

I would use an oral medicine syringe. You will get accurate dosing and not have to worry about how many sprays.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You should not have started pct (even 6-oxo) until the cycle is over. Always start pct the next day after your last m1t dose. I would stop taking 6-oxo now, & start again when the cycle is over. Take 600mg/day starting the day after last dose. Keep that up until Nolva arrives, then ditch it & take the nolva. 20mg/day is not enough. You need 40mg for at least the first week. 2 more weeks at 20mg should do the trick.

You're too young for this stuff. I hope you're happy with your current height.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
You should not have started pct (even 6-oxo) until the cycle is over. Always start pct the next day after your last m1t dose. I would stop taking 6-oxo now, & start again when the cycle is over. Take 600mg/day starting the day after last dose. Keep that up until Nolva arrives, then ditch it & take the nolva. 20mg/day is not enough. You need 40mg for at least the first week. 2 more weeks at 20mg should do the trick.

You're too young for this stuff. I hope you're happy with your current height.
Damn, I missed the age part there.

brooklynheight

Awards
you guys shouldnt talk to him like that

he's XXL :D

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
it's sad to see kids this young diving into ph/aas's without them knowing the permanent damage they can be inflicting on their bodies.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
hmmm thats funny, he stoped posting? I wonder why??

DobermanXXL

Awards
1: you should have never started your cycle before you had your PCT in order. But it's obviously too late for that.
2: Ya normally you start Nolva the 1st the next day after your cycel ends. But you obviously won't be "Because you don't have it"!
3: You wanna know how many squirts = 20mg? "RESEARCH"
4: You are not helping the 18yr old age group by asking these already answered a million times questions on this board. And you all wonder why you get dogged all the time. Damn!
you just wasted a few minutes typing things that did not benefit anybody, when you could have utilized those few minutes to helping somebody.

but thanks anyway.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
you just wasted a few minutes typing things that did not benefit anybody, when you could have utilized those few minutes to helping somebody.

but thanks anyway.
you just wasted alot of peoples time asking stupid questions that have been answered hundreds of times before. if you did not know the answer to this question prior to your cycle, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE STARTED IT!!!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established

but thanks anyway.
I thought his responses were dead on.

Doberman this is a warning.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.