second cycle

singa

singa

Awards
ok i will be starting my second cycle next week as soon as havoc comes in..my first cycle was also with havoc and i liked it enough to give it another go..i started my last cycle almost a year ago.

a little info:

Pre-Cycle:

I am on cycle support for the past week and will continue through cycle

Cycle:

2 scoops cycle support a day (broken up morning and night)
Week 1: 20 mg Havoc
Week 2: 30 mg Havoc
Week 3: Start Post Cycle Support
30 mg Havoc
Week 4: 30 mg Havoc

Post Cycle:

Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Creatine Monohydrate
Post cycle support into 2nd week
Cycle Support (until end pct)

Support Supplements:
Xtend BCAA's
Taurine
Multi-Vitamin
ON 100% Whey

I'm hoping to gain around 10 lean pounds..I will be increasing calories during cycle.

Anything i forgot or something you would like to add please do, i want to perfect this cycle. Thanks

singa

singa

Awards
should i start my pct after the cycle is complete or during the last week?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think 20mg is a waste,

30/40/40/40 (if u want to do 50 go for it)

i started my cycle at 40mg im starting week 2 tomorrow :) along with a 19nor and test blend

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
dont think havoc will be coming in any time soon..

singa

singa

Awards
why is that? i ordered some yesterday it said limited supply but that still means in stock right?

crazy fool-i like to kinda blend into the cycle thats why i have the 20 but i will be bumping up to 40 in the last week ive decided.

for the dosing should i split morning and night or for 30 morning mid and night?

singa

singa

Awards
also i wanna take RPM thru my cycle because it helps me focus so much and i know the havoc will too but is it safe to be taking RPM with it..i dont see why it wouldnt be?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Alirght man. First off do not take your last dosing at night. take your last dosing no where after 3 pm. Unreal machine has a good theory about this. ask him about test supression and why its not good to take ph's before bed. anyways, back to the subject. if 20mg the first week works for you than do it. you said you ran this cycle previous and it worked fine. and if that was at 20mg/w1 than run it again. maybe you respond well to havoc even tho its a low dose.

Start your PCT when the cycle is complete. not any sooner. also, i have this gripe about taking milk thistle on cycle for the fact that it hinders ph absorption. I always take all my support supps with my pct. your liver will heal just fine if you do all this in pct.

lol, lastly. I hate creatine monohydrate. it doesnt absorb worth sh!t. look up kre-alkalyn creatine. it has practically 100% absorption rate and it is way cheaper. i used this once and im never going back to monohydrate..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3