Need Help On First Cycle

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Whats up everyone i am 22 years old and looking to burst my aas cherry. I am 5'11" and have been lifting for around 6 year. I am 190 lbs with 12%bf.

Cycle Plans:

Dbol or Anavar 30mg - weeks 1-5
Test E 500mg- Weeks 1-10
Adex .5 EOD

Pct:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
I also might order Proviron

I plan on running this cycle in October/November

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Whats up everyone i am 22 years old and looking to burst my aas cherry. I am 5'11" and have been lifting for around 6 year. I am 190 lbs with 12%bf.

Cycle Plans:

Dbol or Anavar 30mg - weeks 1-5
Test E 500mg- Weeks 1-10
Adex .5 EOD

Pct:
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
I also might order Proviron

I plan on running this cycle in October/November
looks good. dbol or var huh? what are your goals? bulk or cut....i'm sure you allready know dbol for bulk and var for cut, typiclly speaking of course. i have no experience with proviron yet, but my next cycle will have it in there.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
I hear that anavar sides are pretty bad. And if i use dbol i would cut the bloat down with the adex. all in all im looking to lose a little fat and gain a couple pounds

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I hear that anavar sides are pretty bad. And if i use dbol i would cut the bloat down with the adex. all in all im looking to lose a little fat and gain a couple pounds
are you sure you're not thinking of anadrol? var to the best of my knowledge has very little sides, that's one of the reasons its so popular and expensive

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
yea im thinking of a-drol. How long does it take anavar to kick in? Im wanting a good kick starter. Or would you go with Prop for the first 4 weeks?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest tbol or oral winny for a kickstart if ur not wanting bloat. I would also suggest running sustanon, i prefer it over just test e.

D

Drago86

Awards
as its your first cycle I would say stick to one compound and make it Test

and ime you won't need clomid and nolva for PCT just nolva would suffice or of course just clomid

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
if your cutting on first cycle kick with t-bol and run the test for 12 weeks. pct on that should only take one serm, not 2.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing alot of research the past couple of days and i think Anavar is what i am going to use. Does anyone know how long its takes for var to kick in? And also if i order over a certain amount of money i get a free 20ml of test prop. so any help with the dosages on the est e, p and the Var would be great.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing alot of research the past couple of days and i think Anavar is what i am going to use. Does anyone know how long its takes for var to kick in? And also if i order over a certain amount of money i get a free 20ml of test prop. so any help with the dosages on the est e, p and the Var would be great.
be careful with anyplace offering a free 20ml of test for dropping enough clams... IMO...

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
be careful with anyplace offering a free 20ml of test for dropping enough clams... IMO...
Whatsup Zero, yea its some kind of promotion thing 200$ and you get 20ml of prop. Seems fishy but ive heard good things from this company....