Getting my ducks in a row. PCT

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
In preperation for an Epi cycle, I've front loaded Milk Thistle (1G), Hawthorn Berry (1.2G), Red Yeast Rice (1.2G), and Saw Palmetto (300mg) daily/past 2 weeks.

For my first true PH cycle ill run Epistane by IBE at 10/mg a day for 2-3days
then up the dosage to 20. With 90 pills ill run a 32 day cycle and have a few left over.
(10-20)/20/30/30/(30-40)

Through this cycle Milk Thisle, Hawthorn Berry, Red Yeast Rice, and Saw Palmetto will be dosed, as stated above, throughout Cycle and PCT.

PCT
Nolvadex (the real stuff) at 40mg for 2 days
40-20/20/10/10

6oxo
0/0/300mg/200mg/100mg

Tribulus for the first 2 weeks and 3g of Vitamin C everyday for 5 weeks will also be used. Do you guys think this would cut it for a PCT

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good(like you have done your research) the only thing is...are you ready for roids yet? I mean 5'10" 165lbs is kinda small to be honest.
How about some more info on u?

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
I use to weight in at 200+ last may 08'. I dropped over 60 pounds in 7 months. Early this year I was 145. Its hard to believe but all I have been eating for the past 7 months is 500 g Protein and less than 100 g of carbs with very little fat.

Believe it or not I'm up to 165, thats 20Lbs of lean muscle. Im pretty jacked at this weight. I can bench over 225 12 times and squat 245 over 18 times on my last set for legs.

When i dose this Epi my diet will have 300g carbs, 400-500g protein, 50-80g fat. i've been lifting for over a year now and think its time to do a PH cycle.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well how old are u and how many years of lifting experience?
To be honest you are doing well naturally so u might want to stick to natural until u hit a plateau.

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
I casually lifted for 4 years, then since june 08' ive been going to the gym like a mad man. I turned 22 a few months ago. Honostly my Epistane doesnt go bad until October 2010. I should probably lift naturally. Sh*t im not even on creatine.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol ya u can basically thank me now. I would say stay natural and add some creatine(creapure is good and cheap. Find out what training and diet works best for u. I mean if u have only been serious for about a year u have a lot more to learn about ur body. Plus the Epi will last longer than the expiration date says. People take PH/DS after expiration dates all the time. Just keep at it and dont let anything stop u.